Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Fx M or NB Mind Break Lover.

Asteria

Meteorite
Hii, welcome.;)
I'm looking for a specific context but can be explored in different ways, interpreting beautiful married women a little naive perhaps and sexually dissatisfied, making me become very sensitive to sexual stimulation and also being easy to deceive or take advantage of me .

For my partners the only thing I would like to ask is characters with big sticks and a lot of cum, taking this detail I like to give my partners total freedom to create their characters without any kind of limit or demand on my part.

I am willing to play with modern and medieval age, other races are also no limits to mm, I would not mind interpreting against a goblin in a fantasy setting for example.

I'm looking for a more "slow" RP with a focus on being corrupted, I like to pay enough attention at this point because it's what pleases me the most, I do not ask for something romantic, just a little history and context, so RP does not become something 100% smut.

My favorite kinks are: Bimbofication, Adultery, Blackmail, Humiliation, Corruption, Mind Break (obviously), Mind Control, interacial, Ageplay.

Limits: Rape, Death, Extreme Torture.
Excluding such things you can do whatever you want with me.

I already have a few plots in mind, but any suggestions are welcome.

The new teacher.
MC is a young married woman who has just moved in with her husband, she needs to get a job to help pay the bills, but the only thing she can do is work as a teacher in an outlying school with a bad structure, a corrupt director, problematic students and the other teachers do not seem at all reliable.

Nurse Charitable.
MC is bored of being alone at home while her husband goes out to work, so she decides to work voluntarily in an rest home caring for the elderly to occupy her time.
But what she does not know is that the place is full of tarry old men wanting to take advantage of the woman's good will.

The clumsy Waitress.
MC lives in a small city and is indebted and the only option she has finds is working to help her husband to pay the bills, but she never worked in life and is completely clumsy.
The only person in the city who offers her a job is the owner of a bar, who appears to be a kind gentleman, but soon takes advantage to feel the butt of the new maid and punishes her whenever she breaks a glass, and of course with the customers will not be different.

The fall of priestess.
MC is a sweet and gentle woman responsible for taking care of the temple where she lives, but one day a demon ends up owning the body of the man she loves, and the only way to fight it is to have sex with the creature.
She then finds herself in a dilemma, where she needs to free her beloved without succumbing to the pleasures of the flesh.

The farm.
MC travels on vacation with her husband to a farm, but she is a big-city snob and does not stop complaining about country life.
But farm officials tired of putting up with the annoying woman decide to take revenge on her.

Fall of the noblewoman.
A queen or princess, bored with life in the nobility, she can end up being corrupted by the castle's servants or peasants, goblins, orcs and other monsters if you prefer in a fantasy setting.

Personal Succubus.
You could accidentally invoke her or run into her on the street, the succubus smells your sperm and feels like fucking, but ends up getting addicted to just one person.

These are some ideas, it's not something fixed I can easily change them if you wish, and I accept other plots as suggestions for PR.
You can choose one (or even more than one) character to play in the middle of these ideas.
If you like something send me a PM, to discuss it in more detail.

I am willing to play both OC and fandoms, I will put some characters I would like to play.

Naruto/Boruto Series: Hinata, Sakura, Ino, Temari, Hanabi, Tsunade, Mei, Kushina...
One Piece: Nami, Robin, Hancock, Reiju...
SAO: Asuna.
DBZ: Bulma, C#18.
Gundam: Iori Rinko
Harry Potter: Hermione.
DC: Raven, Wonder Woman, Harley Quinn, Supergirl.
Marvel: Black Widow, Capitain Marvel, Black Cat.
These are my favorites, but I can play other characters from different series as well.

Back
Top Bottom