Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Mx Any In-Character Ghost Haunting (Discord!) (All Sex / Gender / etc welcome!)

Subject Tai

That Green Haired Bitch
Banished
Howdy,

Unlike most threads, this thread will rely heavily on in-character interactions. (This means we won't be speaking IC, and will solely be taking on the identity of the character.) There is a very specific sequence of interaction, and typically relies on fast back and forward, with no particular end goal or plot other than potential sex and events for you to play with. (Non sexual events as well. If I feel the partner is interested in sex more, this likely won't happen.) Please read the rules before contact:

- Be competent & fluent using English
- Para -> Multi-para play
- Provide a picture Face Claim. Fictional only, preference towards futa but work well with all sex / genders.
- Prepare for strangeness and especially non-linear approaches to characters. (Body types & Mentalities.)
- Keep In-character as much as possible. If a kink comes up you dislike, state so in your response, and I will take that into account for future posts. (Easily triggered people need not apply.)
- This is a third person RP

If you're contacting me, please follow this sequence in order to play. You will NOT receive a response if this sequence of play is not followed, and you will be left with silence until it's corrected.

1A. If this is your first time interacting with a ghost, please describe what a daily occurrence in your life, or your characters life, is like. I will never distinguish the difference between your character and you.
1B. State what your home looks like, what's around and the typical environment. After the first occurrence, you need only update this if it is necessary.
2. State who / what you are, and describe yourself. After the first occurrence, you need only update this if it is necessary.
3. Describe what you are currently doing

Disclaimer: Whether or not you're online, you will sometimes receive an invitation to play. Like the above instructions is an invitation for the ghost to RP with you, I will sometimes, after learning more about your home, set up these invitations. This RP is held in real-time, or at least close to real-time. If Christmas is happening, it's happening in the RP. If Halloween is happening, it's happening in the RP. If it's July 4th, it's July 4th in the RP. When we stop RPing, that particular RP is said and done, and we're not continuing from there when our next session begins. Each RP session is exclusively done after our session, and then, we must begin a new one.

Contact Discord at: Shotai#3575

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom