Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Mx Female My Hero Academia Anthology. {NSFW}

Heathen

Super-Earth
At present there is one thing I have a particular interest in: My Hero Academia scenes. Mainly looking for robust tales that lean more toward smut but still have a degree of plot to balance things out. I'm primarily looking for people with strong writing ability.

Kinks and general pairings are open for discussion, aside from the few plot prompts listed below. I find it best to try and discuss characters or pairings we might have a mutual interest in, and then work out kinks that could be an ideal fit for a given scenario. However there are a few limits I have which are not up for discussion, including:

No scat, no gore (in a sexual sense, it's fine in an action scene), no under 18, no footplay.

Additionally, I'm only interested in writing opposite canon characters at the moment.

Plots:

Green Tea:
This pairing is vanilla AF, but I'm still a sucker for Izuku/Ochako. So exploring a tale where the two are starting out as rookie heroes, navigating the minefield of hero work and their deepening romance, would be a pretty fun plot to me. Genderbent versions of the pairing are also viable.

Wicked Infiltration: This is a rather broad and exceptionally smutty premise, but I like it a lot and wanted to explore it. The League of Villains dispatches an agent to pose as a UA student, armed with a quirk granted by All For One that allows them to instil lust on a target in their field of view (this agent would likely be Toga, but could be someone else). The goal is for this agent to use their new quirk to lower the inhibitions and increase the lust of those in UA, gradually turning the entire institution into a breeding ground of perverse lust to wholly undermine it from within. This would entail both of us playing multiple characters.

Rivalry: This is a simple AU idea focusing around Izuku/Bakugou, wherein one of the characters is born a woman instead of a man. Preferably the latter, in all honesty. But in either case this story would focus on their rivalry, which ends up having a greater emphasis on sexual tension and romance due to the different genders.

Grape Flavoured: I have a bit of a soft spot for plots where the stock pervert character gets everything he wants, whether he deserves it or not. And the exceptionally perverted Mineta having his way with a slew of superhero girls makes for a fun premise to me. Could be from some side effect of his quirk that allows him to corrupt girls as he sees fit, or just a bounty of good luck and charisma on his side, whatever. The point is somehow he manages to get what he wants.

Gentle Business: By complete chance, a UA heroine in training ends up visiting a cafe frequented by Gentle Criminal. She's been having doubts of late, both in her ability and in hero society as a whole. In this vulnerable state Gentle manages to gradually talk her into seeing the world his way, leading to her eventually becoming his assistant and lover. (Also generally open to LaBrava, or a version with a female Izuku).

Femzuku: As is perhaps obvious from some of the other prompts above, I'm generally rather into the idea of a female version of Izuku Midoriya and pairing her with a lot of different partners. Whether it be a studly male classmate, a villain, getting corrupted by Mineta, or some kind of reverse harem.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom