Mx Female Absolutely Anything Program

Rizen

Planetoid
This is something that I have been craving for quite a while, and I decided to finally make a request thread for it. In essence, this request would involve my character finding some strange app for his phone called 'Absolutely Anything'.

The idea of the app is that it allows you to make your every wish come true. Too good to really be true, right? But when he starts using the app, things really do start happening! So, what is a warm-blooded male to do when he learns that he has absolute power at his fingertips?

This RP would involve multiple partners as well as heavy themes of reality warping.

Now that that's out of the way, some information!

I typically only play over Discord, as that is where I find things easiest to keep track. My hours of availability vary quite often, but I do my best to keep in touch when I can. Communication is key! I'm not just looking for sluts to fuck up, I'm looking for people to hang out with online and have fun together with! So, if that sounds like something you'd enjoy, throw me a line!

I don't have a set post requirement or frequency, as I know everyone has their own circumstances. As for Smut/Story ratio? Well, who said that the two can't be intertwined? This is an adult site, after all! Smut can serve every bit as much development for the RP as plot, if done right!

Back
Top Bottom