Fx Male Manhandling her {Smut Plot Requests}

Christine

Super-Earth
Hello to who whoever could be reading this. I am looking for a partner that would be interested in a rping with me. I have a couple of good plots I would like to try out if anyone is interested and sure why not we can make changes in those plots. I believe that when rping is something two people should be able to enjoy together so I’m open to a lot of stuff. But basically, this would be the option of the plot where the girl is manhandled. Plots my turn a bit dark but nothing too dark. Few things we need to establish. Let's have our Grammar and spelling to be decent. At least one paragraph response. I only do FxM. My main character is female. Active and Flexible, but real life can get in the way.​
Likes: F-list. Absolutely not: Incest, SCAT, Vore and Gore
Gamers
A new game had come out, an MMORPG called Dark-Hour, and people had finally gotten their hands on it. This wasn’t any old game, a fully immersive and interactive game that would pull anyone subconscious into it. The game was played online, and it took a bizarre way to sign up. After the player had agreed, the game started and pulled the gamer into the game. There the gamer was able to feel, touch, taste, smell, and hear everything. Players across the globe were also connected and chosen what type of player the would play. The stronger players, who can figure out the game soon enough will summon a weaker player to use them for the traps or missions. That's how MC, a newbie in gaming ends up paired with YC, who is a veteran gamer. Smart enough he accepts her to his team and has her go through levels of sexual traps and acts to win the game.​
Passed around
MC has been dating the same guy for a few years now, she was a typical sweet girl, that was very pretty and had many friends. Most of her friends, were into her, but since she was not the cheating type they never made a move on her. One day her boyfriend breaks up with her, maybe he cheats on her or just doesn't love her any longer. MC now single starts spent time with her male friends. And one of the friends, complaints about not being lucky to get a girlfriend. Anyway long story short, she feels bad for him and agrees to let him have his ways with her. They soon become friends with benefits. After that word is out that she is very sensitive, and will easily pitty someone and agree to help. That's how her life started changing, and her friends start to ask her to have a turn, and before she knows more people go along. So she ends up being passed around from man to man, simply because she wanted to help, but she ends up in a more confusing situation.​
The werewolf
Werewolves do not exist in reality, or at least that's what MC always believed. She is now a college student and one of her projects is to write about Myths and Legends. She starts her research about an old curse that surrounds a family, that are thought to be Werewolves. The alpha of a powerful pack that is amused with the girl, as she is brave enough to sneak around their domain to investigate her story. He slowly finds her really interesting and wants to take her to his mate and to be part of the pack. It's then when things turn bizarre.​
The human-pet
Humans live mostly in colonies in the near future. Yet, to live in colonies where only humans are citizens cost a lot. Alien colonies offer a cheaper way to live. MC is a human girl, who ends up losing her wealth. To survive she ended up living in a colony with furries. Furries there has another way of living. She moved there as work was offered to her and a place to stay. But soon enough she was fired and homeless. In the colony after she was found sleeping outside, she is treated as a lost pet. She is taken in was branded and sold into a pet shop. With not many options she ends up as the pet of a furry. And her hard life starts.​
Dating my stalker
In the near future, humans are not the only creatures who live on earth. Another kind of species humans call 'Furries' share now the planet. Both sides try to keep things balanced but deeply it's taboo and awkward to be in contact with each other. However, it's more common in large cities to find both species to co-exist. In the apartment where she lives, her new neighbor (who is actually a furry) took notice of her. Even if it's illegal and taboo the male furry took interest in the petite human girl who lives next to him. Everything started innocently. He would try to leave for work the same time she would, so he could follow her -without her knowledge. Soon he was taking pictures of her. And it didn't take him long and he started stalking her. Her naive and innocent nature took a while to spot that her neighbor was stalking her. She gathered all her courage and went one night to confront him. She stepped into the perpetrator's house and now he could seize his prey. That night he took her by force and claimed her. Messing now with her naiveness he convinced her to start dating him.​
A girl for our son
YC is the son of the richest families around. His only problem, he never dated. Although rich and handsome, it seemed he was doing something wrong and could not get a girl. Years pass and he was now in college, and his sexual urges were growing. Most of his friends dated and had so many stories to share, he became jealous. He also wished to date a girl and have so many wild and rough nights with her as his friends with their girls. And even more than his friends as all those years not being able to satisfy his urges, only got stronger. His parents knew the problem their only son was facing and decided to 'hire' MC to pose as his girlfriend. Or better her own mother offered the deal. My character was poor and her mother was in debt, a debt she had to pay. The deal was, that his parents would pay her debt, her college fees and give her a monthly income as long as they would date. Though there were limits, they would only date a short time or better as long their son needed to take care of all his urges. She was not allowed to date him for the long term or get pregnant. She agreed to the terms. Although things got worse, although she was trying not to pass the limits. With their son's libido, it was not possible, as he banged all over and eventually got her pregnant.​
Handled by the Nerd
MC has been the popular girl around the school, she has dated only with popular boys before. YC is a nerd, mostly sweet guy really tall and weighs a lot. He had dated before, but his physical appearance and the dominant way he keeps in his encounters make girls decline him. MC ends up cheating on her boyfriend or does something naughty and he captures the event on video. The next day he showed up in her doorway, blackmailing her. So she ends up being manhandled by him, doing most of his sexual fantasies to come to life, hoping that he wouldn't give reveal what she did.​
I'm adding similar plots soon, Feel free to PM and figure something out.​

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom