Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Mx F or NB Mind Control and Heavy Transformation

Darkscience

Super-Earth
Hi all. I'm looking to get into a roleplay involving transformation, mind control, and a whole other mass of kinks (of which I'll try to provide a list below.) The types of transformations they'll be will vary wildly... I enjoy exploring "traditional" transformations, growing certain proportions and such... but I like flexing my creativity with some more lovecraftian changes too. I have plenty of ideas I'd like to explore, but I'm open to any suggestions my partner may have. I like to keep open communication to ensure we're both having fun.

But you're not here to read me grousing about etiquette. Here's a few potential scenarios I'd like to explore:

S1: I'm a brilliant scientist, advancing the field of nanotechnology in leaps and bounds. A year ago I developed nanotechnology that can function inside a human, controlling every last function and aspect of them right down to their DNA. Problem is, I haven't been able to get approved for human testing. After a year of struggling to get approval, I start considering whether I might have to test without approval, the world needs this technology. And who better to test it on than someone I can keep a close eye on and monitor, such as my own daughter?

S2: The setting is a small farming town. Population hasn't been above 5 digits its entire existence. The sort of place where not going to church on sunday is considered as much a sin as the worst of them. The head pastor recently died under myserious circumstances, but thankfully someone has already taken their place. He's slick, charming, and there's just a hint of brimstone if you really try to pick up the smell. He's here to guide all the lost lambs in the true way.

S3: You're a rebellious teenager. Growing up in a heavily religious home, you've gone to the furthest other end of the spectrum you can. Listening to black metal, dressing as a goth, making goofy displays of insisting you pray to satan instead of god at the dinner table. It's not enough for your rebellious spirit to just dress and act the part of a satanist though, you're determined to take it one step further and try summoning an actual demon. Looking up info online, you go to different craft stores to get the ingredients. All the while, deep down you expect nothing to come of this. To your shock though, you manage to summon an actual demon... one who's going to take personal delight in twisting not only you, but the rest of your family.

-------------------------------------------------

If you have a suggestion for a mind control/transformation scenario you'd like to explore, I'd love to hear it. Of all the kinks I'll list after this, those are the only two I truly need to enjoy a roleplay. With that said, here's some kinks off the top of my head I enjoy exploring in a story.

Intelligence Reduction
Scat
Watersports
Dress Control
Humiliation
Beastiality
Exhibitionism
Breast Growth
Hucow
Mind Break
Incest
Bimbofication
Extreme hole stretching

Some definite turnoffs/no-go's:
Any superhero stories.
Any RP in an established fictional universe (Harry Potter, Witcher, etc)
Any clown stuff.

I can enjoy most everything though, so if you enjoy transformation/mind control and want to explore your own kink besides those I will be more than happy to entertain it.

I'd like to do the roleplay on a chat program as well, skype/kik/discord. Not gonna do it by PM or email. If this interested you, please PM me so we can discuss. Look forward to hearing from you.

Last edited:
Hey all, been away for a bit but looking again. If you have a plot you'd like to explore that touches on these same themes, please feel free to discuss. You can PM me here or reach me directly on discord, AllControllingMaster#5269

Bump. Lookin for one person for a long, indepth transformation roleplay. Preferably someone who can play around this time.

Edit: Spot is taken.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom