Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Talking dogging after lockdown

Foxy Lady

Star
Still awake are you, Kevin? Well, it is early I suppose. I’ve had to put my dress straight into the wash, it was in such a mess. The guys welcomed me back by wanking over me. As soon as I got there, they dragged me out of the car and made me lie on the bonnet. Lucky they let me keep my dress on, coz it was still hot. And then they stood around me and wanked off spraying me with jets of spunk. There were eight of them, so you can imagine the state I was in by then. I just had to take it off and walk around in my bra and stockings. Like I am now, but I don’t suppose you mind, do you, Kevin, I know it gives you a little thrill.

You’ll need to clean the car seat, by the way, I was overflowing on the way back.

Most of the usual girls have been shagged out after being locked down with their partners for so long. Can’t blame them I suppose. They’ve got real men, not like me who got stuck with once-a-month Kevin. Only two other girls turned up. Fat Gayle was there, having been dumped by her boyfriend the day before lockdown. She was panting for it after so long. There was a new girl too, a skinny runt called Pauline who’d been visiting her mother when lockdown struck. She was panting too, but the guys weren’t that interested, they like a bit more flesh than she’s got on her.

Anyway, you’ll never guess what happened. That big black guy, Harry, well he brought his brother Ray along and he’s even bigger. Their cocks are about the same size, but Ray’s balls are huge, and so heavy, it was like having my ass beaten when he was fucking me. And they both wanted to take me at the same time, said they’d never done that before. So I sat in the front passenger seat on Harry’s cock, or was it Ray’s? Do you know, I can’t remember. Anyway, I sat on Harry’s cock and ground him out while I sucked his brother off through the window. And they both came at the same time, Harry shot me up my cunt, while Ray dumped down by throat. They got a round of applause for that, even the girls came over to watch what was happening. Gayle took one of her regulars up her ass while she was enjoying the show.

Those thick cocks up my vag, it was so amazing, being able to feel a guy, without having to grip like I’m holding onto the stub of a pencil. You should come along one day and see what the competition is packing, then you’ll understand why you just can’t match up to them.

Don’t you believe me, Kevin? Well, take a look up my cunt, go on, get between my legs and have a look at all the spunk swilling around in there and trickling down my thighs. Oh sorry, I didn’t squirt that out deliberately. So you want to get that willy up there, do you, up there with the big boys. Well, let me tell you, Kevin-

No, stop, what are you doing? Don’t treat me like that. How dare you throw me around. No, no, don’t slap me about like that, absolutely not, do you hear me Kevin. What do you think I am, some sort of slut? I’m your wife for fuck’s sake, I’m entitled to respect. No, do you hear me, NO.

Are you proud of yourself, pleased with what you’ve just done? Don’t kid yourself that I came, I didn’t, that was just me pretending to get you to stop and get off me. Just look at yourself. What do you look like, standing there with that dribble hanging from your willy? I’ll tell you what you look like, you look pathetic, because that is just what you are, hopeless and pathetic.

Back
Top Bottom