Futa or Strap on Domme for Milfs, Sissies and gay guys

All Smite

Meteorite
Hello there! So first things first, thanks for coming. I'm a fairly experienced role player and do 2-3 paragraphs and love getting creative, it's why I craved to do some Dom roles. No one liners in rp or messaging me, you will be ignored otherwise. Dont care real gender, hell I barely care your characters gender.

So I wanna explain the kind of Domme I like to play...

Lady Blackwood- Regardless of the time period or setting, Lady Blackwood is quite the women. Accomplished adventurer capitalist, been all over the world to make her fortune, think Lara Croft meets Scrooge McDuck. At 6 foot 7 without heels and lean but mean muscle, with just the right amount of softness that reflects her own strong will.

Shes very, very handsy, lover or slave she doesnt care, if shes horny shes groping or humping or biting your ear. Very playful and can be just as aggressive, confident and self assured, and rarely ever angers, rather is more so amused by disobedience and doesnt mind a challange. Shes hunted beasts all across the world(most with her camera though, shes a naturalist after all.)

Educated, self made, loves to show off her body and height with plenty of high heels and tight outfits or unbuttoned blouses. Just the right amount of cocky, shes in it for the fun of it and enjoys watching her "prey" squirm under her til they beg for more.

Not to say shes a softie though, she adores jumilating and degrading her various lovers, getting her fingers in every hole, making them dance for her and maybe quests, serve drinks with a platter connected to their nipple piercings or cleaning the house on all fours. She can even be casually cruel.

Though she loves snuggles just as much as the more hardcore things and her slaves get luxuries even kings go without. She loves the intimate moments, bathing her lovers and slaves herself, fixing their outfits, lounging by the roaring fire.

Appearance wise like I said, shes tall and fit, and while her real age is a secret she'll never tell these stories can take place at any time in her life, from the younger her to the sexy mature vixen she is now. Long, beautiful onyx hair, Egyptian or African in descent, a few scars an Knicks, including one down her plump, amused lips and eye, and a fondness for hats and latex and leather. Shes built like a predator and isnt afraid to go after what she wants, using seduction, intimidation, etc, but never deceit. Shes a Lady of her word.

And yes, if you've noticed who shes inspired by, you get a cookie.
Setting wise I'm flexible, if we go modern I'd love a more modern fantasy take or sci fi but with the old timey explorer feel, her house is a massive lodge with antique, rugged flare adorned with her various "trophies" through the years, and of course its share of secret rooms and dungeons.

Various adventure ideas!

The Thief and the lady- In short, yc broke into the wrong house and finds themselves in a sexy game of with as even once caught she agrees to give them a chance at escape if she cant convince them to stay through... various, pleasurable means. Could focus on the game itself or be a starting point or already happened and yc is now her plaything or maid or pet.

The Ladys Rival- For this one I'll take women of all ages not just Milfs, in fact a much younger rival would be just as hot as a young Lady Blackwood dominating an older women. Could cross paths on a "hunt" or be stuck in a lodge all winter, maybe a water is made and Blackwood can finally get her hands on the rival like she wanted.

The Stowaway- On a hunt in some far off land, a Stowaway is unaware of who's best they got on, but shes happy for the company. A bit... too happy.

The Lady and the Beast- You could play some form of humanoid beastie who shes on the trail of, but rather than stuff you... well she still wants to stuff you, and maybe even on her wall, but not in anyway most hunters would. I think this would work very well for anyone wanting to play non-sissy gay guys, she doesnt mind big and burly, it excites her to have a challange.

For science!- The lady has decided to study occult sciences, and of course needs a trust assistant... /lab rat. Would play a lot with body mods.

Various roles and plots
One of her staff
Her trusty servant/assistant
Rival
Old friend
Stranger on her travels
Witch(male or female)
Scienctist accompanying her
A reporter itching for a story and willing to do anything for it.
Queens, kings or princes
Outlaw who she took up the bounty for for fun.

Preference wise, the Lady adores older women, the more repressed the better and has slept with many of mens wives for the fun of it. She also adores feminine young men(20s) and turning them into the sissy they both want them to be. Lastly like many women she loves muscles and scars, nothings sweeter than making a manly man moan for her and beg on his knees with her boot on his face.

I am open to women of various ages, the young/older dynamic is kinky at its finest honestly, just soft spot for mikfs. Any races are welcomed and yes, monsters and furries too.

Kink wise I like her being very hands on and smutty and sloppy at times, shes an adventurous women who tries to enjoy all of lives pleasure, and will even occasionally let her lovers and slaves fuck though, though only fools think shes given up that control.
Main kinks
Groping/getting handsy
Fingers in mouths/fishhooks
Bondage/predicament bondage
Petplay(puppy, pony, kitty, piggy, and so on)
Large/creative insertions(giving, maybe recieving)
Body writing
Sexy outfits(on her and her prey)
Humilation and Degrading
Alcohol
(She can drink any man under the table)
Verbal(from playful to verbally abusive)
Aftercare(This gets left out way too much. She loves her toys and appreciates them)
Dub-con or Con or Dubcon to Con
Flirting
Romance
Various locations and places, from jungles of Peru to streets of Paris or New York or mountains most never dared climb.
Manhandling
If yc has a dick she will play with it, she knows it wont bite.
Piercings/collars
Body mods(from simple to extreme, whichever your comfortable.)
Inflation(mild to extreme)
Breeding if interested(pregnant women make her knees weak.)
Objectification (foot rest or chair or table, etc, could be temporary or long term)
Anal
Fisting
Hardcore sex
Leaving bruises
Biting
Marking of various kinds
Photography
Public display/sex
Domination! World or otherwise.
Beastiality(Loves watching it)
Casual nudity and casual cruelty
Teasing. Lots of teasing.
Making her pets feel used and loved
Being creative so please tell me your ideas!

I love softer stuff like Sunstone with it's great, sexy and alluring characters, and harder stuff like total dehumanization or mind break. Though even broken her toys will live in her luxury.

I think that's all for now folks! Please drop me a line if interested in meeting the fair Lady Blackwood.

Back
Top Bottom