Fx Male Changed to: Trans girl(s) x guy. xP

Daisy Greystar

Meteorite
Allo :rolleyes: I'm Daisy and what I'm looking for is pretty specific. I should say now that I like dark themes a lot though they're not required at all. To clarify, dark themes for me would be kidnapping, non-consensual sex, and death. Death is an optional thing when writing with me and would always need to be discussed in any situation where it could occur. Regardless of what I write with someone what I do expect to occur is plenty of sexual content whether consensual or otherwise.

Hello there. I've gotten several stories started off my initial post so now I'm wanting to look for something else as well. I'll keep this super short. I'm wanting to write something incest related, sugar daddy related, or friend related. In all pairings I am wanting to write a trans girl or two. I've already got plenty of stories where I'm writing cis girls. So if you're open to having trans sisters/daughters/friends, please let me know! I'm open to this being consensual or non-consensual and I'd prefer a modern day setting! Woo, thank you!

I'm only looking for something long-term that is based within an apocalyptic setting during modern times or something set in modern times without the apocalyptic theme. When it comes to the apocalyptic setting I would prefer non-consensual sex be present. In a modern setting I'm open to consensual or non-consensual sex. Again, I'd prefer non-consensual but it isn't a requirement. If things are consensual I'd honestly prefer coming up with something that accommodates multiple girls being involved with a single man or multiple men. If anyone contacts me please do so through private messaging and know that I expect things to eventually move to discord.

Discord is where I prefer to write and it is a requirement. For my characters I stick to famous girls for their face claims. I'm not interested in writing in anything other than third person. I'm not one to reply fast though I will never take more than two or three days to respond. If there is anything else to discuss we can go over that in private messages or on discord. Please only message me if you've got things to say and ask. Sending me a few lines to basically ask if I want to write will make me not respond. I really have nothing else to add onto this thread. Send me a private message if you're into these sort of things.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom