Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Au- Rwby the Alternative (NSFW Images)

Majima Goro

Planetoid
(A little house keeping this is an AU and my take and alteration and even maybe complete uprooting of the end of Volume 3, things are different and occured differently atleast near the end when shit hit the fan, some characters will have different end ups, and generally this is a Fan-fic by all accounts- That said please have fun reading)

3 Days after the fall of Vale. The Vytal Festival had been an absolute disaster. As Winter Schnee sat in the bathtub of her Private Manor back in the Atlas Region. The pale beautiful Commander and Huntress sighed her gaze locked forward. As she had been in a way grounded by her father for what had occured. She returned Weiss home of course that mission was successful, but what had happened was completely insane to her.

The Captain now of the Atlasian Military, and acting head of Atlas Academy. Her father had been utterly furious with her even more then he usually had. To make matters worse she was basically without a Military unit to even head now. Most of her men had been wiped out or even completely injured. It was good that as many people that had got away... But still... "Mmmm..." The usually composed eldest sibling of the Schnee family was a building cataclysm of rage, humiliation and some other complicated things that took a super computer to process. At least she was able to get people out, she and Ironwood did what they could after everything was said and done. Penny was salvaged, and Pyrrha was spared, but had lost the Maiden's power, having had it taken when the Fall Maiden in an effort to spare Pyrrha from losing her life, gave it up to spare her. But... Cinder and Ozpin had vanished, as did much of Beacon Academy truth be told...

( Winter Bath )

She sighs, finishing her bath slowly rising, water spooling off her body, she turned and stepped out of the tub after pulling the drain plug. Then she gave her face a right slap once and then twice. "Don't let it get to you Winter you are stronger then this... everything... it worked out right?" As she stood staring at her naked form in a tall standing mirror in her bathroom. She looked at herself, her face showed her stress, and she detested looking anything but under control of her emotions.. But. A sudden knock on the door of her bedroom was heard. "Winter, I am here to discuss some... things that have popped up." It was Ironwood's voice. He hadn't gotten off any better then she had, the military was a gruling occupation and if you failed to do the utmost you could there was just... so much that happened. "Just a Moment James!"

She spoke the calm returning to her voice. As she just grabs a towel and wraps it around her form. Then reached up pulling the tie from her hair, then shaking it into another towel before wrapping it about her head sort of to dry. As she strides into her bedroom from the bathroom, and without much bother goes behind a cover and calls out. "Its not locked." Why would she lock it? She was the only one here most of the time, Weiss didn't come by Father had been even more furious with her and had her locked up like a prisoner some might say...

( James Ironwood )

Entering James Ironwood, the Headmaster of Atlas Academy... or well currently on leave from that position. His right arm had been severed off during an encounter with the wanted head of White Fang Tauras. It was a good thing that was all he'd lost. As cold and seemingly militaristic as he may have seemed, doing what he had done was for the good of his conscience, even if... now they had a former member of White Fang now attending Atlas with her team currently while Beacon was in a rather... inoperable state. Clearing his throat seeing the state she was in, but it only caused Winter to just begin dressing herself behind the divider as if she were so used to someone standing there watching her dress..

Her military time had made her aware just how little she cared about what people saw when they looked at her. Plus this was her Manor, she could do whatever she wanted, yes... maybe internally she was a little spiteful towards her father, but she'd never show it. Her calm cool, cold beauty persona, it stay. Atleast for now. As she was getting dressed she looked towards him, "Well? Out with it James." She'd state.

"Well, then let me begin by saying. You needn't worry my arm will be replaced... the Doctor has been working on a new one, perks of being modified as I am already. But second we are slowly piecing together some information, its a good thing we got as many of the students and staff, and as many others as we could... despite what it all had cost." As James spoke the way he did, Winter looked towards him her brow raised expression not changing much despite. "Well its a good thing he was there then too..."

"You speak of Branwen?" As James said the name, Winter sighed. "Yes, Qrow. I hate the fact I owe him a life debt now..." As she said this, James then spoke up. "We have someone with eye witness accounts of some events that went down that day..." The moment that was said, Winter's expression and façade almost shattered like a thin piece of ice. "Who?" She recalled everyone they'd manage to recover or from what she'd been made aware of had not been conscious the moment everything had went silent. In fact most remember waking up as she did, in a field and a single drop ship. Among hundreds of students and staff from as much that could be recovered, sadly she again had to accept many of her soldiers and military personnel had not made a return..

"Well, a young man we seemed to have picked up along with the students, staff and other pedestrians we could get refuged onto the drop ship that showed. We arn't sure of his association, but he was among them, and seems to be a soldier though not one of ours, and he doesn't appear to be one of ours. The armor he had on him, and the regiment he said he was part of isn't one I am aware of." Ironwood states, as Winter finished pulling up her dress and then stepped out from behind the divider. "I asked for a name James." She sounded a little miffed that still this man took forever to get to the point sometimes, it was like Hunter Academy heads were all trying their hardest to not give key details. "I believe he called himself Private Pepper.. and, I brought him with me... I think he got lost?" Ironwood states as he looked around himself.

A voice can be heard down the hall suddenly.

"Oh Mister Ironwood there you are!" The voice sounded... southern, and not the classy kind either. Like the most redneck of redneck voices too. As well it was a loud voice. This caused Winter to shudder. "Private!" The moment James called out the young man stopped and then there came the young man in view, a scrawny guy, a farmers tan, brownish red hair in an almost mullet like style but with none of the sides shaven away, it just had some messy edges. His face was long, and his cheek bones were a tad bit high, his eyes were large but the sockets slightly to large for them... A horse face would be generous to give to this... Private Pepper, and whats worse was he had a bit of an acne problem, his face had blemishes all over, either from heat exposure or oily untreated skin.

"Pepper! How many times do I gotta tell you to stay close to me... your an unknown, and we can't verify who you say you are, nor that what you say is true." James said being stern his gaze going down to the young man who couldn't be any older then 18, he was wearing some really dated looking plate mail armor, that wasn't effective against grimm nor most dust weaponry. It was clear there was a helmet to go with his set but he was not wearing it. "Private Pepper? Was it?" Winter speaks up, ignoring the habidashery going on right outside her bedroom.

The Eldest daughter of the Schnee family was revealed to the young man who stood outside with Ironwood. Who looked towards her, and his orange colored eyes caught sight of her in little more then an evening gown that was form fitting, yet it was classy and seemed to fit her style had she not detested skirts. The slightly still wet hair of hers freed from the towel, it drip dry she didn't care this was important. "My office...James you come as well." The woman walked, and sure enough "Private Pepper" had what could only be a short sighted infatuation for what he saw walk towards him.

A sight she'd gotten all her life, and she wasn't going to take this... boy serious he seemed like an absolute buffoon. But if he had information, she'd take anyone at this point. As such she calmly walked keeping her head up and giving herself back her apperance of authority. As she walked ignoring the stares, which were well... a little obvious. As the young man's gaze looked at her like he was a starved wolf. "Gosh, she's perty..." The boys uncouth speech. It was not a dialect she'd spent any amount of time around, not with her upbringing nor with her status even in the Atlasian Army.

"Behave." Ironwood said to get Private Pepper to straighten out. Seemed simple correction caused the boy to get back on topic. "Oh right." The two follow her down the hall a few paces, "Gosh I've never been in a house this big and fancy, how you don't get lost or wander into the wrong door I'll never know!" The boy was chattering away soon after being told to behave. Understandable, he'd likely been swept into all of this and wound up caught up in it. Atleast she'd assume. "Its probably a lot yes... from someone not used to it." Winter was being a bit more open, she was still a little unused to having company that wasn't her father, her sister... or her brother in her manor.

"Well boys we are here." Winter states calmly opening her office door and walking in first, letting the boys follow after. She wasn't waiting. Winter wanted more perspective on what she herself did not see that day. "Private Pepper... please have a seat." The huge oak wood desk was the centerpiece of the wall to wall bookshelves, a sofa and chair combo was in the center settled on a white embroidered rug.

There was even a fireplace though with Dust Powered heating she never used it, the asthetic was just nice. As she sat down adjusting the skirt she wore and then sat behind her desk getting into a posture of authority. James stayed by the door, arm resting behind his back in a military standard stance. He only had one though so it looked awkward. Looking around Pepper seemed to blink, "Wow, this is a nice room, oh seat right." The young man had a seat, as he looked at the pretty face of Winter's who was looking at his and simply keeping her face as unassuming and unmoving as possible. After all she even now had a reputation to make sure stayed in check. Even if she was in little more then a blue and white nightgown as she was. "What's your name?" Winter decided to open up with a getting to know you sort of question, she was in no hurry despite how she seemed, this boy was an unknown, Private Pepper couldn't possibly be his full name.

"Um... its, Pepper Miss." "Pepper is your last name, whats your first?" Winter spoke calmly, he looked like he was younger then her, and despite him not being any where near what she'd call cute. The boy seemed to have clamed up immediately now that she was the one talking to him. As he seemed to be looking at her and his face and features were visibly flustered. "You don't wanna know my first name....your gonna laugh." The young man was bubbling himself up and seemed to be getting nervous, was she doing this? Was she... enjoying doing this, he felt like a little field mouse who happened to be right in front of a very contemplative cat. "I won't laugh." Winter says her tone being calm, and maybe sounding a little like she was trying to butter the poor boy up a bit.

When she looked at him that way, her eyes batting just right.. well no she wasn't batting her eyes at him. But the poor boy wasn't used to being under such a presence. Stay strong sir Pepper! You can resist it, you can resist it... Tick tock... tick tock, then the sound of James clearing his throat sounds. Tick Tock, goes the grandfather clock in the corner. "Pickle..." He muttered under his breath. The boys head slumped, he'd failed.

Winter blinked slower then she'd ever before. "Pickle..." As James in the corner stifled a little into the back of his gloved only hand he had. As Pepper looked up, and slowly began to shrink into himself his scrawny frame seeming to be retreating in on itself as his self esteem. "Pickle... Pepper." Winter actually didn't crack saying it... But slowly a bubbling came from within her diaphragm and then up, a rather jingling little snicker escaped the usually rigid and composed eldest daughter of the Schnee family. The sound was... not something that just anyone ever heard from her. The snicker had escaped and her hands had shot up over her mouth as she then swallows the laughter back down. the feeling of laughter bubbling up had actually caught her by surprise, she actually glanced at Ironwood just to make sure she had actually just had that feeling. Had it really been that long since she had a chuckle? That it caught her that much by surprise?

The laugh had been super cute, and poor Pepper was feeling like he was being made fun of. "Don't make too much fun of me, I gots yer information yous wanted.. lets talk about that instead please?" Pepper insisted now feeling a little mocked, even if he didn't have the heart to get really mad. "Sorry... sorry. No I wasn't making fun, Pickle.." As she said it again, she had no idea why it tickled her in such a way. As another uncouth laugh nearly bubbled up accidentally.

"No go ahead, please tell me what you witnessed." She said getting serious once more. "Well. I ain't the surest but I recall a little of what I saw before everything went dark." "As I have stated, I am Private Pepper, part of Colonel Qorn's Platoon! We was on a hunting trip within the Colonel's property outside the city of Vale, we saw the White Fang ships coming in! The Colonel never did like them, so he was all like "Looks like trouble boys let's go help em out!" Then he grabbed his gun and he took off on that robot horse of his... we tried to keep up with him, some of us boys arn't too well trained but we rushed in with the Colonel but well we stopped then there was someone messing with that huge tower thing to keep the grimm away. And well the Colonel went all "You there stop that! Its very important!" Pepper was going into great detail but it was like he was telling a story way to long for the night "Skip a head a little please Pepper."

"Oh right well the colonel tried to stop them, we got our butts kicked.. I don't know where the colonel went. But well the rest of us boys got completely routed, we tried our darndest." "But I was knocked out by some guy with this wierd kicky wind powers got blown clear over the horizon... I landed okay though but I was outside the school there in the city. I grabbed myself up by my bootstraps, and went to go see about helping those in trouble, but uh, well I got lost wandering the place and wound up at some arena like place where they was holding that Vytal Festival. There was the parts of that Polendine girl and everyone there was working to fight back against some big ol Grimm beasty." The boy spoke calmly, but still seemed to be taking a while to get to the point. “Pepper! I just wanna know . Did you see what happened with the school!” Winter lost her cool there for a second snapping yes she read the reports she knew most of what he was saying other then the whole Qorn thing. “Well the school it split apart and someone was in the huge tower that floated up into the sky then vanished! Then well you me and everyone else was woken up in a field outside the city!” Pepper states.

As Winter hears this she blinks slowly, then rests her head in her hands, well he provided information but it was all over the place. Seeing the disappointment though, Pepper continued. "But as I was waking up... I saw that white fang leader guy drop off the other two... you know the blond and the faunus girl with black hair." The information now that Adam had dropped Yang and Blake off with everyone else was a surprise. "Did you see where they went..?" Winter leaned close she was freshly bathed and had a winter blossom scent to her. But her face was stoic and unwavering. "No... I sadly didn't. I went back to playing dead till others started waking up, but when I did, I got caught up with everyone getting on the shuttle that I forgot I hadn't gone looking for the Colonel, I don't even know if he's made it out or if... I should expect the worst has happened."

Back
Top Bottom