Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Fx Female Hypnosis and Mind Control

It's been a while, but I'm looking for a new RP to try to get started. I've been on the forums here for a bit over half a decade now and I try to be a reliable and entertaining partner to play with. I try to post every couple of days at the longest, but sometimes it can be slower if I'm busy and get down to maybe a post or two a week. I like to try to get out at least a paragraph, but I'll work with what you give me so if you only post a bit or are happy to send several paragraphs at once, I'll do my best to keep up the pace with you. I play pretty much entirely in PMs here.

Right now, I'm specifically looking for a lesbian hypno/mind control story, maybe with a little bit of bimbo fun mixed in. I would prefer to play the submissive, but I might be talked into playing the domme for a good partner. A bit usually for the genre, I would like to avoid non-con with it. I find the idea of someone willingly submitting total control of themself to someone special to be particularly hot! I unfortunately don't have a lot of specific prompts beyond that, but I'm happy to talk about different idea. I would prefer a modern/semi-realistic setting.

Other kinks:
- Bondage
- Latex
- Orgasm Control
- Teasing

Send me a message if that sounds like your kind of thing.

Back
Top Bottom