Fx Male Petrus' current cravings - NSFW (willing to discord)

Petrus02

Planetoid
inspired by this pic

I am looking for someone willing to write the fate of a class of school boys and girls cast into another dimension - one ruled by a demon or god of lust.
looking for the following kinks: forced nudity, public nudity, public sex, virginty, humiliation, degration, dub con, non con groupsex, sex toys, bukkage, creampies, school setting, sex in class, sex ed, switching roles
switching roles means I am looking for someone comftable with playing male and female characters, as I would like to play throughsome scenarios of my own imagination as well. We could alternate between roles, but I would also be okay with playing more female than male roles.

looking explicitely NOT for the following: romance, scat, vore, gore, permanent injuries/mutilations, nonsexual torture.

I'm open to rp via discord.If you want to go there, please state it clearly, my default asumption will be to rp on site. However I'll only go there if my partner is willing to switch between roles with me. If you are only interested in playing the dominating role, I already have one of those and discord somewhat pushes me to write faster and more regular than onsite, and I want to reserve that for special RPs for me.

Edit: I put this up in seeking to play male and seeking to play female. please state clearly on which one you are referring to. thank you

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom