Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

A Night to Remember...Or Not(1x1 Kolath x vXxJapan-DreamXxv)

Haley slouched against the couch as she quietly watched the hat being passed around. Then, the inevitable happened. It was shoved in her face, the colorful pieces of paper rustling inside the bowler. She awkardly crossed her long, tan legs clad in black and green thigh socks and a short, torn, denim skirt. "Oh no, I'm not going." She protested shyly. "But ya hafta! Everyone does!" A high, slightly younger voice shouted. She sounded like she had one too many beers. Haley's eyes panned the room from under her long, dark lashes and highlighted bangs. Her glance paused on an emo boy about her age with red fringe and the most mesmerizing blue eyes. "C'mon! We're waiting! Pick already!" The drunk girl shouted, poking Haley in the nose with the smelly hat. She growled and pushed it away, a crumbled piece of paper falling into her lap. She paused and picked it up, hesitating to turn it over and read the name.

Josh just leaned against the wall shaking his head as the hat was passed around. He couldnâ??t believe that he had fallen for that trick. He had let himself drink a bit more than normal and so when the guys had asked him to write his name down on a piece of paper he didnâ??t even ask what it was for. As the hat went around he sighed more wondering which of the girls he would get stuck with. There was only one that was even appealing to him. She was one of the few real emo girls in the whole room her dark hair streak with light blond and her face wasâ?¦he couldnâ??t say pleasant, since that would be a insult, but somewhat cute. As the hat came around to her he watched as something of a argument started finally with the girl ending up with a piece of paper in her lap. That looked like it was the same color as the one his name was on, his heart stopped for a second like it did every time one that color came up, but this time it might have been for another reason.

Haley flicked her head to the left to remove the spikey fringe veil from her eyes. She unfolded the paper slowly, taking a deep breath and sighing it out. "Uhm..." She uttered. The hazel eyed girl squinted to focus the dancing words. "J...erm, Jo-osh I think?" She stated nervously, turning her head to the side and biting her lower lip. "I got a Josh." Haley repeated, crossing her fingers behind her back, praying that this "Josh" was either adsent or puking up his guts in the bathroom like many people seemed to be doing recently. A small smile played at her lips as someone popped in an Escape the Fate CD and turned it up full blast on the song "The Guillotine," giggling slightly at the many thrashing heads.

He blinked shaking his head slightly as he looked over at the girl, had he heard her right? She repeated it and there was no doubt that she had said his name. He cursed under his breath and took another drink before setting the can down and walking over to her. As the music began he stepped up beside her, and steeling his courage he knelt down nest to the couch on her side. Leaning close he spoke so she could hear him over the music â??Iâ??m Josh.â? It was all he could think of to say people were expecting them to well do something he just hoped maybe they could figure a way out of it but if not he could think of worse girls to spend his first time with.

Haley jumped and turned her head, her lips brushing across his cheek accadentaly, her mistake recieving a small uproar of "awwws." She scooted back a few inches and stood up. "I'm Haley." The teen shouted above the music, her cheeks burning slightly, changing from pink to red. "Sorry 'bout that." She apoligized, whiping her lips with her thumb. Suddenly, a forceful hand nudged her, along with Josh into a large bedroom, the door slammed behind them, and then locked. Haley plopped down on the bed and closed her legs, remembering the fact the she had thrown on a skirt directly from the shower, and had no underwear available. She placed her hands in her lap and twidled her thumbs. "Josh, you do know that we don't hafta do anything." The intoxicated teen muttered with a couple slurs here and there, her eyes cast downward.

He blushed also when she had kissed his cheek and then it was seconds later that they were pushed into the room. He leaned his head against the door the fog of being badly drunk. He turned as she mentioned that they didnâ??t have to do anything. He was so relieved that she had said that, smiling he started to go toward the bed and sit next to her. However his intoxicated feet didnâ??t work right and he tripped ending up falling toward her. His body landed on top of hers and his lips were pressed against hers in a soft tender kiss even if that hadnâ??t been what he had meant to do.

Haley gasped into the kiss, smiling and laughing against his lips. She tried to close her legs, seeing as she was lacking panties, but found his body in the valley of her legs. She turned her head and scooted out from under him, looking away to hide the faint smile that was painted onto her lips, not to mention the deep blush mantling her cheeks. "That was an accident,...right Josh?" The emo whispered shyly, quickly grabbing a pillow and placing it over her lap. Her light eyes traveled over his body, her tongue lightly running over her glossed lips as she took in the sight. She arched an eyebrow as she stopped on the bulge in his pants, hoping it was just the way his pants fit him.

Josh was badly embarrassed for more than one reason. First because he had fallen on her, and kissed her, second because his cock had begun to get hard with where he had landed and also as she was crawling away he had seen her lack of panties, and third because it had all been a accident he only wished he had planed it. He nodded slowly looking up at her eyes, â??Yes it was,â? he started to crawl slowly toward her the alcohol taking over a bit as his brain was losing blood to his head lower down. â??But I liked that accident and would love for it to happen again.â? Those words were whispered as he was slowly leaning closer toward her before his lips gently brushed hers waiting to see if she pulled away or responded.

Haley nuzzled into the kiss, more her than the alcohol. She slid the pillow out from between them and tossed it at the head of the bed for later use. She giggled nervously and pulled away from the kiss letting her head fall back onto the bed. She propped herself up on her elbows and arched her legs to where her knees were on either side of his hips, pressing on him slightly. The emo teen could feel something poking her in between her legs. "Doesn't take much, does it?" Haley said, slightly irritated. She reached up with a delicate hand and caressed his cheek with her fingernails, trailing them along his bottom lip and tracing the shape of his mouth, wiggling her index finger in between his lips and curving her finger downward so she could feel the inside of his lower lip. A small, shy smile graced her own lips and her cheeks flushed pink to match her shoelaces and black and pink checkered tank top.

He smiled his hand coming up to touch hers on his cheek and playing with his lip. â??No it doesnâ??t take much,â? his lips touched hers again, â??Even to stop if youâ??re not sure.â? His hands brushed up her lips as he leaned back looking down into her eyes. His hands slipped to the top of one of her thigh socks and started to slowly brush it down her leg. There were two reasons he was going slow one for her to have a chance to stop him and second the tips of his fingers brushed over her legs as he did and it was a big turn on for him. He got the sock down to her shoe and then slipped both the shoe and her sock off and began on the second one. After both her legs were bare he looked down at her face then slowly moved his eyes down over her body drinking in her breasts for a moment then moving lower till he was looking down her skirt at her naked pussy. leaning down he kissed first one knee then the other and then slowly started kissing down both legs.

Haley's eyes avoided his and drifted over to a far wall as she thought. "No,...I don't mind." She looked back over to him as she felt him pulling down her sock. The emo girl nibbled her bottom lip as soon as her legs were bare. She'd never done this before and she wasn't sure if she'd be any good. As Josh's eyes drifted over her body her cheeks darkened to a slight red, once he looked up her skirt she squirmed, trying to close her legs, but found his body in the way once more. 'Oh jeez. I dunno 'bout this now.' Haley thought to herself nervously.

Josh had never done this either but he had studied how it was done and so he was leading. His lips moved up her legs to her inner thighs slowly pushing her skirt up he never stopped just a slow intense kiss finally his lips touched her bare pussy. He gently kissed her there for a moment then his lips gently pulling at her outer lips. his tongue slipped out and started to probe inside her pushing into her pussy just a little at first giving her time to get used to the feel.

Haley watched him as he kissed her legs, never expecting him to move so fast into kissing her there. She gasped at the slightest brush of his lips against her lower regions. Then she felt his tongue begin to prod her, thus bringing forth a small squeal leading into a moan, her legs clamping around his head and locking him in. She gripped the bed sheets and her head lolled backwards, hanging over the side of the bed. The teen closed her eyes and reached a hand down, grabbing a fistfull of his red and black hair and giving it a tug.

As she tugged his hair he growled softly knowing and hearing that she was really enjoying this. His hand brushed up her inner thigh and slowly slipped one finger into her dripping wet pussy. It slowly started to move in and out of her tight wetness as his mouth moved up latching around her clit. He sucked lightly on her clit his tongue brushing against the tip of the pleasure bud that he knew would drive her wild.

"Oh my God!" She shouted, another small squeal escaping her. Haley sat up and watched as his finger slid in and out of her, her mouth gaping open. "Mmh!" She whined and pulled her lips inward(the ones on her face) as he began nibbling her clitoris. It felt much different when someone else was doing it. The hazel eyed girl ran her fingers through his hair, pulling it here and there. Her torso wriggled and squirmed as she fought the urge to thrust forward. "Josh. Y-you're so good! How did you learn how to do this?" She asked with a low moan at the end. "Oh God! Finger me harder!" She ordered. Haley threw her head back and reached a hand up to fondle her breast. She slid her free hand under her shirt and bra and gave her tit a squeeze, teasing her nipple as well, thus bringing forth a gasp and groan of pleasure.

He smiled as she writhed underneath his mouth and fingerâ??s ministrations. Slipping a second finger into her he growled into her clit for a moment causing his mouth to act like a vibrator. Pulling back he looked up at her to answer her question, â??I studied, I looked up things online on how to pleasure a girl and asked doctors for information just so that the first time I did this I could really make the girl enjoy herself.â? He licked her clit again smiling, â??how am I doing for my first time eating a girl out?â? his lips latched around her clit again sucking hard on it his fingers moving harder inside her soaked pussy.

Back
Top Bottom