Fx Any something in p a r t i c u l a r.

oui, hello there.
What I'll be doing with this, first and foremost, is swapping out the specific stories I want to do as they come. The one I'm currently interested in, I will leave down below. My name is Banks, so please refer to me as such. I'm not into scat, gore, vore, things that belong in the bathroom, anything wildly extreme. Everything else that you feel may be unusual, by all means, mention it and we can discuss it.

cyberspace.jpg
Currently, it's one large idea that I want to flesh out further than it ever really got. The story stems as this, a bio-weapon (my character) has been created with the intentions of creating more to tip the scales of space and give a certain company a leg up in the world that functions in space. This setting is in space, so it does automatically make this a sci-fi style story. What I'm asking for from you is to place a space captain, of pirates, who comes across this cryo-frozen bio-weapon by sheer accident and then has to deal with the repercussions of her coming to terms with what she is now, those coming after her, and whatever additional shenanigans occur.

I'm looking for a space adventure type of scenario, with romance and fighting and aliens, etc etc. Obviously, I'm willing to flesh it out with the partner who steps in to play, so by all means, reach out to me with any questions.

Back
Top Bottom