Fx Any Kunlu Mountain and all it's beauty

SweetMarie

Star
Kunlu Mountain is were gods, goddesses, and demons live and were mortals could never touch.
There are three tribes that live upon Kunlu Mountain:

The ghost tribe which consists mostly of demons
The Heavenly tribe who is praised and worshiped by human kind
The Fox tribe who are known for their beauty.

Story behind each Tribe:
Ghost Tribe is run by LORD NING- a strong fearsome man who is feared by his people. He has five children His first born son and the crown prince who is much like his father. His first daughter who disappeared at a young age and hasn't been found, the twin boys who are oddly handsome and the youngest daughter who is loved by the people of the ghost tribe and bullied by the family.

Heavenly Tribe is run by the Heavenly King- He has his wife who has beauty and grace by is a jealous women. The king has a wondering eye and has slept with many women. The eldest son being the dragon, then the phoenix and last his youngest son the hippogriff. The Queens only son was the second born son. The dragon's mother was a mermaid who disappeared when her son was born. No one knows where she is but all assume the queen had killed her. The third son was born between the king and a maidservant who still lives but was sent to the 'heaven sect' where she would pray for her forgiveness for eternity.
There is the heavenly Kings previous king. No one knows his name they just call him 'Great King' he is the one who truly runs the heavens. He may be older then dirty but he appears young and handsome.

The Fox Tribe is ran by Mai Ling - The first and only white fox alive what makes her so great is she is also a nine tail fox. She is strong beautiful beyond words, smart, and cunning. She is however still young and willful. Her father is the king regnant until the young Fox is old enough to rule on her own.

You can pick who you want to play from the above or you can add a new character from one of the three tribes and I will play a couple or all my characters. I will give you pictures once you write me of what each of my characters look like.

Back
Top Bottom