Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

"No Recipient Defined"

Status
Not open for further replies.

EuroMutt

Super-Earth
I'm trying to send Private Messages and this error keeps showing up... Redish letters: No Recipient Defined
And there's no names in the "To:" section.

Whats going on? :|

If you want to send it to someone in particular, to the left side of the message, there should be three boxes lined in a column titled "Send to" "options" and "Friends".

In the "Send To" section, there should be a blank text box. All you need to do is type in the person's BM screenname, and after that, just hit the "Add [To]" button right below it.

Positive. I click on "Add [To]" and it shows up correctly. But when I submit the form, bzzz, No Recipient Defined.

Yes. I type a name into the field on the left, push "Add [To]" and the recipient field is empty.
I then Submit the message, and that screen comes up. Just a cycle. The recipient is removed as soon as I submit it.

EuroMutt said:
Yes. I type a name into the field on the left, push "Add [To]" and the recipient field is empty.
I then Submit the message, and that screen comes up. Just a cycle. The recipient is removed as soon as I submit it.

Do you have javascript disabled?

It should be. Yahoo and Youtube and whatever else that uses javascript works fine.

The recipient field shouldn't be empty after you press 'add to', though.

What browser are you using?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom