Fx Male A Daemonic Desire

pechadur

λ½€λ½€
𝔖π”₯𝔒'𝔰 𝔦𝔫 𝔩𝔬𝔳𝔒 𝔴𝔦𝔱π”₯ 𝔱π”₯𝔒 𝔑𝔒𝔳𝔦𝔩, 𝔰π”₯𝔒'𝔰 𝔦𝔫 𝔩𝔬𝔳𝔒 𝔴𝔦𝔱π”₯ 𝔏𝔲𝔠𝔦𝔣𝔒𝔯.
tumblr_ozxzb5e1gS1w8qokno1_400.gifv

Greetings, I am in search of a very specific craving. As a purveyor of the arcane arts, I'm rather enamoured by the idea of an occult/witch themed role play. It's not a fully formed idea, so I apologise in advance for the word vomit of a plot idea that is to follow my introduction. A little about me: I am a full time student, biologically female, in my twenties, and I work two part time jobs. If you're looking for someone who can give multiple replies daily, then this is not for you, sorry. I average about two to three well-written posts a week despite being active in OOC chatter, a slower pace for posting is something I'm looking for.

I have a few rules that apply to all my role plays, and they are as follow:

Γ— On site only
Γ— Read the F-list linked in my signature and introduce kinks you're interested in as well. Worst we can say is no.
Γ— Realistic face-claims or descriptions only. I don't enjoy many anime face-claims floating around.
Γ— Introduce ideas you'd like to see! This should be enjoyed by the both of us, after all.
Γ— Proper spelling and grammar. I myself abuse commas, so I'm a little lenient with punctuation.
Γ— Minimum three paragraphs per post.
Γ— Include your favourite language somewhere in the message.​

Now, onto the idea:
In a world filled with magic, naturally the different covens are lead by powerful households, witches who have the purest bloodlines and the natural inclination to the fae world. There are many different ways these households gain their powers though this story will focus on one household in particular: The Redferne family. Dark rumours surround the matriarch as it is believed that she sold her daughters to the devil by having them perform a dark ritual in exchange for powers beyond one's wildest dreams. These rumours hold no known truth, however, as a family as old and powerful as the Redferne's can easily silence anyone who would threaten their secret.

In truth, their powers come from darker influences through the different daemons that reside in the underworld- not the dark lord himself. This role play would centre around one of the daughters of the Redferne Matriarch, MC, and perhaps one of the more powerful daemons himself, Lucifer (YC). Unaware of her powers, MC enters the summoning ritual on her eighteenth moon with low expectations, knowing she'll only disappoint her mother. So imagine her surprise when she summons the Dark Lord himself, though it's hard to tell who would be more surprised in that scenario. Entering a contract, the two enter a torrid affair in a journey of self-discovery and witch politics.​

Of course, this needs to be fleshed out, with some of the key points being: what the contract entails, long term or short term, along with others.

Some of the more specific kinks I'm after for this idea:

Γ— Bloodplay
Γ— Bondage
Γ— Daemonic features
Γ— Degradation
Γ— Loss of innocence

Although I'm open to adding more main ones!​

Thank you for taking the time to read this, have a wonderful evening, and shoot me a PM if you're interested.

π”‰π”žπ”―π”’π”΄π”’π”©π”©
pechadur

Back
Top Bottom