Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

NBx Any Monster looking for Breeding Scenarios!

Hello! 🐸

I'm looking for both short term and long term partners for kinky monster-centric roleplays! I'm fine with vanilla types like fae, demons, etc, but I'm really looking for more interesting and creative options. Anything from vaguely humanoid to full out beastial. In addition, my main non-monster-related kink is breeding, specifically mpreg! So I'm mostly looking to play a non-human/monster dom opposite a male-identifying human character.

I write in third person, with a good degree of literacy and usually provide 2-3 paragraphs per response.
While I do love poetic descriptions, in-depth stories and worldbuilding, I prefer to let that come naturally once we start writing. I find that spending to much time planning a roleplay can lead to boredom before we even start. So I prefer to jump right in. And if we click, then we can backtrack and add some spice to the world.

I prefer a more easy-going, reply when you can style of RP, so I only expect like one or two responses a week. And even then, I'm fine with taking a break every once in a while if things get boring. We can even have multiple roleplays going at once, so we can switch between if one becomes stagnant. And if you need to ghost, no problemo, just lemme know. 👻 But I'm really not a stickler for that sorta thing. You could even pop in six months later and be like, "hey remember that rp?," and I'd be like, totes let's jump back in! This is just a casual pastime for me. Be chill and nice and I'm sure we'll get along.

My Rules/Info:
• Please PM instead of commenting
• Have an idea in mind when you message me
• No oneliners, text speech, etc.
• No real life faceclaims/stolen images
• 3rd Person paragraph format only
• I play male/NB doms only!
• I'm looking for male-identifying subs
• Also acceptant of NB or occasionally F subs as well.
• I prefer female partners to be more of a powerbottom!

My Limits: Scat, Watersports, Bodily Fluids in general, Feet Stuff, any Sexism/Racism-based kinks, Futa, Slurs, Ageplay, Underage, Incest, Gore, Bloodplay, Hard Vore, Death

Check out my
F-List for more in-depth details!

My Main Kinks:

Playing a scary Non-Human/Monster Character
Twinks/Just scrawny guys in general
Femdom and Female Powerbottoms
Size Difference

Power Imbalance

Dub-con
Light Degradation/Humiliation
Fearplay
Bondage
Sadism/Masochism
Light Mindbreaking
Pheromones/Heat/Breeding Instincts, etc

Exotic/Large/Prehensile/Etc Cocks and Tentacles
Stomach Bulging from said cocks/tentacles
Soft Vore (only sometimes! very picky with this one.)
Pregnancy/Mpreg/Breeding
Extreme/Rapid Pregnancy
Cum Inflation
Egg-laying/Oviposition

💚💚💚💚:alien: thanks for reading! remember to message me instead of commenting!

Plot Starters below!

🛰🚀💦
NB/M or M/M | Sci-Fi, Non-Con, Oviposition, Tentacles, Rapid Pregnancy, Mpreg, Egg-Laying, Forced Nudity, Somnophilia
A rookie engineer gets dispatched to repair a satellite in deep space. Unbeknownst to him, the station is also home to an alien monster that’s ready to breed. While bent over examining a computer panel, he’s abruptly accosted by tentacles that start fucking him full of eggs before he can even register what’s happening. The sudden encounter of course leaves him heavily pregnant. He must now struggle to repair the station while trying and failing to avoid getting impregnated over and over again. It becomes a game of cat and mouse; the monster finds him whenever he’s vulnerable, whether he’s sleeping, distracted, or stuck in a tight passageway. Each time the monster fucks him, he gets more and more pregnant. His space suit is gradually torn away until he’s completely nude aside from his boots. Once enough eggs are fucked into him, he gives birth, adding to the population of monsters, and leaving him ready to be knocked up all over again.

As an optional addition, I would love to include the rookie getting swallowed by the monster, with its stomach essentially being a pit of tentacles that breed him til his mind breaks.

🧠🐙💜
M/Any or NB/Any | Fantasy, D&D, Size Difference, Romance, Oviposition, Tentacles
I'm interested in exploring an unexpected but very tender romance between an adventurer and a D&D-style Mind Flayer. The relationship would start off very cautious and chaste, maybe with some mutual pining, and of course some kinkier stuff like tentacles and oviposition down the road. Don't really have a particular plot in mind, but I think the dynamic would be really cute.

🧪✨:alien:
M/M or NB/M | Sci-Fi, Mpreg, Oviposition, Pheromones/Heat, Dub-Con
A human student of xenobiology is assigned to an internship at a deep-space research station. He travels there in a small civilian ship, with the only other passenger being the station’s lead researcher, an insectoid alien. (Image Inspo: 1 2 3 ). During the voyage, the alien goes into heat and accidentally drugs the human with intense pheromones. The human suddenly finds himself incredibly attracted to the alien, and can't help flirting with him. The alien researcher is at first uneasy, being aware of the effects of his heat, but the human's attempts at seducing him gradually increase in insistence and desperation. Instincts eventually give in, and the alien proceeds to impregnate him. The human remains in an intoxicated, sex-addicted state for several days, allowing the alien to thoroughly fill him with eggs. By the time the ship arrives at the station, he’s quite obviously pregnant. Still dazed from the experience, he drunkenly agrees when the researcher explains that the pregnancy is part of his thesis project, and that he’d been knocked up artificially, with definitely no inappropriate work sex involved. When he comes to his senses, the lie has gone too far to be taken back, and he’s forced to go along with the charade.

🔥:devilish:💞
M/F or NB/F | Fantasy, Mpreg, Femdom, Size Difference, Small Dom/Big Sub
Been craving kind of a weird role reversal lately! My character would be a dom-leaning male/intersex non-human, and the offspring of an extremely powerful evil being. He’s basically his father’s chosen one, created solely for the purpose of destruction/conquering the known world. I'm imagining sort of a demonic dragonborn type deal, but I'm open to other ideas too. The other character would be a sub-leaning female-identifying human, who is either a traveling companion or recent acquaintance. She'd be traditionally feminine/female-presenting, and a few good feet shorter than my character. I don't have any requirements aside from that.

So my character, through a prophecy/vision/etc has come to the realization that the only way to defeat his father is to have a child of his own- an anti-antichrist if you will. However, not willing to place such a burden on anyone else, he is determined to carry the child himself. He wants his companion to sire the child, believing her to be pure of heart and the ideal other parent (They may or may not be romantically involved at this point). This is achieved through magic/alchemy. Either through a spell/potion and then her riding him, or magically giving her a temporary cock to fuck him with (she could also be a pre-op trans-girl.). Regardless, she doms him in this situation, and successfully impregnates him. The rest of the RP would focus on their journey to a certain far-off place where my character needs to give birth to their offspring. Along the way their relationship progresses from strictly business to eventual fluff, as my tough, usually cruel character is emotionally softened by his pregnancy. They’re pursued by followers of his father, who usually attack the female traveling companion, believing her to be pregnant and vulnerable. Of course, they’re wrong. She can fend them off easily, and my character is strong enough to fight while pregnant up until the last month or so, when he begins to truly require her protection.
So yeah, kind of an out-of-the-box idea, but I'd love to try it out sometime!

🦄🏹🥀
M/M, NB/M or M/NB | Fantasy, Mpreg, Rapid Pregnancy
A young hunter journeys into a dark woodland in order to hunt and kill a magical beast. His intention is to sell the body to wealthy occultists. During his travels, he is followed by a fae, who is insulted by his mere presence in the forest. (Image Reference). The fae shifts into a unicorn, and appears before the hunter, intending to spear him through. The hunter begins to attack it with his bow, but decides against it, despite the great fortune its horn would bring. The fae is intrigued. He continues stalking the hunter, developing a bit of an unexpected crush and obsessive fascination. Eventually, the hunter wanders into a hermit’s hovel. The hermit is an incredibly beautiful man with an enchanting aura, and the hunter is easily seduced. He awakes the next morning alone in the forest, with his mysterious partner nowhere to be seen. He brushes it off as a strange dream, but is troubled by a strange swelling in his stomach. Then, something kicks inside him, and his belly begins to grow. The man cries out in fear and shock, and is suddenly blown off his feet by a blast of magical energy. A unicorn appears, and shifts into the beautiful hermit, then into a terrifying fae creature. The fae informs the human that he was going to kill him for his insult, but since he is rather cute, he’s decided to impregnate him instead. The child the human carries is intensely magical and unpredictable, responding to its carrier’s emotions and causing chaotic destruction. Since he can’t leave the forest while pregnant, he’s forced to stay with the fae. The fae is very possessive of the human, insisting that he never leave. The human's pregnancy progresses rapidly, though apparently fae carry for far longer than humans. Eventually, a troupe of more professional hunters arrive to hunt the fae, and subsequently his unborn offspring as well.

🏴‍☠️👑🍷
M/M, NB/M, M/NB | Fantasy/Sci-fi, Mpreg, Rapid Pregnancy/Oviposition, Breeding, Size Difference
A human man is in an established relationship with the leader of a brutal clan of pirates. The pirate lord is of a rare and ancient species, whose kind is on the brink of extinction. As such, he makes a point to keep his human partner almost constantly pregnant. Luckily, both of them have huge breeding kinks. The human lives a life of luxury aboard the pirate lord's ship, and is the only one who can boss around his cruel and menacing lover. I imagine that that the human would either lay eggs or birth larva-like offspring that form a chrysalis soon after being born. The offspring could then be taken away and stored in incubators. Regardless, the pregnancy itself is quite rapid (a few days to a month), but the babies take years to actually hatch/emerge. So they don’t have any children to raise at the moment. Their goal is to produce as many spawn as possible, to eventually form their own colony. They actively purchase or kidnap any eggs/larva of similar compatible species in order to provide potential genetic diversity to their future lineage.

I’m open for this being sci-fi space pirates, classic fantasy pirates, or hi-tech 1700's-style pirate ships in space

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom