Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Fx Any F Switch for Fantasy, Long Term, Multiple Role Ideas

Shade16

Planetoid
F Switch here looking to do a long term role play. Can be dark, romantic, platonic, smut, nsfw, combination of all five and so on and so forth. If we involve romance I'd really like to involve slow-burn, friends to lovers, or enemies to friends to lovers. Fantasy-centric with my character as either a mermaid or perhaps a selkie.

Basic Ideas Below:
  • MC is extremely curious about humanity, despite the warnings from her family and the very real threat that humans have, she leaves home to try to truly understand humans--can be dark, dark romance, romance, strangers to friends to lovers, very basic idea that can go a lot of different ways- YC can be whomever you what them to be.
  • MC was separated by her family group by a storm and while looking for them is caught in a loose fishing net. Trapped and alone, she is terrified she will die there, and it could be hours to days until YC finds her. YC could be a diver, an environmentalist, a fishermen, or just a local- maybe YC actually wants to help MC or maybe they have darker motives in mind--your choice.
  • MC is captured and taken to a private aquarium for study, YC could be the one wanting to study MC no matter what, or perhaps were just hired to do the dirty work of someone else. Could be dark, dark romance, Stockholm Syndrome romance, enemies to relying on each other to liking each other to friends to close to even lovers- very slow burn kind of thing.
  • YC is thrown from their boat/their boat sinks and MC is the one to find/rescue them. Could be that MC is a siren that caused YC's boat to sink, or perhaps just a MC just has a curious soul that wants to help YC. Similar to before that this is a very basic idea that can go in a lot of different ways, could be a historical or modern setting, etc, etc...
  • MC is captured and sold to a circus/carnivel/freak show/etc, could be dark/dark Stockholm Syndrome romance type that YC runs the establishment, or another slow burn romance, hatred to love romance where YC works there, but starts to feel sympathy for MC, or YC attends the show---come up with what you want really.
  • With a selkie type roleplay, perhaps MC comes to land and YC either knowing or unknowingly steals MC's skin, preventing MC from returning to the water and binding MC to YC. Could be in a servant type way or a marriage type way, we'll figure it out together
Please PM me if you'd like to give one of the basic ideas a try, or if you have your own ideas I'd love to hear them!

F List

Back
Top Bottom