Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

NBx Any Your virtual camgirl/boy

☢Utsuho☢

What does the note say for you?
Inspired by Projekt Melody in that I would like to play as a virtual cam girl/boy. So pretty much my mc does both free and private shows. Also would like my MC could be connected to a blank sex Android as a reward for one of their big tippers in chat.

What I'm looking for in a partner
Well I would like for you to play as yc and as the chat watching Mc.

Example
He turns on his PC and quickly went to a website for watching an erotic cam show. One person he wanted to watch wasn't a person but an AI with a 3D model. Once the cam show began, the chat started up.

ILUVVG: Hey VG-chan!
B!gJ0hn: My cock is ready for you girl
JoJosuke tip $5 saying{Hello VG-chan can't wait to see what you have in store for us.}

He began typing on his keyboard wanting to get his words in as well.
YC screenname: I'm ready to have fun.

And that what I want these rp be like.

Will edit later

Last edited:
The virtual cam characters
(Links will be or have NSFW stuff)

Haru
Interest gender: Any gender, though he prefers partners with cocks
Top or bottom: Switch mostly bottom
Haru is a very lay back cam boy and starts his show already mostly naked. Most of his shows are just him chilling as he watches videos before starting the real show.

Bunny
Interest gender: Any gender
Top or bottom: Depends on whether she win or lose the game.
Bunny shows starts by finding people willing people to cam for her privately. She than gambles with them with a game of strip poker as the chat room watches her. She wins Bunny makes them masturbate for her as she did the same for the chat. If she loses Bunny would do anything for the winner.

Mari (Very NSFW)
Interest gender: Males
Top or bottom: Bottom
Mari is very slutty not who love getting straight men to give him a shot. He doesn't care much about the money just wanted to show how gets his rocks off.

Maki
Interest gender: anyone
Top or bottom: Bottom
Maki may look like a tough bitch, but she really shy and timid V girl. She loves working out nude and having people watch her.

VG-chan
Interest gender: anyone
Top or bottom: switch mostly bottom.
VG-chan is a nerdy virtual girl that got hit hard by a hentai virus. She does a lot of stuff on her cam shows from watching videos, playing games, cosplay, and being dirty.

Will add more characters

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom