Fx Any On the Hunt!

Apparition

Meteorite
Hello!

I'm App, I enjoy a really wide range of roleplay themes, and consider myself quite open-minded when it comes to plotting. I'm probably more of a semi-lit writer, but I have done casual and literate in the past and found both enjoyable for different reasons. I'd love to see what Bluemoon's community has to offer!

I'm open to pretty much anything! If you have a craving, or a dream plot, then please let me know and I'll see if I'm capable of fulfilling that request! I might ask for a doubling situation in exchange though, so please be prepared for that.

Instead of listing off every habit or quirk I have with my writing, I thought it would be more enjoyable if I just showed off some old posts from another website. I know that they're all written from a male's perspective, which isn't ideal, but MxM was the most popular type of pairing on the forums I used to play on. If you have any questions or further examples then I'll happily answer in messages!

- --- -

Satisfied with the results of his kicking, the Irishman ceased trying to agitate Arthur for the time being, noticing the clear irritation in his voice. He attempted to shush the other male as he grumbled, concerned about the O’Driscolls hearing them and deciding to kill them off early. Of course, Sean had no intention of apologizing anytime soon, more concerned with escaping unharmed than anything else.

“Fucking O’Driscolls, fancy seeing them so soon - just typical,” he muttered, vaguely hoping his words would lighten the atmosphere, but really he was just talking to try and calm himself down by this point. He didn’t even seem aware that he was being annoying, which was usually the case.

Hearing Arthur's slurred voice, Sean frowned immediately when he suggested that it was his fault they were stuck in an O’Driscoll camp, “now don’t you start nagging at me,” he muttered back, “I didn’t get us into this mess, if anything, you’re probably just as much to blame as I am,” he nattered, obviously offended by Arthur’s implication. It seemed like everyone in camp tried to pin the blame on him whenever an issue popped up, and Sean didn’t particularly want his legacy to be ‘the troublemaker’. He at least wanted to prove everyone wrong before he escaped to his early retirement; Tahiti, of course.

Sean watched Arthur start wearing away the rope around his wrists, and gradually followed suit, wincing somewhat at the rawness the bonds had left on his skin; they had been tied up for a while, it seemed. “Where the hell even are we? This doesn’t look anywhere near our camp,” he observed in a quiet mumble, distracted by their surroundings. Indeed, the trees were different - birch - but it seemed like they were still somewhat close to the outskirts of Rhodes. A good sign, but still unideal considering they’d have to try and ride with the bumps and bruises left from being hogtied. Of course, that was if they even got past the guards.

At least they hadn’t been tortured... Yet.

Slowly, the rope felt like it was coming loose. Sean could tell that it was working, at least, but he knew that it would have been a lot quicker if he had his dagger. Gazing over at the O’Driscoll camp, he briefly considered sneaking over to retrieve his stolen goods afterward he had his hands back, but then decided he’d rather not take the risk of getting twenty bullets to the chest. Besides, it would be a shame to get both himself and Arthur killed after successfully breaking free. The gunslinger had saved his life a good few times, after all.

The moon was a blind eye, staring in through the window as the red desert cradled it against the sky. It cast a silver veil over the landscape, transforming the barren and vicious environment of the Outback into a murky pool of moonlight, the shadows curling and hiding away from it's vision. A few plants stood idly by - keeping watch, silent guards. Straggly little branches with parched leaves blowing in the wind, rustling with every wave. It was a quiet night. Dry as it was cold, the little remaining warmth being sucked deep, deep into the earth, to supply the 'Station' with energy. The statuesque outline of the factory could be seen far in the distance, miles away from the Cabin.

The Cabin was a reclusive pile of wood in the most distant corner of the desert. Broken, splintering, smelling of moonshine and dust. But, it was still a home as far as Murph was concerned.

He stared up at the moon's drooping eyelid, his gaze sharp, imagining a crosshair. Fingers clasped a short water-stained glass in his right hand, and he lifted it to take a sip. Immediate wince. It was so bitter - his matured face scrunched up in a disapproving hiss, as he pushed the glass away from himself on the table and continued to gaze out the window. His gloves hand clasped in on itself, his dry nails scratching idly at the worn leather.

What would have looked like a calm event was misleading. A facade, perhaps. All it would take was a glance at the table - next to the glass - where a pistol lay fully loaded, to understand his concealed anxiety.

His lips pressed together in a taut frown, his eyes drifting towards the darkest corner of the room. A slumped shadow was visible, a pair of eyes shimmering in the candlelight on his table. Calmly, Murph reached for the gun, his fingertip brushing against the safety.

When Riddler was finished writing, Oswald flashed a wicked smile. Except, his narrowed eyes suggested that he was still thinking about all the creative methods he'd use to murder the man in front of him, slowly adding more and more to the growing list. "You know I won't," he twittered, dragging the paper towards himself to see what was written there.

As expected, it wasn't anything too concerning, except Oswald knew he'd need to take extra precautions to ensure the weapons were untraceable, in case Riddler had a bad case of bloodlust. Other than that, he had no issue giving in to these demands, as long as his client didn't fancy using them on Wayne Enterprises. He hoped their little agreement put him on good terms. Pouting, his grey eyes flicked between the page and Riddler's smug face, adding up all the risks. Without another word, he turned to his right and scribbled something down on a separate piece of paper, already making notes to himself.

"I suppose there's no reason for you to hang around any longer," Oswald looked up at the other momentarily, a cold smirk spreading on his lips, "unless you were expecting me to grovel. Although, I don't really fancy boosting your ego any higher than it already is".

- --- -

Pairing ideas:

Viking x Viking
Viking x Norse God
Assassin x Mob/Mafia boss
Detective x Suspect (trying to get a confession?)
Detective (undercover) x Mob/Mafia boss
Psychiatrist x Psychiatrist (competition!)
Monster x Monster Hunter
Cultist x Cult leader
Demon/God x Cult leader
Wastelander x Wastelander
Soldier x General
Vampire x Werewolf
Frankenstein x Monster
Supervillain x Supervillain
Furry x Human
Furry x Furry
Corpse bride x groom
Plague Doctor x Horseman/woman of the apocalypse
Grim Reaper x To-be-dead
Alien x Astronaut
And more!

I'm also in a lot of fandoms!:

Pokemon
Detroit: BH
Team Fortress 2 (duh)
Portal 1/2
Star Wars
Destiny
Evil Within
Resident Evil (I haven't played all of them, so ask me!)
DC/Batman/Superman
Marvel
Red Dead Redemption
Dark Souls
Bloodborne
Okami
Zelda
Telltale's Wolf Among Us
The Last of Us
And more!

We can discuss kinks we would like to include in messages! My preferences vary greatly depending on what is being plotted, but I will never suggest anything that you don't want. Likewise, please respect my own preferences!

- --- -

Please message me if you'd like to discuss something! c:

App

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom