Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Fx Male Gently Lewd Pokemon rp

willowwisp89

Planetoid
Hi there!~
Back from a bit of a break and looking for some mildly lewd rp with a focus on kinks instead of sex. I love getting intimate with groping, squeezing, and other suggestive forms of foreplay, but I'd prefer to leave sex on the sidelines, for the most part.

I'm in the mood for playing as non-anthro Pokemon!~ Cute and chubby or curvy body types are my fav! Vaporeon, Braixen, Audino, Goodra, and Mew are some of my favs. Along with more obscure ones like Reuniclus, Latias, wigglytuff and Azumarill.
But I'm open to suggestions as well!

I love partners that play as Pokemon as well, but I'm still open to human partners!

I'd love to play a scenario that involves my character getting stuck while trying to squeeze through a tight gap, requiring her partner to press and squeeze her soft butt to help her free!~ Touchy-feely scenarios like this are a lot of fun.

I'm fine playing with all sorts of reply lengths, as long as it's more than one sentence, and less than like 4 paragraphs. I usually adjust my reply length to match my partner's preference, but don't feel obligated to match my reply length if you're struggling to!

I also have a more detailed list of interests on F-list

If you have any questions, send me a note and we can talk in more detail!
Don't worry, I don't bite~

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom