Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Fx Male The White Queen, Emma Frost

Lyndsey

Planetoid
I've been away for sometime but with the "joy" that is quarantine I'm hoping to find some writing partners. Compared to my request back in the day, my request here is pretty darn specific. But first a few points about me as a writer!
  • 30+ year old cis woman with 15+ years of roleplaying experience
  • I tend to write between 3-5 paragraphs per post, more so when doing introductions and scene transitions
  • Prefer long term scenes with a 60/40 smut to story ratio. I want enough story to provide the smut context. Smut without context is boring as hell to me
  • Adore having writing partners who become long term. Not just the scene I'm looking for, but whatever strikes our interest next
So with that out of the way let's talk about....
emma-frost.jpg

Emma Frost, The White Queen

So I adore Emma Frost and I used to want one very specific scene with her. I've grown more flexible about what I'm looking for, but do want a good story. I want a story with someone who is her match. I'm looking for something that becomes very heavily MaleDom at some point as the White Queen finally finds someone worthy of controlling her. In the past I've done something from the list below but I want to make it clear I'm looking to be sold on something. If you have a canon character idea regardless of the character I'm interested.
  • Doctor Doom or some other villain recruits Emma for a scheme based on her morally gray alignment. Either through pure masculine appeal or villainous methods, Emma ends up a permanent addition to the villains collection
  • A tad cliche, but Blade, the black Daywalker, recruits Emma Frost in a mission to track down some supernatural entity. Emma learns just what the "white" queen was missing
  • Tony Stark has always infuriated her, a beacon of the failure of leadership in the Avengers. Recently though he has become more assertive, more cuthroat, and finally willing to cross the lines she is, may finally provide an acceptable partner for Emma
Again, while I'm a fan of these ideas, I'm looking to be sold on something. If you have an idea for playing with her please let me know.

Back
Top Bottom