Fx Male MILF Plots

LilSlay

Banned
Banished
Available for both long and short term, decide your character accordingly.
I can play first person or third person. let me know what style you prefer.
Minimum 2-3 paragraphs, focusing on as much details as possible.
I like a good build up, please be creative.
I reply every single day, can do back and forth when I have the time to.
PM or discord

Con (if seduced), Dub Con, Non Con
Degradation, Humiliation, Objectification, Bimbofication
Interracial, Brutal, Extreme, Rough, Hair Pulling, Name Calling
Age-Gap, Size-Gap, Anal, Slice of Life, Deepthroat, Exhibition,
Filming, Drugging, Blackmail, Gangbang, BDSM (no limit), Master/Slave
Corruption, Prostitution etc.

The New Teacher - [OPEN]
Karla is a 30 year old brunette, standing at 5'7" with measurements 34-24-36. She's been happily married for over 5 years now, her husband working in a bank.
She's recently joined a school as a Geography teacher, teaching students of 7th and 8th grade. Ever since she's joined, every male teacher and older students have been lusting over her.
The way her big, round buttcheeks move when she walks catches everybody's eyes. However, she keeps to herself most of the time. She focuses on solely on her work and keeps herself
away from the gossip that goes around the school. She's a dedicated woman with clear goals and have always lived a normal, decent life. She reaches school on time in her Ford 4-door
and returns home as soon as she gets free, picking grocery on her way sometimes. Karla's life is going pretty smooth, she's learned how to ignore and avoid the people that checkout her
or pass comments at her. Her husband also blindly trusts her for the kind of woman she is.

-YC must be 15+

Life of a Mother - [OPEN]
Vivian is in her late thirties, 5'8" with a slender body but with the exception of very wide hips and thick thighs. Her brown hair is cut short and worn in a short side-bob.
She lives with her family, husband and two school going kids (8 & 12 years old).
She's a housewife, stays at home and only lives for her family. She is a very matured person, acting just her age and knows how to behave and perform well in the society.
She wakes up at the same hour every day, cooks for her family, sends them off to work and school and then gets to taking care of other household activities. Her life is VERY boring,
but she's still managed to keep herself calm and clear headed. She goes to the gym daily around 10 AM, returns within two hours. Her kids return from school at 3 and her husband at 8,
he gets late sometimes due to work. Vivian have had no goals or aspirations of her own ever since she got married, she sometimes feel very unappreciated but never tells anyone.

More plots coming soon.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom