Fx Any A few ideas

Akatsuki

Planetoid
Hello all, and thank you for reading my thread.

Here's what you need to know about me. My name is Katie. I'm not on every day because of life. I'll do my best though to communicate. I'm not good at long replies. I will always give more then a sentence. My mac is probably a paragraph but don't expect it every time.

Kinks- Oral (giving and receiving) big dicks, big breasts, consensual, toys.

I'm not apposed to non con but we'd have to talk about it. My only straight nos are toilet play and pregnancy.

I'll list my pairings below but I'm open to other ideas. I like smug but I'll list what the story/smut ratio I expect for each pairing.

Pet succubus- mc is a succubus that's on display yc would buy me and if be a little shy and nervous of ycs intentions but then yc treats me kindly. 50/50

New neighbors- one of us moves in to a house on the market and the other notices the other and tries to seduce them. 25/75

Pen pals- in this one we've been online pen pals for awhile and finally we agree to meet in person. 25/75

Coworkers- We work together and yc has a crush on my character but it's too nervous to talk to her. She is also in a relationship. But one night her bf and her get into an argument and break up. Yc finally asks her out and she accepts, they hang out and have fun but then the next day she goes back to her bf and that's when yc goes crazy and kidnaps mc. 50/50

Back
Top Bottom