Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Roleplay Story Request(Groups)

wolfsujiyama

Fearian of Chaos
Please be advised that some of these roleplays can be played as either one on one roleplays, or group roleplays. If your interested in trying one or more of them, please send me an PM.

Also please be advised that even though these are group rps, they will have a limit to how many players are allowed to join, which at the end of each description for each rp, will show how many players are allowed to join, the number will count myself as well. If you want to play any of them as 1x1, then send me a message.(The number of characters required for rping still stays the same weather it be a group or 1x1 rp.)

My Kinks: Yuri, Impregnation(optional), SSI(((Same Sex Impregnation)optional)Female Only), CSI(Cross-Species Impregnation), Incest, Bestiality, Forced, Ageplay(15 or older), Somnophilia, Hermaphrodite(Futanari), and other things.

My No Kinks: Will not do Yaoi, Toilet Play, Vore, or Gore(Gore will only be used as a story mechanic not sexual)

Please note, I mostly play Female or Female Hermaphrodite characters, I rarely play male characters, unless they are animal characters. Although If I do ever play a Male character please note the character will mostly be for story only, as I have seemed to have lost interest in MxF type rp's, so if anything I will mostly be doing Yuri type rps if it comes to sexual interactions. Does not mean I will not play male characters, or rp with male characters, just that I will be treating my males and your males as story base characters instead of a sexual character.

Although Bestiality is the exception to erotica rp, as I have no problem with male animal NPC's or Characters being used in sexual or erotica rps.

Also please note, most of these rps, if not all, are at least in some way story based, with either some or more erotica involved, some will have more erotica than story, while others will have more story than erotica, or about evenly with both story and erotica. If your curious which ones are what, just ask.

Please note that these rps will be GM'd by me and are not the same as those rps that you would brainstorm or create with other people. These roleplay stories are all stories that are premade and ready for roleplay. I will be practically GM the roleplay as the story develops between both my characters and whoever I roleplay with. If you don't like this type of style, or how I have decided to do these roleplays, don't bother messaging me. I don't want to hear how different it is compared to previous rps you have done in the past, I do things differently, everyone does things differently and this is how I do things. If you can't accept that I will be GMing an rp as either a one on one or group, don't bother messaging me.

Again these are not brainstorm type roleplays to create a story, these are already premade stories that are ready to be roleplayed in.

Requirements for players
1. You must be able to post at least 3-5 or more sentence lines per paragraph, don't know what a sentence line is, an example is below.
Example
Sentence Line 1: Beginning of paragraph
Line 2:
Line 3:
Line 4:
Line 5: End of paragraph

Line 1: Beginning of new Paragraph
Line 2:
Line 3:
Line 4:
Line 5: End of new paragraph

Lines are not sentences, they are how many lines that make up a paragraph, if you separate a line it creates a new paragraph.

2. Must be able to play multiple characters, at least 2 or more characters to start.

3. Must be comfortable with long posts on either end, mine or yours.

Please note these rps are not one shot rps, these are story rps, they will have a story behind it, even if some have more of a erotica side to it, there will still be some form of story to the rp. Others may even be more story than erotica, and some may be a bit of both, so please keep that in mind while looking through my rp list.

Please note, I am not seeking those who have no interest in doing short rps, I am here searching for those who enjoy writing a story weather it has Erotica or not. As long as your able to keep up a good post with my minimum requirements I will gladly roleplay with you and hopefully we will create amazing stories together. If your here for just the sex or short rps, and not the stories then please don't bother with contacting me. I am a dedicated rper who only want to experience a good story with those who are willing to put in the effort of actually writing a story. It may be harsh, but I've been roleplay for a long time now, and I am tired of short one to two liner rps, and wish to experience a story with those who are willing to put in the effort in making a good post, to help develop the story as it plays out weather it has erotica or not.

Also please be advised that the things you see as Survival, Mystery & Horror, and other things they are only categories to separate my roleplay options. All my story roleplays have a character creation that we'll be able to discuss on characters when creating them. So if you wish for someone to be related to one of your characters, then please wait for the character creation to be created before trying to request someone to be your characters family reletive or best friends, ect.

If your interested in one of these roleplays, just let me know and I will create a Character Creation forum for the ones your interested in, and then we can discuss anything else in that forum. However, please note, I will not be making the roleplay forum until I have at least 3 players including myself to start rping.

Decided to add in a new thing to certain roleplays will show what the minimum number of Sentence lines will be for that specific roleplay. Remember Sentence Lines are not sentences, they are the number of lines that make up a paragraph. So at the end of each roleplay briefing there will be a sentence line requirement, some will still be the same 3 lines per paragraph, while others may be more. They will be marked with a number followed by SL

Most Group Roleplays will consist of 3-4 Players, rarely 5.

** = Wanting to do most (The * will be within the spoiler name of the roleplay)
++ = Wanting to do most as a group rp, minimum of 3-4 players(The + will be within the Spoiler Name of the roleplay.)

Earth Reborn Isekai - In this one the characters mysteriously die in an apocalyptic cataclysm, the earth is destroyed, and the characters are reincarnated onto a new planet that is a reversed version of Earth, where the lands are where the oceans were and the oceans are where the lands were. They are then told that they have been chosen to survive, explore, and populate the new planet and that they will be the first of their species. More will be explained during character creation, and as the story develops during roleplay. Creatures, Digimon, Pokemon, Nexomon, Temtem, Coromon, Xenomon, Uraniumon, and Monsters(MonstersMMORPG) all will also be implemented into this roleplay as well. (A minimum of 2 characters to start.)(can be played as 1x1 or as a small group, with the possibility of others joining later in story.)(Time skip will be a thing as well for minor things.(Mostly because of site rules on having children within mature rps, so time skips will be for birthing and raising the children up to the allowed age.))(Yuri, Impregnation, SSI, CSI, Incest, Bestiality, Ageplay(15 or older), Somnophilia, and others) (4 SL)

Natures Pandemic - This one is practically a survival apocalypse roleplay, pretty much a science experiment goes wrong and changes the genetics of the plants and animals all over the world, including drastically changing the weather as well for certain places. The plants become smarter and more sentient and the animals become smarter and causes both to turn against human kind, as they tend to take the earth back from the humans. Eventually things settle down and the animals and plants become a little more docile after a day or two, but the plants and animals are still dangerous to humans as they are now more, intelligent and aware.(At Least 2 Characters or more(Can also be implemented with Pokemon))(Yuri, SSI, CSI, Incest, Bestiality, Ageplay(15 or older), and others) (3 SL)

Dimensional Heroes - This one is a mix of Pokemon, Digimon, and Persona mixed into a story of my own creation. The characters will start off as Students much like the persona series unaware of what Persona, Pokemon, or Digimon are or that other worlds exist. As the story goes on they will eventually be dragged into one of these worlds and eventually learn that they are the only ones that can stop the world from going into ruin. This roleplay themes will be facing Sin, Pleasure, Desire, & Corruption.(At least 2 characters)(Yuri, SSI, CSI, Incest, Bestiality, Ageplay(15 or older), and others) (3 SL)

Pogimon Heroes - This one is a mix of both Pokemon and Digimon, it will start out like Pokemon, new trainers choosing their starters and going out on an adventure with their pokemon, however eventually they will be transported into the digital world somewhat like how the characters in Digimon Adventure do, but a bit different and will soon discover that they are the next chosen Digi-Destined. Eventually they will be able to traverse between the two worlds and will face a threat that will threaten both worlds and do what they can to save both.(9 characters required)(Yuri, SSI, CSI, Incest, Bestiality, Ageplay(15 or older), and others) (4 SL)

Pogimon Heroes Alternate Version - This one is a mix of both Pokemon and Digimon, it will start out like Pokemon, new trainers choosing their starters and going out on an adventure with their pokemon and Digimon. In this alternate version of Pogimon Heroes, Pokemon and Digimon are both in the same world and live along side one another. Though catching or obtaining Digimon will be a little different, but similar to the game Digimon Story Cyber Sleuth.(9 characters required)(Yuri, SSI, CSI, Incest, Bestiality, Ageplay(15 or older), and others) (4 SL)

Dimenmon - This is about a world that was invaded by different types of monsters fifty years in its past, now that fifty years have passed in their world the monsters seemed to have calmed down and the towns and cities have built walls thick and tall enough to keep the monsters out of their homes, in order to protect themselves. In this world, these monsters have been separated into four types of monsters: Pokemon, Digimon, Persona, and Nexomon, though the people know of these monsters, they have done the best they can to protect those who live within their walls from the dangers outside the walls and to protect the children of their world, they made it a law to never allow anyone within the cities to talk about what happens outside the city, nor what is on the other side of those walls. The children know of these monsters, but don't know anything that goes on outside the walls of their city, nor the dangers of the world outside the walls. Over fifty years scientist have created a way to capture these monsters, but only Trainers are allowed to leave the walls of the cities, if one is not a trainer and they try to leave, they would be stopped.(At least 2 characters or more to start)(Yuri, SSI, CSI, Incest, Bestiality(Pokephilia), Ageplay(15 or older), and others)(3SL)

Monster Summoners - This is a fairy new roleplay, still in the works, but done enough that for roleplay. This roleplay has both Pokemon and Monsters in this roleplay, and its set in a world as if Pokemon was a Summoning Fantasy world. In this world, the "Trainers" or Summoners are well summoners who go around, taming and collecting Pokemon and Monsters to summon and battle other Summoners, Pokemon, or Monsters and go on a Journey to learn more about their world and the lost history of their world as well, while doing their best to survive.(Do note that there is a limit to the types of Pokemon and Monsters a Summoner can capture, more will be explained in Character Creation)(At least 2 characters to start)(Yuri, Impregnation, SSI, CSI, Incest, Bestiality, Ageplay(15 or older), Somnophilia, and others)(3SL)

Overlord Yuri - Overlord Yuri is practically a story of my own creation based of the anime series Overlord. It plays out practically the same way as Overlord, only in this one instead of one player and NPC's being transferred into a new world, there is a group of players and their NPC's that get transferred from their MMO game to a new world. Allowing them to decide weather to be heroes of villains in this new world. How these group of players deal with and play out their roles in this new world is entirely up to us on how we want our characters to act in this new world. (At least 2 characters or more to start)(Yuri, SSI, CSI, Incest, Bestiality, Ageplay(15 or older), Somnophilia, and others) (4 SL)

Monster Isekai - Name is a work in progress, but this story is based or inspired by the anime That Time I Got Reincarnated as a Slime Series. It plays out with your characters being Reincarnated into another world full of different species and races. Summons and humans are not allowed, only reincarnated are allowed and they will any of the different species they could choose from, there are four different types of species such as Pokemon, Digimon, & Monsters from MonstersMMORPG. Though it will play out similarly to the Slime Series, it is an original story, on how your character deals and lives their life within this world, weather they discover others who were reincarnated or not, go the same path as Rimaru and build a monster village or go on their own and experience their own adventure. Unlike the Slime Series, there is no evolution upon given a name, instead it increases their power and strength, since these creatures will evolve and grow stronger through leveling up. There is also a large number of species for you to choose from for your characters.(At least 2 characters or more to start)(Yuri, SSI, CSI, Incest, Bestiality, Ageplay(15 or older), Somnophilia, and others)(3SL)

Doors to a Layered World - This one is about a secret organization that has been around for centuries protecting the world from disasters caused by other worlds that are layered on top of our own. The Organization guide the Guardians of the Gates in protecting the world. Every few centuries a several people awaken to their powers and abilities and are guided to the Organization to help protect the world from disaster. Each guardian not only gains powers and abilities, but also gain the ability to see the many creatures, monsters, and worlds that are layered on top of our own world, along with knowing the gate or Door they have become to protect their world. The Organization trains them ang guides them into becoming the true guardians of the world.(At least 2 characters or more to start)(Yuri, SSI, CSI, Incest, Bestiality, Ageplay(15 or older), Somnophilia, and others)(3SL)

Space Soldiers - This one is inspired by Mass Effect, however, unlike Mass Effect where it starts you off with humans already knowing about aliens and being in some kind of alliance with them. This story starts off with humans just starting their adventure leaving their solar system for the first time to go out and colonize other planets, but have no idea that other life exists out in other worlds. Eventually as planets and alien species are discovered the alien races will become unlocked and become playable characters, however it won't be that simple as there will be chances that things could go wrong, such as wars may happen or they may be lucky and peace arrangement may happen, it all depends on what happens.(At Least 2 characters or more)(Yuri, SSI, CSI, Incest, Bestiality, Aliens, Ageplay(15 or older), and others) (4 SL)

Galactic Incorporation - This one is a futuristic version of earth, where technology is highly advanced, and an organization is recruiting females as either volunteers or those with a incurable disease, giving them a second chance to live, by taking them in and changing them into warrior, heroes, or guardians of the earth, their mission is to protect earth from natural disasters, terrorist attacks, and possible alien invasions. The Galactic Incorporation girls are humans who are mostly turned into either cyborgs, androids, CEH(Cybernetic Enhanced Humans), Mutations, and Artificial Humans.(At Least 2 characters or more)(Yuri, SSI, Incest, Robotic Bestiality, Ageplay(15 or older), and others) (4 SL)

Fair warning just so your prepared for this rp, characters pics are not needed, you are allowed to give your characters a pic if you want, but those pics will mostly be what your character looked like before they were turned into Galactic Battle Girls or Galactic War Girls. The reason I say this is because, when your creating your character you will choose a between two factions GBG(Galactic Battle Girl) or GWG(Galactic War Girl), then you will choose a Category and a name within the category, depending on which you choose will determine what your character will look like. I have over a thousand pics that goes with each name, and what they will look like.

Blossom Hotel - This one is more of a casual roleplay, with a bit of action in it. The story starts with a group of girls who are triplets and have gained the hotel as a form of inheritance from their family, the girls decide to open up the hotel as their own and hire workers to help them out. However, the hotel only allows Females into the hotel, males are not allowed into the hotel unless there for business, but not allowed to stay. The three girls hide somewhat of a secret, or a second job, as their entire family are known to be world famous bounty hunters.(This one will mostly have yuri, bestiality, incest, Same-Sex Impregnation, & Cross-Species Impregnation. It will also be both casual style roleplay and a bit of actions as well, like half of it will be mostly life working and living in a hotel, while the other half(Depending on if your characters accept the secret job of working at the hotel) will be a bit more action based.)(At least 2 characters or more)(Yuri, SSI, CSI, Incest, Bestiality, Ageplay(15 or older), and others)(Can be implemented with Pokemon & Digimon) (4 SL)

More will be added over time

If your interested in doing a One on One for these stories, then please private message me.

If you're not interested or just want to complain about my requirements, then don't bother messaging me, I'm not looking for people who can't handle writing more than 1 line or be creative with their writing, If you can't be detailed in writing your characters story within the roleplay story, including their reactions to what is happening around them, then don't bother messaging me. No this is not an essay, but those are my requirements for those I roleplay with. Before you think this is an essay, do note that I have met way more advanced roleplayers than myself and they write way more than 5 lines per paragraph, I've seen them write up to 10 or more lines per paragraph, and their roleplays are way more detailed than my own.

So if you don't like what you see, or think you can't handle it, don't bother messaging me, I don't want to hear your complaints.

Last edited:
Update: Earth Reborn and Earth Reborn Isekai has been merged together to make the Isekai version the Original, and have also updated the briefing as well.

Back
Top Bottom