Fx Male Gangbang me!

English_pounder

Super-Earth
Just to be clear I am a guy irl but looking to play a female for this, so if that bothers you then I’m just getting that out of the way.

Anyway on to the good stuff. I’m looking to play a young adult so 18-20, who’s very attractive and often gets eyed up by men who go past her. Large cleavage, curvy ass, anything else looks wise can be discussed so I’m open to discussing ideas. Whether she’s a shy virgin, or an outgoing slut again can be discussed.

Either way though I’m looking for non con, multiple guys to have their way with her and as long as you avoid death, scat and the usual no’s, then the harder the better. I want her to be ruined mentally by this, getting forcibly gangbanged by lots of men, some maybe way older than her. Cum in her, on her, bukkake. Treat her like shit, choke her, bdsm, be sadistic, racist maybe depending on the context, the more she begs you to stop the more you slap her and the harder you go. Get off on her pain and begging.

If this sounds like something you’d be interested then I look forward to hearing from you and discussing this further. Thanks :)

Back
Top Bottom