Fx Male The Story of a Magic-User Cursed to be Fucked by Everyone

Liminal

Star
'Sup, perverts? Looking for a partner to play a male character for something quick, dirty, and very, very stupid. As you may have guessed by the title, the tone I'm looking for with this concept is that of one of those dumb hentai doujins where nothing makes any sense, but who cares, because sex? Right? You know what I'm talking about.

Here's the setup: in the sort of fantasy setting that resembles several popular roleplaying games, your character is an adventurer who finds himself in need of some backup for an especially tricky quest. Checking out the hiring board in town, his eye falls on a posting by my character (more or less SFW), a skilled magic-user willing to work for cheap. However, he quickly learns there are some...interesting implications to traveling with her. Years ago, as a student of magic, a powerful spell gone wrong saddled my character with a curse that compels anyone who finds her attractive (which is a lot of people) to freely use her body without regard to the situation, or her permission. Whenever she ventures into town, she inevitably finds herself being groped and fucked by strangers, and while the curse isn't hard to resist if one is aware of and focused on it, anyone she travels with for a while will almost certainly end up feeling the effects sooner or later. Most surprising of all, though, is that she herself doesn't mind one bit--indeed, she quite enjoys having her body used by anyone who feels like it at a moment's notice. Over the years, she's learned to go about her business without really seeming to notice the treatment she gets, but don't let that fool you. So, how would your character handle all this? Would he be uncomfortable, and try to resist the curse and its temptation? Or would he be overjoyed at the opportunity and take full advantage?

One note: I'm not looking for degradation, here. Yes, my character is perfectly fine with being fucked by anyone who wants it, any time, anywhere, but I don't want to see her abused, insulted, humiliated, or anything of the sort. Get rough with her, but not to the point of injury, y'know?

As far as preferences for your character, I'd like to lean into the goofy hentai wish fulfillment thing and play against a guy who embodies the sort of hapless everyman trope that's so popular in this stuff. He might be shocked and embarrassed when he first learns what my character's got going on, but take care, my character will be entirely receptive, and won't be going out of her way to initiate anything herself; if he's too shy, this will be a boring story. From you as a writer, while I'm not looking for this to be a super high-effort or intense story, I'd still like more than one-liners, with proper spelling, grammar, and punctuation.

If you're up for this, go ahead and drop me a line!

Back
Top Bottom