Fx Female Body Worship! (FxF/FxFuta)

Perhaps not an especially odd kink, it's one that I nonetheless have really been wanting to get my hands around. But before we get to the meat of that, let me tell you a bit about myself.

For me, I tend to write anywhere between two to four paragraphs, but I do try to match my partner. Likewise I don't have much of a bare minimum so long as I have something engaging and something I can work with. Otherwise I tend to be able to post once a day, sometimes more and sometimes less, but I will definitely let you know if there will be a delay on my end lasting more then a few days. Oh! And I do love faceclaims!

"But what about the body worship?"

Yes yes~ About that. I'm quite open to hearing what part my RP partner wants to worship, or have worshiped as I can go for either. Breasts, butt, legs, neck, mostly anything perhaps aside from feet I am willing to go with! And likewise, I come with my own plots and parings. And while they are sparse, I do love brainstorming.

-------------------------------------PLOTS----------------------------------​

Fan / Celebrity : A fan finds herself sneaking backstage to meet her personal idol. But she soon finds her idol to be quite... Demanding, and rude on top of that! And in any case, that fan will do anything for her hero, and I do mean anything.

Gym Bunny / New Girl : One character is a long-time member of the local gym, and her build is a testament to that dedication. One day a new girl joins up however, and that girl takes a quick liking to the gym bunny.

Teacher / Student : With one more F before failing her class entirely, one very bad student comes crawling into the teacher's office after hours to beg for a second chance at passing.

Mistress / Maid : A young maid is recently hired by her new mistress for 'personal service', and she never even bothered to read the fine lines of what 'personal service' actually meant.

Best Friend / Best Friend : A drunken secret shared between two friends, and one sleepover is all that it takes to turn an ordinary Saturday night into a night that the two will never forget.

Mother / Daughter: A mom is feeling a good deal of anxiety over her daughter finally packing up to move off to college after 18 long years. But one night is all it takes for their relationship to change forever. The only question is who will act first?

Pet / Owner: A lonely young woman, out on her own for the first time, decides to finally go out to buy herself a pet.

Groper / Victim: A young woman finds herself the victim of a groper (or two) late at night. But what if she finds herself coming to enjoy the attention?

-------------------------------------FANDOMS----------------------------------​

Marvel
DC
Overwatch
Tomb Raider
Life is Strange
Black Lagoon

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom