Fx M or F Long-term only.

Jasmin

Banned
Banished
I'm wanting someone interested in writing a sugar daddy or other types of dominant guys, or someone that's into writing submissive girls. Please use face claims of people or use descriptions (I'm not into random models with no names listed. Use actors/actresses, instagram people, and the like); no illustrations. Most of my girls have actresses as their face claims. My request is straight-forward and short as I know what I'm looking for.

- I want dominant guys or submissive girls
- I'm open to dominant girls too
- Modern day realism or futuristic sci-fi
- I write multiple girls
- Celebrities for face claims, no art
- Third person
- One to around six paragraphs per reply
- Reply every one-to-three days
- Discord or private messages
- Open to incest; daddy/daughter or brother/sister
- Open to consensual and non-consensual sex
- My preference is more sex than not
- Long-term only

If I'm writing opposite to submissive girls I prefer they're open to impregnation, it's not a requirement of any kind though so let me know if you're into that or not. My girls are always submissive and the bottom when being written opposite to guys. I prefer writing out relationships that involve several characters on my part. Whether my opposite writes multiple characters or not is up to them.

Settings are not something I jump between for stories. My preference is to stay within a modern day realistic setting or a futuristic sci-fi setting. I'm not really into fantasy settings at this time (unless they're futuristic sci-fi). Please be willing to discuss kinks. Third-person only. I'm open to writing through private messages or discord. Occasionally I can reply multiple times a day. One paragraph up to six paragraphs per reply is my usual. Please only contact me through private messages and not this thread. Let me know what you're wanting to write through when you contact me. Any one line messages will be ignored, as will any message not informing me of what they're interested in or looking for.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom