Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Issue Chat eating messages

Nihilistic_Impact

Brigadista
Supporter
So I've been experiencing the chat telling me to not post so close together and eating my message, which is strange because I'll have not posted a message for some time when this happens.

I'd grab a screen shot; but the notice vanishes too quickly for me to do so. I do observe that it typically happens when I've been on a different tab and come back to the chat tab that it occurs on the first message I go to post.

I have had this happen too.

Likewise, not sure why and it's only a minor thing but it does make me type out the message again and I often type too much anyway.

Hrm, this is sounding a bit unusual. Vekseid may have to look into this, as he's more the admin behind technical stuff such as this.

Happened to me earlier, if you need a timestamp it's when I made the Sporc comment right before you told me we were being weird. I had to write that message twice because it deleted it and told me I had to wait 1 second to post.

I've noticed it happening when I tab back from another window, as well; I wonder if a simple workaround is to sit tight for a ten-count before attempting to post?

Back
Top Bottom