Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Fx F or NB Dom/sub Sapphic Incest with a Twist

AnyMouse

Planetoid
Forgive the mess, this is a bit of a slapdash Request Thread that I’ll likely update later.

Short version...
Your character is a single mother or stepmother secretly desperate for a Dom/sub relationship. She meets a man online, falls in crazy stupid love, and becomes his eager slave. Or really really wants to. Somehow he knows just which buttons to push.

The complication?
He’s interested in YC’s (step)daughter. He asked for pictures of her. Videos. Changes in wardrobe. Demands that she begin seducing and/or dominating the girl, pushing their relationship as far as possible. YC is deeply conflicted, eager to please her online master, hesitant to hurt her (step)daughter or engage in a sapphic, let alone (semi)incestuous relationship.

The twist?
There is no online Dom. It’s MC, the (step)daughter, pulling the strings from behind the scenes. She knows what her (step)mother likes because she can browse her computer history.

Why is she doing this? Is it some sort of dark romance or act of revenge? A combination of the two? Something else?

An alternative version might see one of our characters as transgender.

PM me and we can brainstorm. I’m only accepting a very few offers. Please Don’t be offended if I don’t get back to you or have to turn you away.

I look forward to being devious with you...
Mouse

Last edited:
To be clear, I want this to be a game where the sub is actually the Dom and the Dom is actually the sub and bringing with it all of those delicious complexities and conflicts.

Back
Top Bottom