Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Fx M or F Return of the Flower Basket ( Dark and Dirty )

Nimilia

Planetoid
OK, sort of back, looking for new Adventures, but somewhat picky...

What you should know.

First and foremost, do be so sweet and go a bit easy on me, I dare describe my RP Level as Decent, but I'm bound to make mistakes.
My grammar tends to be off, and so is punctuation, but I usually abuse a spellchecker to keep things fluent.

When you approach me for an RP, Please have some basic plot in mind to suggest. I am growing tired of people approaching me to ask what I want and if I am ok with Kink A, and playing race B. Henceforth, unless you bring me a Basic idea of what you want yourself, I will NOT respond.

As for post length, it can strongly vary from multi para to a short response depending on how things work out, don't be pushy wanting constant Novels, but don't expect one liners either.

I tend to prefer using PM as RP venue, do bear with it for now as I'm a bit Shy about daring myself onto the forum.

Lastly but most important, I prefer playing as a Hybrid, like a Neko, as well as Anthro. Human is available too, but give me a plot I can enjoy.
Also, I prefer to start out the Reluctant Submissive, don't expect me to go out there asking for cock, even if she's starving for it..

IMPORTANT: Aside from this request post, and some RP's, I will be mostly in my desired Character, expect Nim to most often if not always refer to herself in third person, this is not negotiable.
This also includes her referring to others as Sir or Miss. If you feel uncomfortable to be referred to as such, state so at the beginning of our conversation.

What I need right now

*= Likes ( may change over time )

Non-consent / Rape *******
One-sided Informality ********** ( Ask if you don't Know )
Blackmailing / Coercion **
Somnophilia ****
Prostitution ****
Older Partners *****
Master / Slave **
Reluctant Consent *****
Sexist Gentleman ******** ( Ask if you don't know )
Degradation ***
Objectification ****
Grooming ****

No No ! :
Toilet Stuff

Emotional Torment / Teasing

( I just can't take all that. " You know you want it, beg me you little slut" nonsense. Especially not when she is given unwanted pleasure. Only ever do something like that when she is the one actually begging for attention !

If you go on about how " Daddy's girl loves cock, and wants to feel it, right ?" and all that nonsense, I will quite likely be irked, to the point that I loose Interest.

If anything, I prefer the grab and fuck approach, with her captor telling her that she'll be taught to love it like the *insert filthy terminology here* she is. )

Permanent Damage
( Exception, slight body alterations like Piercings )

Romance

Godmodding

( Do, not ever, take control or state assumptions as fact about my character in an RP. You may feel like she enjoys something. Take her actions as prove of it. But Never, Ever proclaim any action or character trait as fact. Doing so will lead to me terminating the play. )

Plots ?

Pretty Pretty Please, Master ? :
See :" You just happened to be there " ( See below)
No need to train, no need to take your time, and no need to even talk to her.
Just, forced foreplay, and then turn her into something like a whore, only, you wont pay her.
Ask for details, please ?

First Time Prostitute / Suitor
Shoplifter or Troublemaker / Cop

Babysitter / House-invader or Employer
Shy or *easy* young woman / older man, taking advantage

Work in Progress...
( More then open to plot suggestions that fit my Likes )

A: " Hey, has anyone seen Kiki lately ? "
B: " No, haven't seen her Sister in a while either. "
A:" Oh, Sammy wasn't it ?"
C: " Yah. Just like Alia. "
A: " Hey, wasn't Alia with that one guy ? "
C: " Nah, Kiki was with him, wasn't she ? "
B: " Nope, seen him with Miriam just yesterday."

Ok so. I do need someone that needs money badly, and knows how quickly some lovely young lady's can earn him some, if employed properly. And, for this, I need INFORMALITY as absolute must, with a pinch of sexism perhaps ?

Please, have decent grammar and be least decently literate. Because depending on how little story you will supply me to this series of misdeed's, I will quickly loose interest.

Please let me know if you are interested, and I will absolutely adore you if you make something deliciously lewd with me from this.

Wants:

-Informality oriented Male
-Hard rape
-Forced Prostitution
-Coercion/Blackmail
-Bad End
-Pyramid Scheme
-Recording
-cruel trickery
-Possibly Drug / Alcohol abuse
-Forceful Grooming
-Forced Cloth-wearing
-Forced Nudity
-Sensory deprivation

And Possibly others.

This is a recent, and quite Desperate craving of mine, and somewhat of an open plot that uses the " I Need You " plot as basis, but can be altered easily to fit other situation.

Short and sweet. MC is to be a young lady, 16 years old, that has some form of situation where she can be groomed, forcibly so. She is meek, easily intimidated, and even if she begs you to stop, she is unable to put up much of a fight.

And when your preparations for her are satisfied, and you have pictures of her in incriminating poses that you forced her into. You get to enjoy fucking her, raping her even. There is no need for mental or physical breakage, she simply was unfortunate to be in your reach and to weak to stop you.

and when your done, throw her out, until you call for her again, just for a quicky. She is nothing but a whore to you, even if it destroys her life.

And when your done using your personal plaything, and you become bored of her, or she comes to you pregnant. Just toss her aside, she was never more then a tight hole to you anyway.

( informality Kink is a MUST on the aggressor side )

MC Is a young Woman, 16-19. Innocent, for the most part, and yet to have been with someone from the opposite gender. But she has her fantasies about a man, sweeping her off her feet, pinning her down, and showing her heaven despite her plea for him to stop.
Foolishly she is looking for more fantasies to liven up that hunger, that curiosity, out of which is birthed a craving for someone, anyone just to force her down and teach her what a filthy slut she is.

For the most part, that is just a misguided desire, the desperation to be noticed, to be sexually attractive beyond just a gaze given to her by a man. And it has driven her onto some Roleplay forum and chats, where she, reluctantly, pretends to be older then she is, while seeking relieve in sexual role-plays, with a strong leaning towards tales where her character is savagely ravaged and taught to be a mere tool to a man, unaware yet how cruel a world it would be without affection to wrap around and comfort her after the fact.

Her inexperience shows however, and one or the other person might figure out what truly hides behind the Name on the forum. Coaxing her into innocent plays where she is to express her own idea's about sex and betray to much of her innocent and misguided hopes, and use these to coax her into a form of submission. Until the simple suggestion to pleasure herself becomes the command for another nude picture of her, until you have her pose in some humiliating fashion, with a sign, admitting in her real name, that she is merely your fuck toy.

What is going to stop you now from blackmailing her into visiting you ? Maybe you will assure her that it is just a simple visit, and some, initial slave training ? Will you tell her that you will rape her like the Sex Slave she is ? Or, perhaps coax her to trust you, to offer herself as a slave to you with the suggestion that there is no way back once she does it, so you can always remind her that it was her choice to begin with.

In the end, she might get exactly what she always craved, to be just a tool for a man, that can't have enough of using her, even if she pleads him to stop.

( Grooming done long distance. With me hoping of a lovely mix of Encouragement, education, blackmailing, force, and essentially, creating an artificial dependency, until she is no more then your personal plaything tricked to give herself to you. )

This is, sort of, a Harem.

Imagine, you just moved into your new home. And out of Nowhere, there is suddenly an new door in your basement. There is no Keyhole, no doorknob and no obvious way to open this door.

There is however letters carved into the door-frame. Reading " Lust is true, and it will break you."

At first, there seems to be no purpose to this door. But, once touching it, you are granted an Image of pure lust. Creatures, human-like, that should be animals. One more beautiful then the other, riding atop you, craving to serve, until you perish under their unsustainable desire to feast on you. You know, understand even. If you where to enter this dream, you will die, your life energy devoured by the creatures on the other side.

But, isn't that OK ? Death by passion by bliss and desire ?

There is only one problem. These creatures. They will not be willing to serve you, just because you enter.
The door warns you with the images in your mind. You have to conquer them first. they do not desire to become tools of pleasure. Not until you break them. And if you do not manage to subdue them all in time, you will die with nothing.

And how do you subdue them you might wonder ? Rape them, gently. The door again will let you know that they will resist you, lie and cheat, all to have your life energy for free as they only need bide their time.

But if you catch them and slowly fuck them into submission, they will break, and desire nothing more then to be yours to do with as you please.

And that is when you grow to realize, the key to the door is between your legs. You only need desire the conquest of those that will devour you. And you'll be given the chance to force their service, till their feast of you is final.

MC is a young woman, 16-17 that often frequents her Neighbors place, because he lets her play console games, and generally spoils her rotten. Ever since her last birthday however, he has shown more interest in her as he begun sitting in on her gaming sessions at his place, and since she has somewhat of a crush on the older man, she does not mind his initial, inappropriate touching, even dressing in ways that makes it easier for him to feel her up, and make her feel good, wrongly perceiving it as a show of affection for her.

It comes to the point where she heads over, using the console only as excuse, so that she can have his hands explore and pleasure her again. Only for the day to happen where he lowers his pants, and expects the poor thing to learn how to repay him for all the pleasure she received.

Initially not comfortable with it, she is pressured to let him proceed, until she looses her virginity painfully under him. No longer to be spoiled, but with increasing persistence taught to serve him, to endure painful rape as much as a gentle act of love. Till she is nothing but a sex slave to him, trained with a mixture of brute force, and caring admiration to understand herself as his property with no choice other then to obey and pleasure.

( Could also exchange some Drug dealer in there and forced Prostitution. <3)

Very, VERY curious about

Something I have become reluctantly curious about is, F x F role's, with me taking a more, assertive, perhaps even dominant role, but the latter being, as said, a big maybe. And to embolden my more submissive side for this, I do like the idea of a mean little trickery.

MC may be that young woman you know, a friend, or least someone you can trust enough to let into your home. Where the usual girl talk about boys, or maybe even girls we like may happen. But, MC is, while Bi, having a strong preference for men. And perhaps in secret, being groomed and trained as a mere sex slave by one of her teachers, or someone else close to her. And that man, he is a little cruel with his sort of, sexist leaning.

( Noted, NOT Misogynist, as that typically describes men that HATE and Distrust women, not outright seek to degrade and use them, that is what Sexists do >.> )

So under his interest in women, he sure would not mind to get something, fresh to use in bed, and has a particular interest in your character. So MC is send to soften YC up for the taking. And as YC may have a stronger leaning towards Women, and may even have a crush on MC, that is shamelessly abused by MC to prepare YC for my owners taking.

There may however be real emotions involved, and MC might genuinely care for yours, however, her longing for a man is just as strong, so it is a conflict, and maybe a twisted romance in the making, where they truly feel for another, but where MC eagerly permits men to use her, even in her possible mate's presence. And in her submission towards men, willingly present's, and outright expects her lover to endure the same for her.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom