Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

My Schedule

Hi, all!

I've updated my request thread, and added some information to explain my month+ absence from BlueMoon.
Back in early February, I lost my good paying office job thanks to the wonderful US economy. My company reduced its payroll, and I was the one with the least seniority in my department. So, I got the boot. ;.;

I spent all of February exhaustively job searching, as I can't afford to be without health insurance thanks to some other extenuating circumstances. My unemployment claim was denied along with other issues (including 2 lost wallets). So, RPing and my volunteer job as an anime convention organizer/staffer took a backseat to getting life back in order.

Right now, I have a TEEEEEEEEENSY bit of breathing room, as I have secured a job as an assistant manager at a convenience store/ice cream parlor. It's not a pretty job but it's a job, which is what I need. It's retail (my store is open from 6am to midnight) so my sleep (and RP) schedule are going to be quite wonky.

If, even after reading all this, I haven't scared you away and you're intrigued by the first post in this thread, please feel free to PM or instant-message me. If, however, you're turned off by someone who doesn't have a regular posting schedule and may not be on BlueMoon everyday, we may not be a good fit. Sorry. ;.;

I'm going to use this thread to keep you informed of my approximate available to RP. My store is open almost all day, and I have told them I can work anytime they need me, plus I am still going on interviews for a possibly better job. So, my schedule will more than likely change from week to week.

All times listed are Eastern Daylight Time (my community does follow DST, so I will be falling back one hour later this year).

I AM AVAILABLE TO RP:
Today, 3/9: 10AM until 4PM
Tuesday, 3/10: 12 noon until 4PM; 9PM until 2AM
Wednesday, 3/11: 2PM until 6PM
Thursday, 3/12: 2PM until 6PM
Friday, 3/13: unavailable
Saturday, 3/14: 7PM until 2AM
Sunday, 3/15: 7PM until 2AM

When I find out my schedule past the 15th I will post again.

Back
Top Bottom