Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Mx Female Looking for Females/Any who enjoys becoming Female (Generic Ideas x One Piece Idea wanted, have LITTLE limits, anthros/furries welcome CENTRAL TIME)

DeceiftulSin

Planetoid
Hello there, my name is Deceitful Sin and I have quite a lot of role playing experience under my belt. As for what I'm looking for, well we'll get to that. I have at least 15 years of role playing experience undermeath me like I said. I have some pairings I like, but I am very much a story/smut player really. I like half and half with my stories, sometimes I focus on the smut a bit more at times when it's necessary.

Smut-only plots can only get me so far, but if done right I can easily be entertained by it. These days I've grown fond of gender transformation (at least on others), and I'll try going over some of my kinks more now that I'm around and making a thread for them.

These are my MAJOR dislikes: Any weight gain, vore, gore, scat, watersports, toilet play, extreme bondage, disgusting fluids that should stay in the bathroom, diaper play, I'm probably forgetting some others, being submissive.

My major turn ons: Transformation, toonification, monster girls, long tongues, breast growth, gender transformation (MtF on others, not me), hypnotism, mind control, pet play, master/slave, master/pet, waist shrinking, bimbofication, human to anthro, human to monster girl, just general transformation really, lactation, and much more. I'll have a definitive list up shortly enough of simple pairings too.

I will probably not be doing public threads at first, but I can be talked into it, I'm not very shy when it comes to showing off my writing skills. I'll still respect my partner, but I do have a few general rules when role playing with me, and honestly there's not many.

RULES

1.) You DO NOT have to tell me if you wish to stop role playing with me, and honestly don't be afraid to say if you're not enjoying the play with me. I promise I'm not going to get upset, I'm much nicer than this thread lets on.

2.) Please be able to match my post length somewhat, WITHIN REASON, there is such thing as posting too much for a conversation at times. Yes, I have a bad habit of putting filler in my posts sometimes. I promise that if you can keep up with me we'll get along just fine.

3.) This is very important, I do like threads, but I highly prefer private conversations for role playing. Also, discussing the role play is essential before we get started on anything, and yes I may have pairings, I'm very open to MANY, MANY ideas.

4.) If we're doing anything involving Canon characters, you DO NOT have to know how that character acts, I just like what they look like from time to time, and honestly if I ever break one of your rules, give me a chance to correct my mistake, we are all only human after all.

5.) I CAN be very forgetful, so again, if I do something you don't like during a role play, do try to make sure you remind me of the kinks at times, cause like I said, I can easily confuse people no matter how long we've been role playing.

6. JUST HAVE FUN, Whew, did you get through all that? I hope so.

7. ALL characters will be twenty-one or older.~

I do usually tend to vary from 2 to five paragraphs depending on what I'm given to work with and the more I'm into the role play, the more you'll get as long as I have stuff to work with. The same goes the other way around, like I said earlier, I understand if it's a short post due to conversations.~

Full explanation of some of my kinks, do check out the customs: F-list - Warning

I also do discord RPs from time to time - Ask for it

SOME IDEAS

Sex Genie Idea
: Well, this one is very self-explanatory, basically my OC finds a lovely lamp that is apparently antique, but has a unique quality to it. This genie within is sexual in nature and can only grant sexual wishes. The only limit is our imagination, but I do want some story with this involved, there will be incest, and more within, do take a look at my kink list please. I tend to try to match length, and I'm looking for females to play this for me. Especially one who doesn't mind playing all the tertiary characters and more around me, while I play the well-hung god that ends up getting the lovely cock in return. (PM role play required.)

Demonic Influence: I have only one simple idea right now that involves some corruption. I have been playing a character lately called Sin who is a ten foot tall anthro minotaur that can easily give the strongest demons a run for their money. Lately he's been having trouble keeping his gambling operation going and some operatives are sent to shut him down. Well, mainly just one, and it seems that this demon's gambling ring has been corrupting innocent girls into becoming slutty succubi the longer they stick with him. Unknown to most officials, the dice game he usually uses has a chance to change people into becoming his pets, leaving them at his whim to do as he wishes. Now, he is not like most demons, but I'm thinking of some kind of set up with this, involving SOME dice somehow.

It won't be D&D though, we could just do dice rolls via that, but on a forum it's kind of hard to do. The idea at first is promising, but I'm more thinking that the dice is just a secondary thing going on in the background while my minotaur's scent is the true ingredient to slowly corrupting the official sent to apprehend him. Eventually making the lovely lady more busty and more demon like over time, eventually making her fall for the owner. I'm thinking some hypnotism, mind control, and romance in a weird way could be included here, like she has resistance to everything. KNOWS everything about what's going on and is starting to see the soft side of this minotaur, realizing he's not like all other demons.~ Of course, I'm willing to play a mean demon too if you want the incubus idea I have.

Incubus Idea: Your dreams have been nocturnal and wet as of late, you aren't sure why, you feel as if something is honing your body for something more surreal. All your dreams are naughty and it's almost like you can't control them to the point you're starting to hallucinate in real life. Part of you wants this to be real, and the other part is more terrified to tell it to stop. Soon the incubus who you are seeing in your dream is actually either your co-worker, boss, or family friend that you can't stop dreaming about every night. Soon you're making advances you thought weren't possible even as you don't notice you're more voluptuous curves, nor the fact you are becoming a succubus yourself.~ (Transformation, mind control, subtle hypnosis and demonification within.)

Pokemon journey idea: I will be playing a future pokemon trainer who has been planning since day one to become a pokemon trainer until a new virus has currently struck across the land. Making all pokemon anthros of some kind, and instead of pokemon trainers being a big thing now. Most people have to select a pokemon to be their 'partner' to train them personally for their own breeding purposes. Now this one is more smut-driven and still has some elements of transformation within it. Hell, almost all my ideas will have transformation in it of some kind. I love all my women busty and curvy, which I'm sure some can surmise is a rather lovely thing. Still, this is just one of my many pokemon journey ideas, for my trainer would end up being a researcher instead having to bond with a pokemon anthro he maybe finds in the wild by accident who's injured. At first, she (OR he if I can get a gender transformation thing going) is injured perhaps and has to be nursed to health, not trusting my character at all. Details can be worked out via PMs, I hope to hear from someone about this soon.

The more smutty idea is that all the pokemon have the same virus again, but the rules for pokemon journeying have changed to only let people reaching the age of twenty-one able to travel to collect pokemon. They're still anthros and know they're usual pokemon moves, though they are used for battle still...which are highly more focused on. I'd be willing to play male pokemon anthros as well opposite a female trainer, and hoping the player I find doesn't mind playing all the females opposite me.

(Okay guess I had quite a few ideas I've wanted to do.)

FUTURE IDEAS: (When I think of some)

CANON SETTINGS: (Anime knowledge is a bit limited, but I'm willing to research for certain things, but a few universes I want some smexy times in for sure with some of the ladies from these series are as follows) - - - Also all guaranteed to have breast growth and breast expansion for a very good reason. I just enjoy that kink a lot.

Boku No Hero Academia (All chars over 21)
One Piece
Fairy Tail
Sword Art Online
Akame Ga Kill
Monster Murusume ( REALLY LOVE MONSTER GIRLS!)
Pokemon
Danganronpa
Highschool DxD
Digimon

(All girls will end up with hentai size breasts or bigger!)

(I'll add more when I think of 'em)

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom