Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

"Unwilling Pawn in Her Depraved Game" Interest Thread (female characters, non-con)

DaL

Star
This RP is currently active now. Links to the main RP thread and OOC.

You have been invited to a once in a lifetime opportunity! Any wish you want, any wish you desire could possibly be yours! Sign in and you could be selected to participate in a challenge that'll win you your ultimate dream!

... Too bad it'll turn out to be a trap. Only once you and three other participants arrive at the remote castle that you were sent to would you find out just how screwed you all actually are. Otherworldly forces have now drawn y'all into a sadistic gauntlet that must be crossed. Oh, technically they weren't lying. Whoever wins will indeed get their wish, whatever it might be. Those that don't though... well, we'll get back to that. And what exactly is this gauntlet filled with? Why all sorts of depraved and lustful forces hell bent on making you and the others their sluts.

Simply put, this little game will have four players, each with a character of their creation. The only consistent trait that they should all share is how unwilling they are to participate in these sexually depraved acts. Maybe she's a shy virgin, or a prissy rich girl, or whatever reason you might think of. The point is that this whole scenario is very non-con, and your characters are going to hate what's going to be done to them - even if their bodies will love it. And yes, there will be all sorts of unusual or unrealistic acts done to them. Keep in mind that the events are flexible and kinks and fetishes can be added or removed in accordance to the wishes of the players. Meaning your characters are going to hate this doesn't mean you still can't get enjoyment out of it.

The objective for your character is to climb all thirteen floors of the castle and reach the top first. But this place is a bit of a labyrinth and there's all sorts of monsters, traps and other obstacles in the way. And chances are your character will get molested and fucked along the way near constantly. The problem is that your character is also hexed as well. Their body doesn't always comply with their head. They will get aroused by any act inflicted on them. Even more complicated, the arousal doesn't go back down afterwards. It can only go up until they hit their limit and climax then and there. And that's the problem because every time your character has an orgasm they're sent back down by one floor.

But a game with no chance of winning would be fairly boring. Luckily, there are means for a player to overcome the castle. Hidden shortcuts that bypass multiple floors. Purchasable items of all sorts that are bought by the cum received. Setting down your own traps for the other players. After all, it's either you or them. Each character could likely be forced to commit horrible acts of their own just to increase their chance of winning. After all, the punishment for anything below first place must be avoided.

The rules and what exactly happens in the game isn't set in stone. Once four players are brought together, we may discuss the details on what and what not to bring in. Just keep in mind, this is a game that's suppose to have all sorts of unrealistic and extreme feats done to the characters. Body modding. Excessive cum. Monsters and creatures of all kinds, and yes that includes tentacles. The increasingly more bizarre, the better.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

CHARACTER CREATION

Each person will have three attributes, each one set on a slider with three setting on either end. Everything starts at 0 and you'll be given 6 points to allocate. Each point must be spent, moving the slider 1 setting in either direction per point. These three Attributes are:
AttractivenessSexy: Increase chance of attacks from random encounters, but more likely to receive better rewards from themBland: Not as likely to be attacked by random encounters, but don't often get good rewards for dealing with them
KinkinessFilthy: Gets more aroused from more unusual or just extreme acts, but less arousal from simpler stimulantsVanilla: Normally prefers more realistic, less outlandish acts, so receives more arousal from the former than the latter
StablenessBomb: Has a higher orgasm threshold and takes more arousal to get there, but every time it hits their movement suffers for a whileSparker: They don't have more resistance and orgasm rather easily, but the aftereffects don't last long and don't lose much movement

So for example, a character's attributes could be set at: Sexy = 2, Filthy = 1, Sparker = 3

In addition, each player can optionally choose a perk for their character. Each option has a trade off though, so choose carefully:

Athletic: You've taken good care of your body and are in great looking shape, but sometimes the good looks that it came with feels like it wasn't quite worth it.

+1 to dice roll for movement but increased likelihood of random attacks (equivalent to +1 Sexy).

Slow Burner: If you were to make love, you would need plenty of winding up before you can really get into it. But once you would be, you would be an absolute screamer.

Arousal at or lower than 50% = -1 to arousal received. Arousal higher than 50% = +1 to arousal received.

Prissy Bitch: Ever since puberty, every horny boy had attempted to get up next to you and press you for your digits. You've gotten good at driving them away, especially with your icy words. But the monsters of this castle don't take kindly to being treated the same way, so choose your words carefully.

During random encounters and solo challenges involving sentient attackers, you have the choice to talk them down with a 50% chance of success. Success will result in instantly winning against them with no cost to you and winning everything you would've got if you pass the event normally. But if you fail, you will get retaliated against, forcing you to go through the event with TRIPLE the amount of arousal penalized on you.

Opera Singer: You can't help it. Every time you orgasm, the sounds you make are like the songs of the sirens!

Sentients are attracted to the floor where you last orgasm (unless you were teleported into a group challenge outside the floors). The chance of random encounters on said floor is increased by 20%, but the encounter rates on the floors immediate above and below are decreased by 10%. The effect remains until the next orgasm or until the end of the game. This change also effects other players in these floors... Oh, and if a player character is nearby (same floor or in a group challenge) they receive +1 arousal.

Sweet smell: Your body scent might as well be considered an aphrodisiac.

Increase random encounters by 5%, gives other players +1 arousal when they enter the floor you're in or the one you were last in.

Easily Distracted: Your keen eyes tend to find all sorts of nifty things, but it leaves you blindsided rather often.

At the end of each movement roll, if nothing would normally happen then there's a 33% chance of finding a random item. But when you go to pick it up, there's a 66% chance of getting attacked. (+2 arousal)

Hard Learner: You always have to get things done the hard way, yet there's no denying how effective you are afterwards.

Upon first encountering a type of attacker (demon, machine, animal, etc.) you get +4 arousal and if sent into orgasm suffer the aftereffects for an additional turn. However, every time afterwards you run into that kind of attacker, you get -1 arousal and suffer orgasm effects for one less turn.

On the Edge of Madness: You've practiced and honed your mind for years. It's armored up and ready to resist whatever life throws at you. You had no choice after all, because if your training fails then all those deeply embedded mental scars and damage will come roaring right back out. And this time, you might not be able to come back from it...

When the game starts, you begin with strong modifiers. -1 arousal received and -3 arousal when entering a new floor. Plus a -5% chance for random encounters. But you can't hold the stress forever. The first orgasm has a 10% chance to trigger a failure state, with an additional 10% added for every pass orgasm beforehand. If the failure state is triggered, your mind is shattered and you go insane with madness - instantly giving into your despair and earning 4th place. Game over.

Last edited:
I'm cautiously interested, depending on how complicated the game mechanics ends up being.

I was chatting with DaL about the system earlier, and it's definitely on the lighter side. It's a custom system made for the game specifically, so hopefully it will support the game, rather than drag it down.

Glad to see there's already people interested. The actual workings of the game are still open enough for discussion and toy around with, but the mechanics themselves should remain simple enough to track. If you can't write down the info you need to keep track of on a postcard (and without teeny tiny writing) then it's too complicated. Honestly, this is right on the edge of being a Systems RP and a more CYOA Group RP. What you see on the character creation (3 stats and maybe a perk) might be the only things you need.

Do you guys think our characters should know each other prior to the game? Is it more fun for strangers or friends to be competing with one another?

I think I'm interested in jumping on board. :) Leaning towards the spoiled rich archtype - stubborn, used to getting her own way, and totally unwilling to lose.

I'm happy to go either way on whether our characters know each other, both sound fun. For the character I'm imagining, though, it might be closer to "rivals" than "friends". :D

DaL, is the plan to run things in a thread here?

Edit: Character stats are on page 2.

Last edited:
I think my character is gonna be more on the sweet innocent type. Definitely a virgin. Although, I imagine her severe repulsion at the thought of being defiled would make her more than willing to impair others' progress, even if she feels bad about it afterward.

If there still an open place, or one gets free, I would happily fill it.
A little crossover with BtVS.

'Willow' the budding young witch. A nerdy redhead looking for more magical power.
Bland 3
Sparkler 3
Hard Learner
She just lost her virginity to her boyfriend - then they parted, the young man going for Tibet, Willow getting ready for college by trying to get more magic power and knowledge.

Last edited:
I propose Lea for your consideration. She will put her 'wish' to good use to help save the world.

Sexy 1
Filthy 2
Bomb 3

Hard Learner

I don't know if you are still accepting, but the idea does certainly seem to be an interesting one!

And, as such, I would like to offer up Vivian. A rather meek girl who'd like to see those around her flourish.

Stats:
Sexy 3
Filthy 1
Sparker 2

Opera Singer
Still a virgin, but not unused to more... "outlandish" methods to get off, Vivian wants nothing more for those around her to want for nothing, which would then extend to those experiencing her same plight in this game.

Last edited:
Hmmm, should I consider doing a super virgin run where I put all 6 of my points into Bland and select 'On the Edge of Madness'?

... wait, what do we get if we win?

Hmmm, should I consider doing a super virgin run where I put all 6 of my points into Bland and select 'On the Edge of Madness'?

... wait, what do we get if we win?

If I read it right, a Wish? Or more like:
" Any wish you want, any wish you desire "

And if you do that, I am putting all six into Sparker... for a Slow Burner :)

@Karasuhime Remember, you can only put 3 points into a stat in either direction. So Bland 3 is the most you could do.

Anyway, if we're making our characters, then say hello to Alex.

Sexy 2
Vanilla 1
Sparker 3
Opera Singer

Alex is not only a virgin, but she's never had an orgasm before. The plan is for both of those things to change on her wedding night, and she's a bit of a hopeless romantic. If she wins, she would use her wish to meet her true love. She's totally oblivious to how sexy her body is, and since she's never even masturbated before, she has no idea how multi-orgasmic and sensitive she is.

I'm still thinking, but I'm legitimately thinking of making her someone who studies lovecraftian texts.

Just to justify the madness stuff.

lol, well I guess that would do it. It would be such a bummer if you went insane after one orgasm, though. I imagine you'd probably still be involved in the RP in some way, but not as a player anymore.

It's a strategy. Just make sure you're having fun too. For me, the fun is gonna be my character trying not to cum and failing spectacularly. But everyone's idea of fun is different.

I'm about to make a Character and OOC thread soon. I'm kinda surprised we even got this many people as is that were interested. It'll suck to not be able to bring everyone in... Before I go ahead and do that, I want to lay out some more clarifications.

While this is a Systems style of RP, the use of dice or anything else should be mostly minimum for the players. If anything, I'll be the one needing to keep track of the numbers. There's a fair amount of RNG and probabilities I'll need to take care of so that everyone else won't have to worry about them. They just have to worry about the results. A lot of this RP should feel more like a choose your own adventure with creative writing, where you get to have fun more with the context itself... Plus, with the system in place no one can blame me for when one player keeps getting strokes of bad luck. :p

Speaking of RNG, it is entirely possible to suddenly lose real early on if you go for Edge of Madness perk. That's really only there for those who want something crazy wild and are willing to accept the risk. I'll be using some digital RNG generators to come up with the results, so if you do lose on the first orgasm @Karasuhime then... there's nothing I can do. :(

By the way, if anyone wants to come up with their own idea for a perk then feel free to suggest it! I can see how we can work it into the system.

Now here's a general example of how a standard level might go down for a player:

You enter a hallway filled with a wide assortment of plants. There are three different doors to choose from, one right next to you with a strange creaking sound on the other side, the second halfway down leading into a greenhouse, the third at the far end of the hallway. You can enter the first door right away or roll up to 8 for the second door or 15 for the third. However, the plants are emitting a faint aphrodisiac into the air so every time you end a turn still in the hallway you get +1 arousal (aphrodisiacs at least can't bring you to your limits, just right on the edge). Chance for random encounter at the end of each turn is 15%.

Behind each door is a solo challenge you must deal with. Completing one without orgasm will grant you access to the next floor, but you have no idea what's behind each door or if it's something your character can handle. One of the challenge can offer a boon that'll put you up two floors, but failing it would bring you down two floors. Again, you have no way to know which door it is.

The example seems rather interesting! Would it be d20-based, then? The Edge of Madness is obviously percentile, but the example would make getting to the other doors only a challenge in a d20-based system, which makes the demerit of staying the hallway rather potent.

I knew I forgot something!

Right now, I'm planning on using a 2d6-based system. The reason being is because I also want to introduce the possibility of critical hits/fails. (I'll make sure to edit the original post so it'll mention this.)

Double 1s would result in a harsh penalty, perhaps a guaranteed random encounter or even as bad as instant orgasm during a challenge. Double 6s could be something like instantly winning encounters without arousal or even bringing your arousal back to 0. There might be smaller boons or fails just from rolling a single 1 or 6 but I suspect those would trigger just too often.

That being the case, then, wouldn't it be rather hard, or even impossible, to make it to the third room in that example? I'd imagine the stats outlined above would be used in the rolls, but even then, it would require a max roll with a 3 in a singular score. I figure there must then be circumstantial bonuses, or that bonuses are greater than what I'm thinking of.

Back
Top Bottom