Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

*UPDATED 10/27 SciFi plot* FxAny - Literotica | Fantasy, Fandoms, and the Forbidden

Hello, Blue Moon! I hope you’re all having a wonderful day. I’m looking to get a few stories up and going surrounding my surging interests in all things comic book! I’ve got a few intriguing ideas, and I hope you’ll stick around to read about them.

As for medium, I do prefer Discord but I can do PMs or Threads.

I have a preference for M/F stories, but can do M/M or F/F. And it does not matter to me what you identify as in real life. Male, female, non-binary - as long as you can write, I am happy to write with you :)

Still here? Then let’s break it down and get things out of the way.

First of all I am absolutely NOT into non-con. I will do dub-con, but non-con is out of the question.

As for the rest of things I dislike, here’s a quick list:
- scat/watersports
- bestiality
- sexual humiliation or torture
- hard BDSM
- character death
- god modding
- non con
- Vore
- heavy gore
- bimbofication

And I think that’s about it! Now onto the much more fun part - kinks! I will try to be open minded and try things you like, but here are my favorites:

- dominant or dominant leaning switch partners
- spanking
- aggressive or rough seduction & sex
- rushed/ fear of getting caught/public place
- being lightly bound
- ABO tactics
- dub con/con
- power play
- age play

There’s lots more I’m open to, just ask me!

Now, lets move onto potential pairings/settings! My pairing is in bold!

**New Pairing/Story**
Human x Alien

Mortal
x God
Peasant/Noble Lady/Princess x Knight/Prince/King/Creature
Damosel x Monster
Daughter x Father/Brother
Domina x Gladiator
Pictish Woman x Roman Soldier
Mortal x Vampire/Were-Creature/Fey
Apprentice x Sorcerer

Now onto the ideas!

*NEW IDEA**

Alone in Space:

MC's dream had finally come true – she was on board the space station. The culmination of years' worth of hard work and studying. The youngest female astronaut ever in space, she felt nothing but joy...until word began reaching the space station that a war had broken out on Earth. Nuclear war. And the United States was one of the first targets.
Learning that all of her friends and family were likely destroyed, but having been told to wait in space by NASA, MC is left entirely defenseless with the rest of the crew...until a strange spaceship appears. Onboard are an alien race, who have sensed the increased nuclear energy from this sector and have come to see what is happening. They find the space station and quickly board, capturing the crew. One of them, their leader, YC, takes a liking to MC for her youth and energy. YC claims the entire crew – perhaps as guests or hostages - and MC specifically for himself. And with no home or family to go back to, MC willingly goes along with the rest of the crew into this uncharted territory.
From there we can build up the story. Is the leader more war-like? Have they been watching humans for the right time to conquer? Or is this more of a Starfleet-ish race where they are finding out whether humanity is ready for deeper exploration? Is the bond between them based on mating? And what are the aliens like?
NOTE: All scenes will be dubcon at most which evolves into con.

Hades/Persephone Ideas 1 & 2

The first of which being a straight run through of the myth with a few additions. Namely that Kore would be originally promised to Hades before she was born, a way for Zeus to avoid all our war with Hades once he was tricked into being Lord of the Underworld. However, Zeus grows distrustful of Hades and wants to instead wed Kore to Apollo. So he has Demeter raise Kore away from Olympus in total seclusion. The lonely goddess dreams away her days while growing her garden, as Zeus and Apollo plan the marriage. However, Hades finds out about Kore and the whole plot, and, in his rage, he plans on humiliating Zeus by kidnapping and forcing Kore to share his bed. The classic abduction happens, but Hades - not as cold and cruel as everyone makes him out to be - cannot bring himself to hurt the frightened goddess. However, he refuses to let her leave, and from there, Kore explores the Underworld and grows to love Hades. But up above, Apollo is ready to go to war over his would-be bride, and it sets the stage for cosmic ramifications among the gods. One that the Titans would love to take advantage of…

The second idea is one that would involve reincarnation. Namely that once people began losing their faith in the Greek gods, their powers weakened until they died. But the soul of a god cannot be obliterated, and so instead, they are reborn as humans again and again. They have feelings and urges towards each other, but in some lifetimes they never meet. And in Hades's case, he's lost Persephone in more life times than he could take. So, after he awakens to his memories in this lifetime, he is just about ready to give up hope and descend into madness when fate brings them together. Maybe they're just passersby's, maybe they're teacher/student, maybe family friend, or we could do any other pairing! But in any case, he suddenly has her in her grasp once more. Which is all the more troubling when the spirit of his vengeful Titan father - Chronos - begins whispering in Hades's ear that he could make the endless cycle of reincarnations stop and make sure Persephone is his, if Hades will only go all God of War and kill the remaining reincarnations.

My Dark King

Long has the King reigned, careful and shrewd, but his dark countenance and grim personality made him hard to love. Certainly not by the people, and not from his wife, the Queen – who much prefers the company of his younger, more charismatic brother. To escape this reality, and perhaps because of it, the King often takes long trips throughout the kingdom.

On one such trip, he meets a young woman. Perhaps she is a maiden, perhaps trapped in her own loveless marriage, but he decides he must have her. Rather than force himself upon her, he demands she come to court and serve him there. But all his thoughts center on seduction, and as the young woman comes to see him for the soul buried beneath all that dark and gloomy façade, she gives in bit by bit. But far from a fairy tale, there are dangers and traps at court, a vengeful Queen who would not see her position threatened and the King’s brother, who would rob him of any happiness.

This could also be modified to include kinks like incest – uncle/neice, half-brother/half-sister, etc.

Treacherous, Lustful Waves

A twisted take on the classic Little Mermaid story. Sirens have preyed upon humanity for thousands of years, yet pirates still sail the depths. As a part of a coming-of-age, each Siren maid must kill a human man. And now its time for the youngest daughter to partake – yet she is different from the rest. She does not hate humans and is fascinated by their world. But she is forced into the ritual, being sent after the ship of a powerful prince. She catches glimpse of the prince and thinks him the most handsome man she’d ever seen. So, when a storm wrecks the ship, rather than let this be an easy kill for her, she saves his life and brings him to a cave.

But her treachery is uncovered by her own mother. And as punishment, she banishes her daughter from the world of Sirens and gives her legs as to keep her from returning home. Swimming to the surface, the princess manages to get to shore, where she’s discovered by the prince himself. But far from the simple-minded prince of a fairy tale, this is a strong, sensual man, who is enamored with this girl, even if he cannot quite remember why.

But their newfound lustful bliss cannot last, because the Sirens have decided that it is time to take the war to humanity, and the sea will run red.

Fandoms I Will Play In / Potential Characters I Will Write For:

BOOKS:

- A Song of Ice and Fire (Sansa, Margaery, Dany)
- Harry Potter (Hermione)
- The Dresden Files
- ACOTAR (Feyre)
- Dracula
- The Great Gatsby
- The Mortal Instruments (Clary)
- Outlander
- The Wheel of Time (I'm just getting into this series, and I love it!)

MOVIES/TV:

- Star Wars (Leia, Padme, Rey)
- Marvel (so many, just message me!)
- DC (Wonder Woman, Zatanna, Batgirl/Barbara)
- The Narnia Movies (Susan, Lucy **aged up**)
- Gravity Falls

VIDEO GAMES:
- Dragon Age (Inquisitor/Hero of Fereldan/Hawke)
- Assassin's Creed: Odyssey (Cassandra)

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom