Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

NBx Female Savior: A Not-So-Wholesome Twist

The Undesirable

Super-Earth
So, just a warning, this craving is rather rough, and though it can contain love and fluff, it will also feature at least dub-con. Also, I'm willing to double up, so if you have a craving that no one wants to help you fulfill, I will do it if you help me with this.

SAVIOR
So, this idea is called Savior, and started as a fun little prompt between a few friends.

"Take a dark hentai trope, and try to make it somewhat wholesome."

I chose mindbreak.

In Savior, my character hops dimensions, going into rape and bad-end hentai (although, literally any franchise in existence can be considered) in order to "save" the women from their addiction to getting raped by men. How does she save them, you ask? By getting them addicted to getting raped by her, breaking them to her will and bringing them to her own dimension, using their obedience and lust to keep them safe, and encouraging them to love one another. Then, if possible, she helps them become functional people once more, usibg their obedience.

"Good girls are able to go to the store. Good girls get rewards~"

"Good girls know that they have to spend at least an hour a day playing or reading if they want to be allowed to get naughty."

Of course, who you play is up to you. You coukd be her partner, or you could play the victims. We could branch away from hentai. Oh, Kitana from Mortal Kombat is going to die? We know she'd never leave her world willingly, we need to break her. Stuff like that. Anyway, I really hope someone takes me up on this.

KINKS

So, I'm not necessarily the kinkiest person alive, but I do have some favorites~

• Polyamory: Once broken, the girls are brought to a place where all of my character's conquests live, and they are encouraged to love one another.
  • Sex toys. I love them. Especially strap-ons. and strap ons that cum.
  • Emphasis on kissing. I'm a kisser, my girls are kissers. That shit's dope.
  • Tasty cum. Yeah, even though I enjoy the taste, it's not the best thing in the world, and I've always liked the idea of having cunnilingus being sweet and tasty~
  • Cunnilingus. Duh. 69s are hot AF too
  • Breath play. Not for everyone, we can do without.
  • Food play.
  • Hair pulling
  • The wetter and messier the sex, the better. Not talking about watersports.
  • Light to medium BDSM and bondage.
  • Name calling
  • Maybe some voyeurism.
  • Forced continuous orgasms~~~~~~

Back
Top Bottom