Temptation Throughout the Ages (Seeking Historically Based Stories)

SugarInTheRaw

The Queen in the North
I've had these ideas floating around for a while now, and I thought I'd just toss the lure and see who bites ;3 I'd rather discuss details such as kinks in private, so please shoot me a message if you're interested in anything below. I will say that I greatly enjoy age differences (an older man with a younger lady) and elements of obsession, jealousy and passion...

I look forward to hearing from you~

1. Colonial America/Revolutionary War - A British Calvary Officer enlists the help of a Native girl as a guide/interpreter or is rescued by said girl after suffering an injury

2. Salem Era America - The Reverend of a village is smitten or perhaps even obsessed with a local girl who, depending upon your interests in involving a supernatural flare to our story, could be the very sort of creature he condemns in his sermons.

3. Victorian England - A well off gentleman, not necessarily an aristocrat but someone of high regard - perhaps even a Judge, has been secretly seeking the company of a harlot or has been a patron to the career of a rising opera starlet.

4. Middle Ages/18th Century Europe/Fantasy - This would essentially be an arranged marriage scenario between an older man and a younger woman. I enjoy contrasts, so the thought of a seemingly conservative almost militaristic society being 'wedded' with something lavish and Rococo-esque could be create prosperity or utter disaster.

5. Middle Ages Europe/Middle East/Asia - A traveler/merchant hires a guard to protect him and his wares during his journey home, and discovers that this guard is actually a woman.

6. Cold War Europe - An immigration/border officer has, perhaps unwittingly, become involved with a spy organization that uses his checkpoint as a way to get their spies through - the primary contact of which is a beautiful woman who is quite fixed with the officer. (Papers, Please anyone?)

7. WWII - A member of the Resistance has created a persona as a nightclub singer to attract the attention of a member of the SS. Courtship, seduction, espionage, betrayal...will she end up falling for a man she's meant to despise, will he discover her true identity? This is one of my favorite eras to play in!

Back
Top Bottom