Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The Mystery Behind the Vanishing (Mystery)

Letrixia

Star
was a year ago up to this date, the disappearing and assumed death of Ashley Matthews. Nobody knew what happened and when exactly she went missing, nobody knew anything except her group of friends, the last people who saw Ashley alive…

It was a party like no other they were having fun, sex and dancing all night however as it died down the group of friends were left alone in the lakehouse. After a few more beers they all fell asleep and when they woke up she was gone. They searched for her, confused in drugs and alcohol did not helped. It was then when they spotted her, a bloody knife on her hands staring at her friends from the distance, a frightened look on her face it was before the place blew up the only survivors being the group of friends except Ashley since they were far apart. The next day the police made an awful discovery, Ashley’s body was not present and there was no stabbing victim. They knew if they spoke about what they saw they would pin the explosion to them so they swore to never talk about it again.

Now, a year later a body was discovered the body of Ashley Matthews inside the walls of her own home. With no evidence the case went cold that was until at the funeral the group of friends, which drifted apart in the year are brought together because of a text message…

… This game has a missing group, let the games begin… A

Attached to it was a picture of the group just before the explosion, someone had evidence of their wrongdoing. Would the group survive? Or would this person succeed ruining the life of the group…

On this rp your actions will shape the consequences for both npcs and pcs alike. I will play all the people around the groups life and I will also play the bad guys or gurls. Looking for four people at least max six, this is heavily inspired by the Pretty little liars series. Pm me for details

Back
Top Bottom