Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

NBx Female Pretty Woman, but Gayer (and much Darker)

Twisted Tori

Banned
Banished
Hi there!

I’m searching for a partner for a slightly twisted, smut-heavy romance plot that I’ve been craving recently. My character is a wealthy Futa with some twisted cravings (more details below) who hires a prostitute off the street in order to explore her dark desires. Kink and eventual romance ensues. If that’s something that you’d be interested in roleplaying, then please read on.

About Me:
Name:
Tori
Timezone: GMT+2

RP Preferences:
Private (PM) Roleplaying/Discord
Multiple Paragraphs (2-6)
Third person POV
Past Tense
Written character descriptions/Celeb FCs

Partner Requirements:
Female partners only. I just don’t mesh well with male writers when it comes to these sorts of pairings.
Literate partners only. I require detailed posts with decent spelling and grammar. No one-liners. Multiple paragraphs preferred.
Frequent replies. Twice a week at the very least.
Communication. Let me know if something in the RP just isn’t doing it for you, if something I wrote offended you, or if you have any questions or ideas for the plot moving forward.

My Character
FC: Stefania Spampinato
Tamara Dante is a beautiful, mysterious woman with a dark past. Though there are many rumors and conspiracy theories, no one is quite sure where she or her fortune came from. Among the rich and famous of the world, she is known to be exceptionally intelligent, exceedingly wealthy and very generous with her money. Along with the many mysteries and unanswered questions that surround her past, Tamara has two closely guarded secrets.

The first secret, she carries between her thighs - an 8” cock that only a select few people have ever laid eyes on. The second secret is one that only Tamara herself knows about, one she carries inside her own mind - the dark, twisted and sadistic fantasies that keep her up at night. Dangerous desires. Violent and depraved sexual cravings. She has spent most of her life trying to ignore these desires, fighting and pushing them deep, deep down where they can’t hurt anyone. Until one day, she decides to indulge. Just once.

Under the cover of darkness, she gets in her car and drives to the red-light district where she spends several hours trying to work up the nerve to pick up one of the prostitutes working the streets that night. A pretty, innocent-looking young woman catches her attention and Tamara invites the girl into her car where she makes her offer - a large sum of cash in exchange for absolutely anything she wants until the sun comes up.

Your Character
FC: Your choice. I would be fine with a written description of her appearance as well.
Whether she is an actual prostitute or just a young woman desperate for cash is entirely up to you. I would however like for her to be fairly innocent and inexperienced. Maybe she is new to the world of prostitution and Tamara is one of her first clients. Her background story and reasons for why she’s doing it is entirely up to you. Perhaps she was recently kicked out of her home, maybe she has a young child that she has to provide for, or maybe she just needs money to pay the bills or get through college. Whatever you want to do with it. You don’t even have to tell me beforehand. I’d prefer to get to know your character throughout the course of the story, just as you will learn more about Tamara’s life.

Going into it, Tamara will intend for it to be a one-time thing, just to scratch that itch so that she can get back to focusing on more important things. But of course, once won’t be enough and she will come back for more. As things progress, she will take an interest in your character’s personal life and financial situation and as these two women get to know each other, romantic feelings will evolve.

*Please let me know if there’s anything on this list you’re not comfortable with.

Pseudo-rape
Rough sex
Vaginal sex
Oral sex
Face-fucking
Fingering
Semi-public/Risky sex
Orgasm control/Denial
Multiple orgasms
Sexual pain
Sexual exhaustion
Internal cumshots