Fx Any Hastur's Request Thread

Tzeenneth

Moon
Hey there, this is Hastur. I'm looking for some roleplay partners but I suppose I should get some things out of the way first. First of all, I'm not going to be doing any quickies. I'd like some slow burn type style of roleplay and I'd like there to be an actual story and not just a meet and bang. Second of all, don't act weird around me out of character or you'll just be completely ignored. I'm currently happily engaged and there's not a thing anyone on that site can do about that. With that all out of the way, a little bit about myself. I'm a 24 year old female whose on CST. I currently work from home so replying at most times other than early morning will not be an issue. I consider myself semi-literate in my roleplay style as I understand that not everything can be long elegant paragraphs. As long as things flow well and there aren't glaring issues I likely won't have a problem with your style either. My hobbies include tabletop roleplay games, painting warhammer 40k Minis (I run a Thousand Sons army if anyone's interested) and anime. My current favorite animes are My Next Life as a Villainess, Jojo's and Gurren Lagann. Right now I'm hoping for something Sci-Fi in terms of plot as well.

Rules:
*No scat/watersports
*I am not a submissive. I don't mind playing around with power dynamics but if you're looking for a good little slut I am not your type
*Please be active at least once a week or warn me when you are unavailable

Anything else, please ask me about it as it may be workable but obviously we'll have to talk about it first. I'd prefer to do roleplaying over DM or on Discord. Please reach out to me if you are interested over DM as well as I prefer to keep my request thread organized. I also prefer to come up with a plot together with someone so bring forth fun ideas so we can work something out together.

Back
Top Bottom