Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Accepting Applications for Adventurers and Dungeon Masters! See Inside for Details! Terms and Conditions May Apply! [F Adventurers Only]

voodooprince

Planetoid
Hello, rather than bog down this thread with a bunch of chat and talk, I am going to make this one short and to the point. I want to stress that if you are reading this, I like to write between 3-5 paragraphs a post unless the scene requires more or less. I like to be literate with little to no grammatical or spelling errors but I do get that sometimes you can read a script over and over again, and never notice the mistake. While I do not expect perfection from you, I ask that you attempt to keep things neat. Nothing kills a mood more than trying to decipher what the other person wrote back. Sure, mistakes happen but re-reading or spellcheck can save an rp. I tend to write in third person, as I am often in the DM role but I do not mind writing from another point of view. Just keep with the same point of view through out a post, if not the full rp. Also, communication is big with me. Even if it is a simple message to let me know you are still okay, and interested.

The rp will focus more on writing the story with dice rolls involved than having a full session over some digital platform like Roll20. With the right players or dm, anything is possible. Play-by-Posts as I have heard it called. Anyways, to the rp.

I want to be a DM or find a DM! Smut Involved but not at every turn! Plot/Smut ration changes depending on what is discussed but this is an adventure I want to emphasize that as well!

If I am going to be the DM, I have a world that I have designed for a traditional Dungeons and Dragons Adventure. I feel that 5e is about is perfect as we are going to get to an edition that is fun and easy enough to not bog down the writing/rping aspect. I am fine with multiple styles of rping, and would be happy to discuss what you are looking for alongside what I am searching for. I am open to discussing a campaign that has more than a single player character but that is something that will discussed on an individual basis. I think solo campaigns work best unless all parties have a synergy or connection. If you have a group, even better but I will need to vet each party member on an individual basis.

If I am going to be the Player, I would like to do a more Harem Style Adventure. Something like most of the adventure anime's or such where there is more than a single girl to the one lone male hero. I am up for taking this rp in many directions and not bound to the idea of only trying to have sex with multiple girls. With the right dm and plot, I would be more than willing to push of satisfaction between the characters to make this pleasant for my partner. I would even be willing to go the other route and play an incubus/succubus! All ideas are open and subject to the writing partner.

I would like to do this rp over Discord as opposed to Blue Moon, as there are bots that will make dice rolling easy and an element that is easily added to the rp. If you are interested, please feel free to message me and we can chat here or I will send you my discord and we can move the chat over to there. I will be adding more to this post as I go along but for now I hope this is enough to draw the attention of some Dungeon Masters or Adventurers that want to get into trouble with some 5e. Pathfinder is also an option but I feel it is too complicated to make for smooth play while writing.

Here is a little idea of the world that I will be using if I am the DM. More to the world but did not want to give all the fun details away:
The planet of Pandora is a mostly unexplored, having over seventy percent or more of its surface area covered in a big blue ocean. Most of Pandora's colonization surface area is a bunch of islands that a spread out throughout the world. There is one island formation, a Pangaea like archipelago that sits around the center of the planet. The six islands that make up the archipelago all surround a mile-wide world pool that has never been known to stop or slack in its constant vigil of existence. The whirlpool seems almost infinitely deep but none who have tried to explore it have ever returned. These islands have been fought over since the before the dawn of written history with blood spilled in the thousands just for property ownership.

In the last couple decades, the wars have stopped and the central archipelago has known a small semblance of peace. The Human Empire stands as the most recent victor from the wars as they have taken the largest and northern most island. On one side of the Human Empire is the Elven Realms, an island that is among the largest of the six but lacks diversity among its landscape, making it less valuable than others. To the other side of the Human Empire is a small island, potentially the smallest of the bunch with only a single other island to challenge it for rank. This island is known as the Merchant Isle or Market Island as some call it in slang. On the other side of the Elven Realms exists an island known as The Wild Lands, a feral place where most of the world’s orcs, goblins, hobgoblins, ogres and other less favorable races have gone to be free of the chains of law. There, most the humanoid races exist as they did before the dawn of civilization as they live and die off the land in the small tribes they form. Bordering the other side of the Merchant Isle is another small island that is simply known as The Shire. Here, sanctuary is maintained and kept as this is a place for the halflings to call home as well as a place for many sentient races to settle down away from the chaos of life. But be warned if you attempt to break the peace and serenity of this sanctuary. Finally, at the island that went that farthest south is one of the larger islands, known as the Dwarven Coalition. Here among the various mountain ranges, live the dwarfs and their community of creation. They tend to stay out of most civilization matters now that the wars have calmed down, taking time to get back to their roots as they dig deep and create.

Last edited:
Surprise Round.
Would love to have a female adventurer (does not have to be female but must be willing to rp as female) or be and adventurer!

66c02dda7256484bf8a92fe0dd3e4a35.jpg

Celeste is primarily an archer - ranger/outsider combo who followed through with her threat to leave an abuse household and hasn't looked back since. Learning through trial and error, she came close to death on a number of occasions before finding her feet. She's started to find humanity a little more interesting and is tentatively starting to approach/avoid the pockets of civilisation she encounters.

65599ed0be599b0717d6e8758be22887.jpg c4616d432d80ef09fe1bf33e4dbbf014.jpg ff7742fbef8900f8d7842a48c5eb66d4.jpg
Elizabeth grew up as a noble, but as the last of her family, lost the ancestral homeland to the liege lord. She would have to become his wife to retain control over it, so instead she took the way of adventurers to get on her own legs. She is following her male ancestors in the pursuing of knighthood (if possible she is a paladin).

Back
Top Bottom