Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Fx Male The Portal

Frau Anonyme

Planetoid
This is a thread I’ve made for a somewhat vague idea of like to build off of and write out. This is the link to my general request thread ( Fx Male - (Finally Updated) Frau Anonyme’s Search for the Perfect Partner ) and it’s where you can find more information about me, as well as a few other ideas I have. I would actually like if you took a glance at my general RT if you’d like to message me just to make sure we are compatible in our writing styles and expectations.

The general idea is that MC wakes up in a new world with no recollection of how she got there and no idea of where she is.

This is a plot line that I’m still working out, so there’s plenty of room of brainstorming and world building. I like the idea of her waking up in a very tribal/clan oriented, B.C. type of world, or maybe even one in a medieval-like setting, but it is a different world rather than just a travel back in time to somewhere on earth; I think we’d have more creative freedom that way since we wouldn’t have to worry about historical accuracy. The story would revolve around MC and the people of this new world adapting to each other, but for added drama and to make the story all the more entertaining, I think it would be interesting if our characters somehow end up being forced to marry each other and if there is some sort of conflict or war going on that invoked the people that found her/took her in.

Every part of the story is available for brainstorm, so if you’re really into world building from scratch, this is for you.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom