Interracial story interest

MikeG88

Banned
Banished
Multiple ideas in mind, all involving handsome black men laying the pipe to gorgeous women. Stories with more depth in mind, but also have ones that are just pure smut.

Would prefer to RP via private message till I get a bit more comfortable around here.

Some women I'd like to use in the scenarios: Mia Khalifa, Charlotte Flair, Alexa Bliss, Lacey Evans, Candice Michelle (current), Lita. Let me know if you are interested, i'm looking forward to writing not by myself for a change haha.

Really interested right now in a couple of scenarios involving Mia Khalifa. Would also be interested in a Candice Michelle adultery story as well. Hope to find a writing partner soon :)

Still looking for someone interested in doing RP's involving Mia Khalifa or some WWE women. Open to other scenarios too if we can work details out :)

Would also like to add Coco to the list of women I mentioned a few posts above. Still looking.

*bumping my post since apparently my best friend is oddly, not allowed to..yet some of the things I've seen in chat are allowed...odd indeed*

Back
Top Bottom