Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Equinox of blood (Staine x Siren)

Staine

ɴeoɴ Dreαмѕ
Welcoming Committee
Power. Speed. Bodies at their physical peak even beyond that of other vampires, movements faster than the eyes could see, feats of strength that made those of lesser blood pale in comparison and a haughty pride that went along with it. Blessed by the sun. Prideful, glorious, a bloodline gifted with grace and strength. Through them flowed raw power, physical perfection given the form of walking Gods. The kingdom of Arunika was their home, a land of rolling hills and ancient castles where mighty armies trained to protect the royal family of De La Cade. Those of the Solnesvet bloodline were said to be fearless, charismatic leaders loved for their commanding presence, admired for the bold example they set as they led from the front. Deviousness was abhorrent, subterfuge a concept with no word in their language and to take a single step backwards in battle was far worse than any defeat in the emerald green eyes of their people, eyes that shone with the soft glow of the early morning glade as met by the sun.

Beauty. Charm. Cunning. Minds that could twist and turn in so many ways that other vampires couldn't match their guile in a thousand human lifetimes, silver tongued and seductive beyond compare, scholars, artists and diplomats that could turn any to their cause with a soft touch, a gentle sigh and a whispered word. Blessed by the moon. Mischievous, deceptive, a bloodline gifted with elegance and perception. Through them flowed gifts other bloodlines had long since lost, captivating gazes that could transfix even the strongest of wills, beguiling words and delicate manipulation of desires given the form of beautiful sirens. The kingdom of Jacira was their home, a land of moonlit garden, enchanted forests and crystalline lakes where creatures not human or vampire span their webs of fey pleasures under the watchful eye of the royal family of De Moion. Those of the Lunnesvet bloodline were said to be cunning yet compassionate leaders loved for their peaceful approach and patronage of the arts among their people, admired for the diplomatic way they encouraged the growth of their bloodline. Brutality was abhorrent, savagery a concept with no word in their language and to solve a problem with force that could be solved with diplomacy was far worse than to succumb to it in the pale amber eyes of their people, eyes that glowed with the soft light of the full moon as it crested a clear night sky.

Years of war and mistrust. The Solnesvet guarded their borders with might, only their pride and honour stopping them from seeking the right of conquest and marching into the lands of Jacira to take it for their own. Those few that did venture in, adventurers, bandits and explorers all found that while the Lunnesvet were not a warlike people their lands defended themselves. Trees would pull down invaders with their roots, thick mists would descend on the forests which themselves seemed to change and move around, landmarks disappearing and rearranging themselves so that any attempt to chart a course through the hostile lands was futile and the Lunnesvet themselves fought with trickery and cunning that matched the ferocity of the Solnesvet at every turn. The Lunnesvet in return sent spies into the kingdom of Arunika but how could one match the physical feats of the Solnesvet closely enough to live among them? Given away by their very deceptive nature most were never heard from again and those that returned had little to tell, the Solnesvet had nothing to hide, no secrets to steal, pride kept their hearts on their sleeves. Centuries would pass before diplomacy ever took hold, the winter solstice the only time the two bloodlines would meet each year in neutral ground, aristocrats of both kingdoms coming together under a banner of peace to celebrate the race as a whole from before the blood was diluted. Over time, talks turned to the others. Humans. Every growing, quickly multiplying, sweeping across the world with superior technology and numbers, covetous and warlike by nature they posed a threat to every race not their own and were soon poking at the borders of both kingdoms. Talks began, meetings between the royal families and a truce, a pact signed in marriage was made. The eldest prince and princess of both kingdoms, Lucian of Arunika and Alexandria of Jacira would marry and be crowned. New rulers, united to fight a common enemy and bring the two bloodlines together again.

Slowly, they fell in love. They had a daughter together, they were happy, there was hope.

Abruptly their lives were ended. Slain in their chambers in the kingdom of Arunika in the middle of the day.

Mikkel looked down at his pocket watch, a gold piece gifted to him from King Lucian sixteen years ago. It had taken a long time to warm to the man, Mikkel had ever been loyal to Alexandria and her family, distrustful of the Solnesvet but the king had been nothing if not an honest man, even jovial at times. He had treated him with respect too...Mikkel had clearly been important to his bride and had been treated as such, not as an outsider or a lesser being like one might think they would but as a part of the family. It had been difficult to hate Lucian when the man had tried so hard to win his trust and as Alexandria had fallen for him, Mikkel had come to respect and like him in kind. When their daughter had been born, both the king and queen had decided that Mikkel would be her godfather and he had been given this watch as a token of his station. From then Mikkel had watched over the girl as she had grown up, cared for her when her parents were ruling their kingdom. It had been the happiest time his life. He wasn't a vampire, Mikkel would eventually die but he was long lived, just over 70 years old though he looked barely older than 30 when his ageing had slowed dramatically. He smiled sadly as he closed the watch. All that was over now, it had been only 3 nights since they had been assassinated and they had moved quickly. All those he trusted were aboard the Datura now, the greatest airship of both, maybe any kingdom, powered by arcane magic and strange engineering feats far beyond his understanding it was larger than his home village of Edurne was by far and no doubt would be a shock to them when it hovered overhead in a few more days. Mikkel travelled back home once every few years on his own private pilgrimage, to receive his blessings, to consult with the witch who had recognised what he was at birth and had raised him those first few years. He was always welcome, greeted with smiles and nods and hope, everybody in the village knew who he was, the wolf, the first in generations. He had been sent to Jacira to meet the royal family when he was no more than 12, already trained to fight in the savage ways of his people and to use his gifts, immature as they were at the time, to serve and to learn as others chosen as he was had done in the past. He could think of no safer place to take his princess, to figure out what they must do next. Patience, even if he had wanted to tear the kingdom apart in search of the murderer he at least had learned that from the late queen. Keep Emmeline safe above all else, even vengeance. He was all she had left now.

He tucked the pocket watch away and pulled on his pristine white gloves, catching a glance of himself in the mirror. While guiding the princess he had also served as the head butler for the family. He chuckled to himself, a butler, a bodyguard, a godparent, a teacher. What he was didn't seem so important so long as he was there for them, there for her, and she needed him now more than ever. He walked through the spacious corridors of the airship, passing by trusted soldiers from both kingdoms, workers that would keep them in the air and guide them to Edurne, offering them sad smiles and polite nods until he came to the princess' room. He didn't knock...the guards didn't blink an eye as he opened the door and stepped inside, most nights he spent in the room recently anyway, watching over her, he had only been gone an hour to bathe and the two most trusted had been assigned to watch the room. Sure. Mikkel trusted everybody on the ship, to an extent, but he wouldn't lose her. He wouldn't be able to face her parents in the afterlife if he did. He laid down the silver platter beside her bed, picking up the teapot and one of the cups as he began to pour, his voice deep but soft as he spoke.
"Time to wake up princess, the sun is down already. I would let you sleep until we arrive if I could, but in these times more than ever your people will need to see you, you'll have to be strong. They need to know that hope still lives." He tried to keep the smile in his tone, but he was still so very raw, he was still trying to process what had happened himself while remaining as stoic as he could for Emmeline, to try and be a safe haven for her. He placed down the steaming cup of tea next to the toast, the assortment of butter and jam on the platter beside it, careful not to touch the silver itself with any exposed flesh, thankful for the gloves. Chuckling as she stirred, his next words were just a little louder. "Come on, up with you. I even made your favourite tea, don't let it go cold now."

When he said enough, a small pout formed on Emmy's lips. The glass was set down and she shifted some so he could sit up. "I am sure I don't know what you're talking about" She was trying to hide the fact she still needed to care for him, the desire to correct her mistake strong. "I heard them from my people" The tactic worked on herself even, as she gave him wide innocent eyes, a chuckle following the look. It took a lot to not help him up and to avoid trying to assist him, Emmy shifted her hands under her rear. Her cheek was pressed into the warmth of his hand, her eyes closing as her face turned into his palm, lips brushing his skin in a kiss of sorts.

Her eyes had opened at the first break in his words and by the time Mikkel had paused she was alight with concern once more. She shook her head some, but stayed silent. In her heart she believed he was just being kind, that her error was being made into less than it was. Even if it wasn't, even if the words he spoke were true, Emmeline would have never forgiven herself for killing him. He was her last family. Though he was not her blood, no one other than her parents knew her like Mikkel. Knew each little quirk of her personality, knew when she was pushing herself, when she was hungry or when she needed to take a break. Mikkel was her whole world now. Yes, she was a Princess and she needed to care for her people... But had she killed him? Emmeline was not sure she would have lived to see the next moonrise. Her mind had drifted off as he comforted her, the words heard, understood, but not entirely trusted. Emmy was young, but she knew of his penchant for half truths if it would spare her unneeded pain.

When he brought up what had pulled her from her blood lust Emmeline blushed deeply. The touches had been forgotten, but once more they came to the forefront. Pausing for a moment she curled herself into his lap, her eyes averted. What she didn't know how to say was she had liked the feel of his teeth upon her skin. Even now, the memory made her shift slightly, her hand pulling her hair back so he could see the slowly fading marks of his teeth. The smack of his hand on her rear had been shocking and while Emmy could recall the punishment as a wee girl, he hadn't touched her in that manner since she'd become a teenager, and a few years previous to that as well. Still looking away, she answered his question
"I was able to move you towards the bed. Your size though, made it impossible to get you into it without issue. I could hear as your heart worked to pump blood. I can hear Cassius and Keiran just outside, when they breathe. Things seem to be in sharper focus." her voice slowly trailing off.

Confusing feelings where stirring within her. Deciding to avoid the thoughts, for they were about Mikkel and they turned her away from looking at him in a fatherly light. He was a handsome man and he didn't look old. That made her smile some. She knew he was much older than she and during a more bratty period of her youth she had referred to him as grandfather for an entire summer. He had never looked like a grandfather though, nor did he now. Her thoughts had begun to shift back towards untoward thoughts and she cleared her throat some.
"We arrived in your village, didn't we?" Even from the purchase on his lap, Emmy was aware of things she had never taken notice of. Yes, Mikkel made her feel safe, but.. Mikkel was strong. The feel of his arms normally told her such, but now Emmeline was acutely aware of the hardness of his chest, the feel of his thighs beneath hers. She could also feel the effect she had upon him with the small wiggles. Her cheeks blushed and she fought the urge to wiggle again. It wasn't to feel the change or anything so lewd. It was like being told not to move and your nose starting to itch.

"I should.. Shower and change." The words were rather abrupt, she knew, but she couldn't stop her mind from going places it shouldn't. She didn't move yet, but the urge to flee was nearly overwhelming.

"From your people, now?" A raised eyebrow, even in his weakened state Mikkel wasn't letting up so easily. They both knew he wasn't cross with her and wouldn't really chastise her, but he was finding her slip highly amusing and wasn't quite ready to let it go yet. The pout and the wide eyes she gave him were adorable, even though there were some slight changes to her complexion and she was so much stronger, she was still his little Emmy. "So which people have taught you that word? Will I have to throw them overboard? Make them walk the plank?" They didn't have a plank on the Datura so far as he knew, but the old tales of pirates had been something he had told her years ago and a common feature in fairy tales and fables. Eventually he stopped teasing her, moving on to more serious matters when she spoke of how she felt with the changes going through her. "Sounds like a lot of changes. You were so strong, princess, I didn't expect..." He looked down at his arm where the two puncture marks remained, frowning as he remembered the feeling of helplessness. He wasn't used to that. "I should have known better, but you've always been my little princess." He chuckled and helped her into his lap, his hand coming up to find her hair immediately, fingers gliding through it to soothe both her and himself.

Looking at the bite mark he had left behind he traced over it with his fingertips, a soft touch.
"Does it hurt?" He didn't know what he wanted to hear, on the one hand he never wanted to hurt his Emmy and he felt ashamed of himself for doing so, and for the way that he had touched her but on the other...he could feel a stirring beneath her as he thought of how she had felt beneath his palm and the taste of her flesh against his tongue just from a bite. It didn't help that she had wriggled a little against him, her positioning making it hard to concentrate on both her and not shaming himself further. "Yes, I think we did, but I don't know if I have the strength to go down just yet, princess." His eyes were still on that mark and leaning in, his lips brushed against it, soft, just a tiny little kiss to soothe the pain, that couldn't be wrong, could it? Her comment was heard but he didn't pay any mind to it, as weak as he felt he had already somehow wrapped his arms around her waist and she would have had to prise his hands from her. "Not yet, please?"

His tone...Mikkel rarely asked her anything in that tone, it was softer, less strict, like he needed a favour or help. Even with his strength coming back to him he sounded softer.
"I'm sorry, Emmeline, I don't think I'm quite ready to go yet, and I don't want to let you go either...I know I'm meant be the one looking after you right now but if you could just...stay with me?" On some level he felt ashamed that he had to ask his young charge this, to stay and take care of him but he just wanted to hold her. The thought of leaving her all alone was crippling him mentally, he had almost left her without anybody in this world. Sure, she had her guards, her people, but she had just lost her parents and almost him too...he could feel his eyes start to water, to look at them they would be shimmering like molten gold but he wasn't going to make it easy for her to look at them anyway. No, he looked away, he raised his hips a little so that he could slide his rear down the bed back into an almost lying down position but he kept her on top of him, arms around her held as tight as he could in his weakened state. "Just let me hold you...I almost..." He couldn't even say the words, emotion hitting him like it rarely did, as hard as it had when her parents had been taken from them, perhaps harder. "We can get changed soon, I promise, I can't wait to show you Edurne..." His eyes were already closed, if he could just rest, hold her and rest. Everything would be fine with a little sleep. "I love you, Emmeline. I'm sorry I didn't prepare you well enough." And then he was gone, exhaustion catching up with him.

She nodded innocently and smiled some, the edges of her lips curling up at the edges. "And it was words, not a singular one" Her correction was almost prim, though a giggle left her. An exasperated sigh left Emmeline and she reached out to straighten his jacket a little, smoothing it into place; she doubted he'd be able to find any way to follow through with his idle threats and "I'd have to tell you who I'd heard it from too, or do you plan to kill everyone for corrupting me?" Emmy's face fell into soft lines as she watched him look at his wrist; fighting to say sorry once more for almost killing him. Even if he had let her say sorry, it didn't seem like the word could convey all of the things she wished it to, far too weak a word to properly express her regrets at almost ending his life. The touch of his fingers through her hair made Emmeline's eyes drift closed, comfort for them both in the simple touch.

Curled in his lap like she was, it was hard for her thoughts to not take a different turn; that feeling was made harder when the tips of his fingers brushed across her pale sin, over the marring mark that he'd left upon her. Emmy fought the tremble that her body wanted to give that touch, the soft sigh that had caught in her throat. Had her heart still beat like it had just hours before, Emmy had no doubt it would be racing. Emmeline's chin dipped in a small nod as he explained he wasn't quite up to the task of going down to the village yet. However, when his lips brushed the mark she stilled; it was a nifty trick for someone already so slowed by the passage of time, that not even her heart beat at a normal rate. That sigh turned into a small gasp and once more she couldn't help the small shift of her body. What Emmy had been trying to avoid thinking about rushing back like a tidal wave, locking it away a second time proving harder. It was the not yet, please, from Mikkel that helped her to push the flood of unusual thoughts back.

Shaking her head, Emmy wanted to hold her hand to his mouth, to stop his explanation. It mattered not what the reason was that he had, he never requested anything from her; a request would have been granted without question even if she hadn't... She refused to think the words once more. He hadn't died! Allowing him to pull her down with him, her knees coming up some as she lay on top of him. Emmy didn't answer until she was sure he was asleep, his breathing slowing and deepening.
"I can't want to explore your village with you" Her voice was whisper soft, her ear directly over his heart. "To see you in your outfit" a smile on her lips she closed her eyes. Not tired, she laid with him and after even more time had passed she whispered into the darkness of her room. "I love you too Mikkel..." She didn't blame him, how would he have known any of the details of how her quickening would change her.

She rested with him for a few hours, slowly working out certain things within her own mind. Her feelings for him were shifting. Was that part of the quickening? Was.. it something else? And what on earth would she do with them?

Mikkel laughed sharply before wincing, not from pain but from the wave of dizziness that tried to overwhelm him, bringing it down to a low chuckle instead. "Oh don't tempt me, at the very least I might put out a bounty for the head of the one responsible for teaching you such filth." He flashed her a grin, his own canines a little longer than a humans might be though not nearly as sharp as a vampire's fangs. "Words, was it? Confessing to me, however will I deal with you, young lady?" Again he remembered the soft sting in his palm as it had crashed down onto her supple rear, the temptation to squeeze, to caress even as his life had been draining away. No, he couldn't think like that, it wasn't right. Not about her. When she had stayed with him and curled up with him as he had edged down the bed and closed his eyes, he had drifted off so easily, her presence all it took to make him feel at peace. He rarely dreamed, Mikkel was usually such a light sleeper but then he did, and he dreamed things he shouldn't, things that he should never think about his charge. Erotic touches, kisses, the feeling of her flesh beneath his teeth in a tender bite, the soft gasp he had heard her make when he had kissed that mark he had left behind, the gown she slept in slipping down her shoulders, breasts revealed to him...

He woke with a start and a groan. She was still on top of him, he could feel her comforting weight on top of him but there was no breath, not like there used to be, so he couldn't tell is she was asleep or not.
"Princess?" The word was spoken in a whisper, and he was acutely aware that his dreams had affected his waking body; he was hard, straining against his trousers with Emmeline laying curled on his chest...he could even feel her thigh against the bulge and his breath caught when he realised that was exactly what it was. He froze, unsure of what to do or how he would explain it but there was no movement from her, nothing. "Emmeline?" Still lightly spoken, the whisper just to make sure she was still asleep before he let out the breath he had been holding. Slowly he rolled her to the side and laid her down on the bed, thankful that the events must have tired her some, that she was asleep and hadn't felt...that. Untangling himself from her he slid to the side, off the bed and slowly stood. The room span just a little before he adjusted, he already felt a lot stronger; part of what he was made him recover much faster than a normal human would and the hours that had passed had done enough for him to at least be able to make the journey down to the village.

He looked back down at his princess and sighed softly. At least with her asleep, he could speak freely.
"Such a fine young woman you've become, so graceful, so beautiful. Whatever these feelings for you are, they aren't...proper." He shook his head, he had to shake free of these thoughts. Had he felt like this for longer than just tonight? He felt like he had, like it was something that had been there all along, just beneath the surface. "I don't know how I'm going to be around you anymore when I think of you like that." His voice was low, even with her asleep he didn't want her to hear, forgetting how her hearing had improved dramatically in the last few hours. Sighing, he moved to the dresser, to the drawer she had allowed him to keep a spare suit in and picked it out, holding it over his arm as he moved to the bathroom. He frowned at the droplets of blood he saw on the floor, taking up some tissue and wiping them away before he stripped and started up the spray of hot water, his clothes folded as always, laid to the side. Stepping beneath the 'rain' with a deep groan as it started to melt away the tension he was feeling, he reached for the bar of soap he liked to use, sandalwood and citrus tones hitting him as he lathered it up. Minutes passed as tried to get out of his own mind and relax, to not think of her like that before the heat and the steam made a wave of vertigo hit him again and he stumbled, catching himself but knocking over several bottles of soap and creams. "Fuck..." The word came out unbidden before he chuckled, the very same word he had chided her for using.

Emmy had been lost, listening to the steady rhythmic beating of Mikkel's heart and the slow deep breathing as he slept; it had lulled her into almost a trance and so as he'd dreamed and hardened against her thigh it had been missed. It wasn't until he said her name that her mid slowly seemed to draw itself from the sort of medication she'd sunk into. Slowly becoming aware of her body and his own, pressed against her. The voice of Mikkel sounded again, her name again. Pretending to be asleep, the idea behind such actions to spare him the embarrassment of explaining that hardness that her thigh had been nestled against. She knew that it happened to men sometimes when they slept and it meant nothing; no matter ho much she wished it meant something now.

It was as if some dark god heard her wish and answered it. Having gently been slid to the bed, Mikkel slipping from it she heard his voice as he looked down on her. Heard the almost wistful sigh. Feelings? It had taken all of her self control to not have her eyes fly open, to hold his golden gaze within her own multi colored one and question him. Her hard won patience was rewarded as he spoke more. There was absolutely no question about what feelings they might have been with his next word. She couldn't be certain, but there was little change her assumption was wrong. What was it that was causing this shift in them both? Waiting as he gathered clothes and closed the bathroom door she rose. Standing just on the other side of it, Emmy let her forehead rest against the cool wood, eyes closed as she listened to him first clean something. This had a smile curling on her lips, the action so quintessentially Mikkel. Next the sound of her guardian slipping his clothing off and the sound of the water starting.

Allowing herself a brief dream, she curled against the crook of the door and wall, eyes still tightly shut. Emmy imagined being in that room with him, looking up at him with shy eyes as he slowly slipped her gown from her shoulders; the way his eyes would drink in her form, the hunger in his eyes. The touch of his fingers and mouth against her skin and the feeling of his teeth. Her little nightdream was interrupted by the sound of bottles hitting the tile of the shower and the muffled curse. She was inside the steamy room before she heard the chuckle.
"Mikkel! Are you okay?" Fear etched across her face, her eyes on his. The chuckle though was the answer and she blushed at her hasty entry... It was then that her eyes moved down. The strong planes of his chest and then lower. Her perfect full lips parted slightly as she took in everything. The sight of him struck words from her mind, leaving it blank. Without the fact she hadn't been invited... and he wasn't removing her slip of a night gown, this was how her fantasy had started.

Emmy could feel her body react, her nipples hardening under the satin of her gown and the sweet and wholly unfamiliar that started between her thighs. It took her a long moment to pull her eyes from him to meet his own, her face flushed, eyes wide as her breasts rose and fell with the soft, quick breaths she took. Breathing was no longer necessary for Emmeline, but her body didn't seem to know that. She wanted to cross the room, demand that he touch her... She'd seen couples together before, knew what it should be like... She wanted that from.. him.

Mikkel had superior senses to humans, at least in theory. He didn't actually know that many humans personally...sure, the kingdoms of both Arunika and Jacira were full of them, humans were actually more populous than vampires and there were even more of them on the Datura than there were vampires. There had to be, it was the only way for their species to survive but they were different than those that threatened their borders. The humans living amongst the vampires knew they were safe, they had the protection of the stronger race, they fought with them, for them, and enjoyed certain benefits other humans did not get to experience, one of which was living in lands rife with magic. The human kingdom was far less magically inclined than even the vampire ones whom had forgotten and lost more of the old magics than most races ever knew and living amongst them gave the humans access to potions, foods and creatures they wouldn't otherwise know, it was the reason the human king and his armies probed the borders in the first place,. coveting that which magical races guarded. Even with so many around, he had spent most of his time close to the royal family, only a few humans were allowed so close, not because they were a danger but because they simply weren't required to be there. Most blood was bottled, taken through needles and plastic tubing daily and chilled in machines that were part magic, part technology in vast quantities, drinking from the vein like Emmeline had with him was rarer, intimate even.

He was thinking about that when he had slipped; how it had felt with her dainty little fangs in his arm, the first time he had ever been bitten like that, he hadn't even let Alexandria do so though if she had asked he might have relented. It had felt good, there had been pleasure with the sharp pain, almost euphoric; part of the reason it had taken so long for him to struggle had been that he hadn't wanted to now that he thought on it. He would still need to recover a little, but he was also reasonably sure his blood cells replenished faster than a humans did too and gods help him he wanted to let her feed again. He had been dragged out of that thought with his stumble and before he could even right himself the door had burst open. Mikkel stood up straight, turning to face it only to be met with the sight of his princess, his Emmy, staring at him. Silence had filled the room, almost; the sound of the water beating down on him and Emmeline's breathing filled the room, his own lungs had ceased to function as he stared at her wide eyed, not even moving to cover himself. Seconds passed as he watched her, his heart rate spiking, thoughts frozen in as he went through a complete reboot of the senses and then things started to become clear to him. Firstly, he was naked, facing her. His entire body was on display, he hadn't pulled a shower curtain round, he hadn't had to, he didn't expect anybody to enter. Secondly...he had been still erect when he came to the bathroom and was still in that state, thinking of her had done that to him, the girl in front of him. Third, she wasn't looking at his face...her eyes had slid downwards towards the eight and a half inches that he had failed completely to shield from her, and he could just make out the stiffness of her nipples through the nightgown she was wearing.

Coming to his senses, his hands moved down to shield himself from her right as her eyes turned upwards to meet his own.
"Emmeline! What are you...oh fuck, princess, I'm so sorry!" His tone was panicked, he had never intended to let her see him like this and all thoughts that she herself seemed aroused were lost on him as mortification took over. "I stumbled a little, I'm okay, I didn't mean for you to worry, please, turn away I..." Had he just sworn too? He had...that was twice now, and to think he had chastised her earlier for that too. Strange, the ways his mind was turning now, thinking of different things as he used one hand to point at the door. "Out, you can't be in here, it's not proper, it's..." Could the guards hear him? He was sure they could, he could already picture the smirk on Cassius' face... "Wait!" Another thought had just come to him and for a brief moment he was back in his stern, butler, godfather mindset as his eyes narrowed, a brow raised as it did when he had a question to ask her. "How did you get in here so fast? The bottles barely hit the ground...I know you are faster now but there is no way..." Wheels were turning in his head...she had to be close, even half way across the room would have taken her longer. "Princess, what were you doing??"

She heard the curse for a second time, her lips curling up slightly as she looked up at Mikkel, his hands moving to cover himself. He'd been hard, Emmy had seen that and so large. The few men she'd seen had not been nearly so large. As Mikkel demanded she leave the bathroom, Emmeline tilted her head, her beautiful eyes narrowing slightly. Something shifted and rose within her that hadn't been there just a few hours ago. Like a giant feline was curling just beneath her skin, looking at a delectable mouse; Wondering what his insides tasted like. Oh, wait.. She knew. The predator within her gave a low purring sound and she held her Godfather's golden eyes. "No" The sweet answer from her short and for the moment Emmy didn't move, bust watched him, her gaze not quite the same as normal.

When he questioned her further, she took a step closer. Whatever this was, tapped into the different halves of her bloodline at the same time. The lying coming out smoothly.
"I had been deciding what I might wear, for my first trip to your village. The armoire is just on the other side of the door" Which was true, even if she hand't been looking for her clothing. Her bare feet made no sound as they slid over the warmed tiles. "And I shouldn't have to leave, this is my bathroom after all" Emmeline's smile was almost sweet as she came to a stop. Her head tilted the other way, teeth scraping at her bottom lip. "Besides, I don't see why I should be proper if you are not going to be" Her arms crossed, that silky night gown pulling taunt against her breasts; the hardness of her nipples further on display. She smiled, lower lip still trapped. "You after all just said that word I am not allowed to use twice within a span of five minutes."

Her eyes dipped down for a moment, before rising to his face again. "Harriet told me about how men got excited sometimes during sleep, but I didn't think it lasted this long" Her cheeks blushed slightly, on command with her desire to look shy innocent. Emmeline was still within, she found that change and the fact that she knew she'd blushed interesting, rather than terrifying. She took another step closer. "You were hard when you were sleeping" Her voice softer now, almost curious, her eyes on his. "Does it hurt to be hard?" Her arms uncrossed and she played with the hem of her night gown, lifting it higher as her fingers twisted the sides taut against her thighs. "How does it fit inside a woman?" She blushed again, deeper pink. "Seems too big to fit.."

Even from the distance and through the slight fog of steam that had been building since the hot water began to fall Mikkel could see the way Emmeline's lips curled up at the very edges. and the look in her eyes, the tilt of her head as he told her to leave. Something was happening, something that sent a small chill up his spine which only made him visibly shiver a little as he heard that noise, like a purr. He wasn't scared...no, Mikkel was sure that if she lost control he would be able to hold his own at least until the guards got there, even in his weakened state thought he memory of her strength and speed gave him pause in that thought too...what if he couldn't? This was still his sweet princess anyway, it had to be the quickening, the hormonal changes were happening too young, she hadn't been prepared. No. A simple word of defiance to what he had meant as a command and she was stepping closer to him. His heart started to beat faster, but again it wasn't fear...and something was stopping him from calling for the guards. The entire bedroom was soundproofed enough that they would have to make a lot of noise to alert them, but he could easily shout for them to help get her under control, so why wasn't he?

They she was in front of him. She hadn't moved very quickly, but he had been distracted by what she had said. not that she was deciding what to wear, that did make some sense but that it was her bathroom and she shouldn't have to leave.
"Princess, you should leave because I'm naked! I...I'm your Godfather, your butler, your guardian...you shouldn't see me like this..." Even as he protested his voice was low so the guards wouldn't hear. This had been his dream...maybe not how she was disobeying and advancing on him but showing himself to her, tearing away at her clothes, taking her. The shower hadn't been there but why not the shower? He shook his head, he shouldn't think like that but it wasn't making it easy to will his erection to subside. It didn't listen. "Young lady, i am almost 5 times your age, I can be as improper as I like, you on the other hand have to listen to what I say!" His tone had taken on a stricter note even as his hands still covered himself and his heart raced, a slight shake in the words he tried to speak with confidence.

He could see her blushing too...something he remembered learning about vampires, they could control their blush if they so choose, you could never tell if it was real or not. Other things returned to him about the quickening, how it changed them. Some never wanted to have sex, they lost all drive for it while others became insatiable...some had a curiosity that made them want to try everything there was to offer with hedonistic delight, some became morose and quiet, preferring study and work. Some became meek and passive, others predatory and some fluctuated between the two. His eyes followed hers as she looked down at him, then back up, looking down himself to see her toy with her gown, watching just a little of her thighs be revealed and even beneath the water that beat down on him his mouth was dry. She said he was big...eight and a half inches was definitely that, and her questions. Was he meant to answer?
"Princess, Emmeline...I don't think I...I'm sorry, I shouldn't have been hard, be hard, but I'm not the one to teach you those things, what about boys your own age? I..." He moved his hands upwards, placing them on her shoulders, shaking her a little as he stepped forwards, his manhood betraying his desires as it stood at attention, pointing right at her. With his eyes meeting hers again maybe he could get through to her. "You should go, please...it's not right for you to see me like this...I'm not asking you, this is a command! Don't make me call for the guards!" He was bluffing, he would never put her through such mortification nor did he want their questions himself but she didn't know that.

Both pale brows lifted as Mikkel chastised her. "Yes, I can see that Ikkle" Dainty fangs flashed at him. She could hear the tone of his voice, he didn't wish to draw the attention of her guards. When he said he could be improper as he liked she actually giggled, face shinning with laughter, a hand over her mouth as the sound slipped from her. "You barely look old enough to be my father, let alone five times my age" Emmy's mind swirled with possibilities; the predator could still taste him in her mouth and thought they could take him. In the carnal sense at that, for she was already well fed, she now was seeking to be well fucked. The girl she had been still rested within and was curious; was it as soft as it looked? Would he allow her to touch him, with his desires unknowingly laid bare. Both side knew he wouldn't touch her first, she would need to be the one to initiate the start.

Her eyes watched as his moved to the edge of her night gown, the way he swallowed. She lifted the edge of her nightgown further, amused by the way Mikkel's eyes tracked the hem almost hungrily.
"Who should teach me then?" She asked this will playing with the edges of her dress, at one point flashing a hint of her pussy. "And what boys my own age?" When the wet warmth of his hands went to her shoulders, her face tipped up towards him. "I am the princess, the next queen" She leaned up, on tip toe and kissed his cheek softly, her lips lingering. "You can't command me to do anything Mikkel. Any order I follow is on my own whim.." That was the predator within her speaking. "Call them. I can tell them what you said when you thought I was sleeping. The reason you woke hard and stayed hard"

One small hand reached out, brushing against his length, her lips still pressed to his cheek. A soft sound left her; purring, a low steady rumble.
"Shall I, Godfather?" Pulling back her hand still near his cock, the tips of her fingers resting the velvety shaft. "Or shall we have a talk? Where I am Princess and you are servant?" Her smile was sweet, innocent and she nuzzled her cheek against his hand, still on her shoulder. "Your choice"

Ikkle. That name she used when teasing him, it had a different tone to it now. The way her brows rose and she flashed those fangs at him, visions of her curled up in his arms, the sensation of his blood flowing into her, being drawn from him. She was giggling at him too, like it was no big deal that he was naked in front of her, that she was so very close to him. That he wanted her. Oh he definitely wanted her...Mikkel wasn't usually one to follow his baser instincts, he had more than a few women in his 70 years but it had always been more...relaxed. Dates, smiles, late night meals and romantic walks and then to bed...he had his own tastes and skills he had honed but he had rarely felt the hunger he felt for his young princess and fighting it wasn't doing him any good. "Princess! I age slowly, you know that, I am still older, I am still...I'm still your Godfather, now stop this, this instant young lady!" Despite his situation he tried to use a stern tone but he was also fully aware that he was naked, hard, and that Emmeline wasn't listening. On top of that, he was still keeping the volume low, he really didn't want the guards coming in.

The way she lifted her nightgown didn't help, his eyes locked on her thighs as they were slowly revealed to him, even just a slight flash of her...he swallowed, a soft whimper so unlike him came unbidden from his lips.
"I don't know...but I can't...Emmy, I shouldn't..." It was true there were very few boys her age, vampires gave birth very rarely, the two children she had crowned a few nights ago had been amongst the only ones on the Datura, out of hundreds of passengers. He was almost entranced as she leaned up to kiss him and spoke, so powerful, her presence enraptured him, she had become so confident that she could do whatever she pleased. His eyes went wide as she threatened him, even dared him to call the guards. His heart was racing, pounding, his mouth still dry, hanging open as he stared at her. Was this really his princess, his Emmeline?

He gasped when her fingers touched him...he hadn't noticed her moving, so focused on her words had he been. A small moan as fingertips brushed along his shaft, a shake of his head as she pulled back and smiled at him, looking innocent and devilish at the same time.
"No...Emmeline please, don't call them, I just..." He was torn, he wanted to both push her away and tell her this was madness and to pin her against the wall and take her at the same time. What was he meant to do? "Please...you know we shouldn't do this, you shouldn't...I shouldn't. I'm forever your servant, you know that, but this is...you're not thinking clearly!" He took a step back, just one before his back was against the cold wall of the shower, at least he had gotten away from her hand for now. That he was so scared of her...no, scared wasn't the right word, even now he didn't fear her. On the contrary, she excited him...the predator in her, just the princess in her made him want to give in and let her take him while the guardian in him wanted him to take her over his knee and...no! he couldn't think like that either!

All the reasons he listed didn't mean much to her and the predator switched tactics, trying for a softer but far more manipulative approach. "Mikkel" His name was soft, her face echoing the tone. "I am a vampire. I could live forever in theory" She knew that her kind were effectively immortal; baring death by the hands of another or choosing to meet death, she could live long past him. "The argument present makes sense, until you take that into account" He'd back away into a wall and Emmy wondered if he noticed he was trapped within the shower now. "Godfather doesn't mean you can't touch me and we both know you want to, the shouldn't is what holds you back." Her hands moved to the hem of her nightgown and she lifted it slowly. This time it didn't stop; it rose up along her thighs, over the hairless mound of her sex, her hips, stomach, breasts and finally fell to the floor at her side.

Her eyes met his and she stepped into the shower, closing the glass door behind her.
"You can touch me" Her hand reached for his, gently she brought the width of his palm to her breast. She was a small girl, and her breast fit easily within his hand. Holding his hand there she tilted her head. "I don't know that we shouldn't. I am not a child anymore Mikkel, once the quickening happens... I cease to be. You know that. Even without that, the death of my parents ended that chapter" Her face was almost vulnerable as she looked up at him. "I want you to touch me.. The way a man touches a woman."

Emmy knew that she might know what all the entailed. She had been sheltered from such things as a child and even as she'd grown closer to adulthood. But in the past year or so, she'd caught servants together.. Their bodies entwined; Emmy also found she liked the way he had looked at her, like she was a tasty treat and the way it had made her body feel. A sweet aching building between her thighs. Stepping under the stream of water, Emmeline's blond hair turned molten gold. "I know you want to Mikkel." The words echoed again. He'd said he had desires that he shouldn't. "Only you are stopping this. Let go.. Please?" Her hand still held his hand to the softness of her breast and she took another step into him, her hand brushing against the length. "I.. I want to touch you."

Leaning up slowly her mouth brushed his. "Say no Mikkel and I will stop.." Her mouth found his then, the kiss spoke of her inexperience, of her innocence. Emmeline had given him an out, a way for now... A gamble really. If he said no, she would stop; only for the night however, eventually he'd be hers though. The feline like predator knew this to be a fact. However, Emmy doubted he'd say no... betting on his needs, desire and his love for her.

Last edited:
The words she said made sense, Mikkel could only listen with his back to the wall as she reasoned with him. His eyes were on hers, trying no to look away as she spoke and trying not to give in. That was the hard part...that he wanted to give in more than anything made it so much harder to resist, to put up a fight. He felt like he was weak in that regard. "Emmy, that I want to doesn't matter, I...I'm meant to be your guardian, I'm mean to teach you, not...not defile you like this!" Even as he protested she was lifted her gown again, this time she didn't stop, his eyes were drawn down like he was in a trance, watching as every inch of her body was revealed to him. Gods she was flawless...Mikkel had always thought she was a beautiful girl, even when he didn't have these improper thoughts about her but now, seeing her naked, flawless, unmarked skin, soft curves, lean body...it was impossible to look away and it was several seconds before he realised he had stopped breathing, was just staring. When he looked up at her again and met her eyes he realised he was blushing, for the first time in a very long time.

She took his hand after closing the shower door and he put up a token resistance, barely fighting at all as she pulled it to her breast. Soft and supple beneath his palm he made another whimpering sound, the second he had made since she had burst into the bathroom. Something about the way she was acting made him feel like he was the prey here...him, the wolf, the guardian...prey to the princess? It was maddening and yet that was how it felt in that moment. Even as she told him she was no longer a child he could feel the proof of that in his hand, his fingertips moving on their own to find her nipple, brushing over it. Hard, stiff...there was little doubt she was aroused, she wanted him.
"You're still my princess..." It was all he could manage to say.

Her hand was on his shaft again, he gasped, looking down at her. Nowhere else to go, nowhere to back away from her and he didn't even want to...he knew that, she knew that, she was wearing him down...then she surprised him. She made that offer...all he had to say was no.
"Emmeline...n..." He started, it should have been easy, just a single syllable but her hand was on him and she was here, in front of him. He'd literally dreamed about her, would it be so bad? Could he even say no to her? Had he ever been able to? He didn't have time to think again when she kissed him, inexperienced maybe but her lips were sweet, soft, warm...it drew him in and when he pulled back to breathe he felt dizzy, light headed and he didn't know if it was the blood loss or just the trembling joy that he had gotten from just that touch. "Princess..." His hand found hers, guiding it along his manhood as he looked into her eyes. "Why me? Why now?" He pulled his hand away and lifted it to her hair, the golden blonde slipping through his fingers.

Emmeline tilted her head to one side, he wasn't wrong.. he was. However they both knew there would come a time when he'd move from her guardian to an advisor and that time was quickly approaching. She purred, the sound velvety as it slipped from her throat. "You say you'd be defiling me, Mikkel... But I don't think having you touch me, would sully me... It's my choice. So what if you're older...My Godfather, guardian.. I choose you. You will not deny me my choice." Goddess, the way he had watched her and not diminished her desire. He was a drowning man, trapped in the water and lured in by her siren's call. Fangs flashed as she smiled. "You're cute when you blush"

The first whimper her Godfather had issued had not been missed, but the second one made her perk up. Nodding she bit her lower lip as his fingers brushed over her nipple; the hardened little nub, arching into his touch, eagerly.
"I will always be your Princess or Queen Mikkel" Her tone was matter of fact. "Fucking me, will not change that" The words were whispered into the shower. Emmeline knew why he hesitated and she even questioned why she didn't; why did she push him down a path that was, in fact improper. The simple and spoiled answer was she wanted to. She wanted him. Before the quickening she'd begun to notice him, but just barely... After, she craved him. Perhaps it was the sweet, spicy berry flavor of his blood? Though, Emmy was sure it was more than that and she wasn't alone in her desires. How long had Mikkel been fighting his lust?

A frown had tugged at her lips as his from started to form the word. No. Though he was unable to finish the word and she relaxed once more. She'd kissed him, the softness of her lips against his own and she could feel the moment he relented, his mouth softening. Her hand within in his own she watched him, Emmy's eyes holding his own as her fingers gently explored that hardened length.
"When did you start to desire me Mikkel?" Leaning her head into the touch at her hair she smiled at him, the predator still there. "Do you know the moment when you decided fucking me was something you wanted, but would never allow yourself to have?" If he was going to ask her harder questions, he'd get them in return as well.

However, Emmeline decided she'd also grace him with her own answer.
"Most likely the quickening, though I had begun to have feelings before. Though not quite so.. Strong, nor sexual in nature. I had begun to notice how strong you were. How safe I felt in your arms. How handsome you were." Her words were honest even as her fingers found that soft mushroomed head, exploring it with gentle finger tips. "Your turn Mikkel." She smiled her next words a command. "And tell me what you would think of"

You will not deny me my choice. Simple words, but it said all Mikkel needed to know of how Emmeline was feeling at that moment, where her mood was taking her. This predatory shift in her nature, her id was taking over and what she wanted, she wanted. It didn't make her any less appealing to him, any less sexy and desirable. Naked, in his shower, his eyes flicked from hers down her body and back up again. Frequently. He couldn't help it, he couldn't stop looking at her, taking it all in and when she used that word, fucking...he could feel his resolve slipping. To hear her talk like that, he had never heard words like those come out of her mouth before today and he knew he should disapprove but he...didn't. "My princess...yes...always." His voice was strained, like he was trying to fight something inside him and in a way he was, the part of him that wanted to push her away and honour her tangling with the part that just wanted to give in, to follow her every demand...and to teach her.

Her fingers were moving along his shaft as she started to ask him questions he didn't want to answer, didn't know the answer to, and he had to close his eyes for a moment as a soft groan escaped him.
"I...don't know...I never thought of you like this, I swear, not until..." Even that he knew was a lie. He had caught himself so many times before now that he thought back on it. When she would come out in one of her new outfits and his eyes would be drawn to her curves, or the small bits of exposed flesh in some of the more risque ones. Oh, she never dressed like a harlot but some of her outfits did draw his gaze, just on the right side of tasteful and he couldn't deny that he had looked at her in that way but only recently, when he had smacked her rear as she drained his blood. "But when I bit you, when you curled into me and my had was on your..." Without even thinking about it his hand was moving down from her shoulder, along her side, towards that part of her.

When she told him how she felt, he could feel his walls starting to crumble.
"I've been drawn to you for far too long, watched you grow into who you are now, protected you, served you...how could I not desire you?" His voice cracked and his eyes were on hers, emotions flickering in the golden orbs that shone with so much feeling. Love, adoration, pride, desire...all that and so much more. "I dreamed of you...while you held me after...feeding. Naked. Spanking you again, feeling your rear beneath my palm, writhing...I was inside you...you were mine..." Each word was harder to say than the last and yet strangely liberating, getting it out there, not having to hide it from her. "I thought of your touch, your lips on mine...your ass...fuck, princess even when you fed from me it was euphoric, I shouldn't be telling you this, I'm your servant, not your lover! I'm your butler, your Godfather..." Even as he said that his hand had come to her rear again and rested there like he wasn't even aware of it. "It doesn't matter what I want, I'm supposed to protect you, guide you and serve you, nothing more."

The protests were silenced with a look, one that said she didn't believe him and it seemed Mikkel knew the same thing, that his feelings had not just developed. Hers hadn't even though a large part of her desires could have been blamed on the quickening. Her smile was feral as he spoke of biting her; of the predator that had awakened with her quickening remembered the teeth within her skin and the sharp slap of his hand against her ass. "Oh, I remember both quite clearly" Her voice was dry and amused. A low growl slipped from her, even as his hand slowly slid to the softness of her ass, her eyes on his. "Mikkel for someone 'almost 5 times my age', your being quite slow" She smirked slightly. "You're meant to teach and guide me?"

She could easily manipulate him to her desire, she knew this. She loved Mikkel and Emmy knew that love had shifted at some point towards something she'd not have really allowed herself to feel before the quickening; since the quickening, the predator that had slumbered insider her skin had awoken. She saw Mikkel for what he could be for her and she wasn't going to accept him in the role he seemed to have pigeonholed himself into.
"Who else would you trust to touch me that way?" Her eyes earnest, as she slowly began to draw her trap closed around him, carefully she picked her words, pulling him deeper into the web. Her words and face slowly transforming. Emmeline found that while she spoke, she meant every word... Which made his stubborn refusal, the token resistance all the more grating. "Who will teach me what it is to be touched by a man? To touch one?"

She gave a soft shake of her head.
"You'd trust some other man to deflower me? To teach me?" Her eyes took on one of sadness. "To guide me and not hurt me?" She looked away, eyes lowered. Emmeline knew what she was doing, tugging on his own lust as well as his own sense of duty. Knew that it was his job to teach her, guide her and to keep her safe. She struck all three nerves at once in a almost cruel blow. She pulled herself from his hand, her fingers falling away from him. "And on top of that, you know it's my wish you do so.. But if you can't" Slowly she turned her back towards him. Her heart actually ached and she frowned. She had never put such thoughts to words because such things had been far outside her scope of understanding... She'd just begun to understand them before her parents death; then the quickening and thrown those budding desires into the here and now. The man she'd always counted on to guide her, teach her... He felt the same but resisted her? Sadness and anger mixed through her system.

Mikkel blushed just a little as she said she remembered both clearly, his own imagination taking over, wondering what it would feel like to touch her like that but with more sexually charged motivations. The look in her eyes and that smile...it was like she was sizing him up, like he was food and he was trying to fight it still but it was a losing battle; he wanted to be eaten. Her smirk made his eyes widen, he was being slow? When she continued he knew what she meant, of course he had considered that but to teach her those things...that had never crossed his mind before that night, he'd not given it a thought! Somewhere in his mind, he knew he was lying to himself; maybe he hadn't thought about it long but that was because he had actively suppressed it, he knew now that he had wanted her, that he had these feelings towards his princess buried. One by one she was unearthing them with surprising accuracy, she knew just what to say to tease out the responses she seemed to desire of him, a trait no doubt picked up from her mother and her bloodline.

"I don't know, Emmy, I'm not...you know how people will talk if i'm the one to teach you these things, if I give in to this...this desire..." His voice faltered again as he admitted to her that he wanted her, that he had those desires though it was already too late, he'd said more than enough to make that clear and so had his body, his manhood twitching and jerking beneath her touch. Her next words were what hit him the hardest, pulling something else from him, a low growl that was at odds with the feeling of being her prey that had been consuming him, the trapped feeling. Just the thought of somebody else touching her, teaching her, taking her first time...the low rumble started in his chest and rose, animalistic, wolf-like and primal and his eyes flashed with a golden lash of anger though for all the world it could have been pure green. When she turned to walk away from him the feeling grew, then faded, then came back again, both sides of him fighting for control, one that wanted to serve her, do anything she wished and let her feed from him, take him as hers and fulfil his duty and his pleasure and the other wanting to grab her and pull her back to him, to pin her against the shower wall and make her pay for even suggesting somebody else could touch her.

In the end, both won out. He wrapped his arms around her from behind, encirling her shoulders while his hard shaft was pressed against her back, already missing her touch.
"No...nobody else, I...I'll kill them. If anybody even dares look at you in that way...my princess, my queen, my Emmy..." His tone was harsh, angry...slowly it faded as he spoke onwards, still holding her, every word almost a growl at first until it faded back to what it was. "Just the thought alone makes me want to tear and rend...I'm not usually violent, you know that but I swear, Emmeline, if you...with another..." His voice broke along with his resolve and he started to fall down to his knees, his arms still around her, hands brushing over her nipples as he fell lower until he was kneeling, placing a light kiss on the small of her back. "I'll do it...I'll serve you like I always have, any way you like, as my princess desires...I...I want you, gods I want you so badly, to teach, to be yours...in every way." He rested his head against her, arms tight around her waist. "And you...will be mine? You promise me? Mine alone, Emmy...my princess."

Emmeline didn't care what people thought, though something within whispered no one would care; she didn't know that voice and she didn't know why it agreed with her, but she let it go. Turning to leave, Emmy was sure she'd ensnared him with her web of words and touches. Moments her victory came as strong arms wrapped around her from behind, across her shoulders. The warmth of his body cuddling up to her back, and the hard length of her godfather pressed to her skin. His words were listened to, silently, her small, soft body ridged in his arms, as he growled and the anger leaked in his voice. Oh yes, she'd won. Her form softened as he collapsed to his knees behind her, lips brushing the small of her back, arms linked tightly around her waist.

"Silly man" Her voice was thicker and she shook her head. "Of course you're mine and I will always be yours" Her wording was careful, the predator within careful of the person she had been, she would never make a promise she couldn't keep. "Always yours" Her words repeated. There would be a time where she might just be his, if her people pushed her to marry or she was forced to for some other reason? "My heart will always be yours to care for Mikkel" That was also true, no one else would be trusted in the same way with it. A hand brushed against his arm, nails trailing along the skin almost painfully. "Now show your princess you mean what you say" Her tone had changed, there was one more barrier for him to break through before she knew for a fact he was hers.

He needed to touch her; not sex per say, but to take some of the innocence that still clung to her. In some way, Mikkel her guardian needed to take that last and final step into damnation. Mouth, tongue, fingers.. And perhaps, just perhaps she'd allow him to teach her something else tonight. If she felt like it once she'd had her pleasure. Even not having had sex, she knew a little from her maids; about how good it could feel, though, much her her own disappointment they had never been able to explain it properly. Like and inside joke, you didn't know till you knew.

Sighing softly, a hand moved to his hair, her nails trailing through the wet locks.
"Either in here or you will bathe me and show me on my bed after." It was clear, there was no wiggling out of this. Emmy had trouble even feeling bad for her demand. There were still things, locked further back that troubled her and if she focused on them she could feel the pain even now. Shuttering those feelings tightly she made a soft sound in her throat, a gentle almost purring sound. Later, she could deal with those later.. For now.. "I will not tell you again, pick"

Her body was rigid in his arms as he held her and told her how he felt, how he wanted her, how he would obey, and serve, and he breathed a soft sigh of relief when he felt her soften. She had felt so tense, like she really was going to walk out and leave him there, find somebody else...Mikkel didn't know if he could bear that. He had always known that one day his princess would grow up and perhaps marry, but he had buried his feelings, he was sure of that now, and they had been forced from him in such a short time that he was feeling vulnerable like he had never felt before. Mikkel was a warrior, powerful and bold, he had never been brought to his knees by anything less than a magnificent show of overwhelming force or power and yet with words his Emmeline had managed to have him there and feeling exposed in a way he hadn't known was possible. There was no denying that she was meant to rule...he had never doubted it but now he had undeniable proof.

He smiled as he listened to her words, his own tension leaving him. Yes, his. She would be his, and he would be hers. He would have her heart...it was all he could do not to tear up, the sudden emotional burst he had gone through threatening to overwhelm him, unused to such an assault as he was.
"And my heart will always be yours, princess...it always has been, I've watched you grow into such a fine woman, a ruler...nothing could make me prouder than being yours, and you being mine." Another kiss on the small of her back as she continued to speak, and he looked up at her, pulling back just a little as her hand found his hair and he nuzzled into her touch like a dog would, her fingers sliding through his hair and he nodded. She was speaking like a ruler too, like she really was his princess; Emmeline had never given him an order before, only requests, and some part of him...liked it. "As your loyal servant, I'll prove to you that I'm yours, in every way, Princess Emmeline." His voice was steady, his eyes alight with hunger as he took hold of her waist in his hands, pulling his arms back so he could turn her to face him.

Mikkel had always been so much taller than her but down on his knees she loomed over him, powerful, elegant...like royalty. He could see her soft curves, the gentle swell of her breasts and from down here she was casting a shadow over him, blocking the light from the ceiling which almost made her glow, like some kind of angel or Goddess Divine. His eyes met hers for just a moment before he lowered his head, his hands holding onto her waist as he opened his mouth and his eyes sought their prize. He had tried not to stare earlier, to gaze at his young princess' sex but now he had no such qualms, she had broken him of his resolve and more than anything he was hungry, hungry for her. His tongue slid inside her, tasting her....almost sweet and sinful at the same time. He was sure it was his mind playing tricks on him, he could taste the familiar notes of sex it but there was just something more to it as he dipped his tongue inside her, wanting more, wanting to please her and show her how devoted he was, that he had meant every word. A soft moan escaped his lips and one hand slid round to grip the soft globe of her ass and pull her into him as his tongue worked inside her, bringing back that sweet nectar and his cock ached, throbbing with desire to be inside her, inside his princess.

Emmeline knew there was some sort of miscommunication, but she didn't bother to correct it; she'd meant what she said, Mikkel's perception of it didn't change what she had said. The kiss, the nuzzles into her had brought a smile to her lips and as his hands pivoted her, Emmy turned, that soft smile on her face as Mikkel gazed up at her. The predator within could easily read that hunger and even the girl she had been could note the look for what it was now. Desire, need. Teeth scraped her lower lip as she watched him, curious to his plans. Even with her grand claims and demands, she was entirely unprepared for what she requested; she had never once touched herself and no one had clearly been allowed to molest her. Mikkel would have known and the person in question would have died. Emmeline didn't doubt that knowledge of something that had not ever come to pass, it didn't change it from the fact it was however.

The sex between her legs was smooth, hairless and just as pale as the rest of her. A touch of blush along the soft lips of her pussy the only change in color. Emmeline watched as his eyes lowered, the gaze on her skin intimate and arousing alone. Her guardian before her on his knees bent his head and seconds later she felt the touch of his mouth and tongue upon her. Emmeline gasped above him, and her hands found purchase on his body; one in his hair the other on his shoulder as Mikkel tasted her, greedily pulled her closer. Emmy let her eyes close, her body already reacting to the pleasure it was receiving. A sound close to a whimper left her lips, even the predator willing to whimper at the pleasure Mikkel gave.
"Mikkel.." His name was whispered with a needy tone. Emmeline had never once understood the term 'weak in the knees', at least not until now. The tender attentions of her Godfather's tongue inside her cunt showed a whole new meaning.

The hand in his hair tightened, as if it could strengthen her stance and give her knees the power to not want to buckle. Even as she held onto his hair, it was used like a handle, pulling his mouth and tongue closer; Emmeline was a princess, a spoiled one to a point... of course the predator and princess would desire more of the sweet touch. The first moan left her lips, soft unsure as Mikkel flicked his tongue and she swayed above him. Emmy was unsure if she'd be able to remain staying.
"Ikkle..." The tone was a demand, and desire manifested into a word, the name.

There was no going back now, for either of them. That bubble that had encased her, the one of innocence and purity had burst the moment she'd drank deep from his vein, but now, it was truly and surely shattered, Mikkel on his knees before, tongue buried in her pussy, his princess moaning above him. Her hips rose into his mouth, needy for more pleasure and unknown to her, the sweet release that his mouth would bring as pleasure built up, like liquid filling a cup; each flick on his tongue another drop until the liquid within would break the tension of the surface and she'd shatter with her very first orgasm.

Mikkel's hands were all over her ass while his tongue twisted inside her, fingernails dragged along the delicate flesh, squeezing, groping...never, not once had he truly considered what it would be like to touch his princess like this, whatever mental block he had let prop itself up in his mind had stopped him entertaining the thought for even a second but now...now that he was past that, he was breaking free of the chains that bound him and he knew only one thing: He wanted her. Mikkel wanted her like he had never wanted anything in his life before, he wanted to pleasure her, hear her moans and feel her hands tighten in his hair but more than that he wanted to feel her beneath him, he wanted to possess her so completely in body and mind that they would never be parted again. The first gasp as his tongue had entered her was like a trigger, like a dam breaking and all his inhibitions melted away. He no longer cared if the guards heard him or what they thought. Who were they to judge their princess, their Queen? Who were they to stand in the way of what Mikkel wanted, what Emmeline desired?

He heard her whisper his name, heard the different way she said it, the way she liked to when she was talking down to him or exasperated...and he growled as his tongue plunged into her once more. Her hands were in his hair as he explored her with the pliant muscle, he could feel how unsteady she was, using him to stay upright as she held onto him. A soft growl escaped his lips and he pulled back with another gasp, looking up at her, eyes almost glowing with desire.
"Princess..." This wasn't enough for him, he wanted more, not just for himself but for her, feeling limited by the position they were in. He forced his tongue back into her again, using expertise he had learned from over 50 years of experience to push her towards that edge, to where he needed her to go. He knew damn well his princess hadn't ever experienced anything like this before, he suspected she hadn't even played with herself so he wasn't surprised to feel her tighten around his tongue, feel her innocent little cunt quiver and twitch around him as he was flooded with her juices, greedily lapping them up as she all but humped his face. A couple of minutes passed as he continued to pleasure her, servicing his princess like she had demanded before he pulled back again.

Invigorated. Was that the right word, for how he felt? Despite what had happened earlier he felt strengthened, empowered even as he was on his knees before her. Him. Emmeline had chosen him, wanted him....now that he had let himself go he could see how she had manipulated him into this position, tugged on the threads of his loyalty to her, his desires for her and even his protectiveness of her. He shook his head and smiled, still hard and uninitiated himself as he scooped her up, one arm beneath her knees and one coming up behind her back as he rose to his feet.
"Princess...is this what you had in mind? Is this what you intended when you backed me into a corner? Am I a good servant?" His tone was somewhere between chiding and amused as he carried her out of the shower, both of them still dripping as he took her out of the bathroom and towards her bad, throwing her down roughly and kneeling on the edge, crawling towards her. He didn't know what he wanted to do, his princess had shown such a dominant streak and seemed to be in a predatory mindset, he didn't want to pull her out of that but Mikkel had needs too. He growled, like an animal, then paused, looking down into her eyes and leaning to kiss her on her navel. "Show me...tell me. Tell me what you want of me, my princess, and let your humble servant provide."

Back
Top Bottom