Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Now that mommy's gone... ((myself and zero5906))

poisonedxkisses

Supernova
Lacey ((http://i299.photobucket.com/albums/mm291/RukiaKuchiki94/Emo Girls/f47e97af.jpg)) was sitting in the living room, her blue eyes oulined in heavy black eye liner. She was looking at a picture of her recently deceased mother, her body shaking as she started to cry.. "I miss you mom..." she said and cried, wishing things had been different. She brushed her short blue hair out of her face and stood up. "I wish I could taker your place... I miss you..." She wondered where her father was and went outside, wondering if he was outside working on the lawn or something.

Ricky just drove into the driveway as she walked outside, he gets out of car and waves. "I'm sorry hun, I was getting groceries and standard stuff for house" He walks up to her and hugs closely and picks her up carrying her inside the house along with holding some groceries into house. "Wanna help bring in the groceries Lacey?" He smiles at her looking into her eyes.

She nodded. "Yes daddy." she said and wiped at her eyes, brushing away tears. She grabbed some bags and helped him bring them in. "I miss mom daddy." she said and bit her lip. "I really do... I can't get through the day without crying."

"Yes...I miss her very much to...I not to think about it too much.." After so of 10 minutes of unloading and putting stuff away Ricky kisses Lacey on cheek softly and whispers into her ear. "We will be fine, just cant dwell on the negative things in life, you wanna do something togethher?"

"Uhmm... yeah, can we go to the mall maybe get some dinner afterwards? I know shopping always cheers me up!" she said and laughed. "That is if you want too though. you can syggest something to daddy." she brushed her hair out of her face. Her bare midriff was pressing against his shirt clad stomach and she smiled. "I can change if you think this it too revealing to out in." she said.

"No, that's fine! Besides you have your dad by your side protecting you" Ricky smiled and rubs her smooth flat belly and slowly grabs Lacey's hand softly as walking to the car. "Besides, I think I need some new clothes as well! These are getting old and losing the color..." He opens the door for her nicely and winks at Lacey.

"Alright daddy." she said and walked out of the house, locking it behind her. She got in the car and smiled. "Thanks for going shopping with me dad." she said and smiled.

Ricky walks around getting into driver seat and puts seat belt on. "Your welcome hun, I love you Lacey"
We soon get to the mall after 10 minutes, he gets out and opens her door for her. "We should go into same dressing room to"
He kneels down a little gesturing to Lacey to hop on back for piggy back ride.

"Hahahaha daddy, I can't get on your back, I'm too old." she laughed. "As for sharing a dressing room, I think we could do that..." she said and laughed. She looked at him and smiled walking towards the entance.

Back
Top Bottom