Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Fx Any Fallout Now with Character Selection! And 4 Brand New Plots

DaddysLittleSkank

Banned
Banished
So I’m kinda new to the Fallout fandom. I’ve seen play throughs but so far I’ve only played New Vegas and some of 4.

I’m not too keen on playing NPC characters so playable characters or OCs would be preferred. If you’re interested pm me and we can work something out.

Here are a few of my plot ideas

Universe
Amazons Rising
- A tribe of all female raiders kidnaps men to act as their domestic workers and breeding slaves. NEW!

Vault Life
The Grass is Always Greener in Another Vault
- Vault 72 and Vault 73 were designed to be the ideal American towns, pre-war cities that could survive the war. 72 was given everything they would ever need and more room to grow than they knew what to do with while 73 was given cramped quarters and a limited amount of resources. The goal was to see how fast 73 would break down.
Happy Wives, Happy Life- To call Vault 45 massive would be understatement and it’s only gotten bigger over time. Vault 45 is located in Utah and is entirely populated a fundamentalist branch of Mormonism. I’ll expand on this later but basically polygamy.
Make Love, Not War- Vault 69 is divided into two sections: the adults and the minors. The adult section is all about sex and pleasure. The vault suits have been altered to be crotch less and for the ladies, bare chested. This allows them to be going about their day and when the impulse to fuck happens, they do it. Public sex, threesomes, orgies, beastiality are all common place in this half of the vault. Any child born is handed over to the other half of the vault where the women too old to become pregnant care for the children. NEW!
Vault Pets
- In Vault 36, men are dominate and women are either considered pets or wives. Wives are as expected, stepford style wives. While pets are further divided into cat girls, bitch girls, cow girls, etc. with them filling in for those categories of animal. The pets are often used for sex and if they become pregnant the children they bare are sent off to eventually either become the next generation of pets or be subservient eunuchs. Please note: all characters involved in sexual situations must be a minimum of 15yo. NEW!

Fallout New Vegas
The Legion’s Whores
- With a decline in recruits, the Legion turns to taking female slaves to impregnate. Additionally we can lean more towards the ancient Roman influence of the legion. NEW!

Fallout 4
Life after Shaun
- The Lone Survivor has found his/her son and everything has been resolved as much as possible, so now they settle down. They find a partner and possible even start a new family.

Here are some ladies that I could play (some last names may change if I decide to make some of them related)
- Abigail Walker
- Alani Konane
- Alice Baker
- Annabeth “Annie” Greene
- Audrey Sanders
- Bernadette “Berni” Myers
- Bette and Betty Fisher
- Camilla Robinson
- Caroline Wilson
- Cecelia Carter
- Charlotte “Charlie” Foster
- Cynthia Moore