Fx Any Non-Con in the train

DominusSilvarum

Super-Earth
Looking to scratch an itch I've had recently, afterwards, I'll just be adding this to my normal RT.

This is pure smut, we can put in small amounts of story to give reason to x but it's not a long term story. It can be FxM, FxF or FxFuta, don't really care either way.

The general outline, highschool girl, MC is on the train headed home from school and is sexually assaulted. She can just be groped and left, hypnotized to not scream, drugged, and kidnapped afterward, all manner of things based upon what you have to bring to the table. MC will be 16-18 and a virgin, prefer the attacker to be older by at minimum a few years. I want to work in accidental partial nudity where maybe her skirt is too short, it gets rolled up and she doesn't notice, things of that nature. Examples are in the Ref images below.

Ref 1

Ref 2

I will be a bit strict on my partners and be a bit selfish so I'm going to require a paragraph minimum and be looking for good detail. If it grows dull or if I have to ask for edits because my post wasn't read, I'm gonna have to close it out.

F-List is in my sig but pretty much anything is on the table so long as it isn't bathroom play, feel free to bring things up because if my partner enjoys writing it too, the responses are just better. RP will take place in PM's.

Back
Top Bottom