Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Serving the Powerful! (Jack Stalker and DaikiRyouta)

Serving the Powerful!

Michael Farnsworth was a famous actor now, the backbone of any production he was in with a almost fresh newly wed wife of less than a year, Alicia. However two years ago he was still on the cusp of fame, and far from the luxurious mansion he was now quartered at. The Watson estate was being used as the location for the new murder mystery he was headlining, with shoots going on there for the next month at least. The spacious grounds incorporated stables, a tennis court, a large pool and grotto and a extensive garden, including a walled orchard and a wandering miasma of a maze. The actors had been sequestered in the East wing and the film crew in the West. All in all it was an amazing lace to be staying for the shoot, with even his wife staying over in the rooms with him for the duration. That proved to be an awkward addition to his schedule, a a short while after filming had started he had realised that Bella was part of the cast, and that she was intent of flirting with him so much that he spent all day hard.

He had run into Bella Thornberg two years ago on a horror movie shoot. He had wanted to fuck her on sight and had played every chat up card he had to get his hands on her. Unfortunately she had been barely legal back then and surrounded by her parents and chaperones. He would not have been able to lure her away to fuck if he had all the money in the world to devote to the task. She had been too well guarded... but now? Now she had been flirting with him for days, or at least that's the way it looked to him. She didn't care that he was married, didn't seem to care when he avoided her or shunned her attentions, maybe she could read it in his eyes that despite him avoiding her, what he really wanted to do was drag her off somewhere and fuck the tight little red heads tight body until she was flooded with searing cum and forded to scream out her orgasm on the end of his hard cock.

It was getting out of hand, way out of hand, with him blowing his lines twice the day before and one scene running to fifteen takes, just because the way she was looking at him, the way she dressed, was driving him crazy. He flat out told her, taking her aside behind the catering trailer, that enough was enough, that it had to stop, that he was married now... but he wasn't sure that was enough to deter her, wasn't she that he wanted to deter her at all. He could smell her wherever he want, see her when he closed his eyes, almost feel her when he turned his wife around to fuck her from behind. He could only come now when he was jerking off to Bella in the bathrooms or in some secluded locale. he carved her flesh and it was wrong, he had to tell her, force her to listen. That's why he called her and arranged to meet her in the evening, after his days scenes were finished. He texted her to meet him out in the Maze in the gardens, where no one would see, where he would be able to drive home the fact that flirting with a married man was wrong, that the flirting they had engaged in two years ago had to be left in the past. That he was no longer available. Yet when he set out to meet her, still wearing the smart suit from the last scene he had been on, he wasn't sure what was going to happen. The little bitch was driving him crazy... maybe what she needed was to have some sense fucked into her. Maybe if he screwed the hot little red haired cock tease she would leave him alone, she wouldn't be able to take what a real man could give her, she would have to break off her cock teasing ways for fear that he would fucking destroy her. His thoughts ran rampant as his imagination flared inside him, his cock so fucking hard he found it difficult to walk.

Rounding the last corner in the maze before the centre, which was decorated with a fountain and twin stone benches, he looked up from his phone, having sent his final text. 'I'm at the centre. Where are you?' it was redundant though... because he knew she was here, waiting for him... his eyes burned like fire as he looked for her, eager to rape her from head to toe with his piercing stare as he drank in whatever she would be wearing. He stopped a few feet away from the fountain, looking around. "The teasing, the comments, the looks it's got to stop Bella. I'm fucking married now, you know that. We can't behave like we used to." he growled, almost angrily, fighting his own feral and primal urges as he looked for her. She had done well as an actress for a reason... no man could look at a body like hers, a face like hers, and not want to fuck her senseless. He lived on his acting skills and his good looks, but Bella? Even if she had been twice the actor he was it was irrelevant, she would be working for years based solely off her looks alone. "You have to stop this... or I'm going to have to take matters in hand, teach you a lesson. You might be free to play around now, but I''m not." he hissed, impatiently, almost desperate to get his hands on her now... "Well, what have you got to say for yourself.? What's it going to take to make you see sense? What is it that you want Bella?" he stood there in the evening light, waiting for a rely, waiting for her to reveal herself.

If determined was a person, Bella Thronberg would be it. Spending most of her life trying to move up within the acting world, it didn't take much because of her stunning looks and charm. Bella would have never thought that she would end up befriending one of the most popular actors in the world. Micheal Farnsworth. But the two had been friends two years prior to his huge success. It hadn't been easy for her to chat with him at first due to the fact that her parents wouldn't let any distractions come her way as well as her age at the time. But as soon as she had become of age, she would take every chance to flirt with him. Her true goal was to get Michael to want her as much as she wanted him. Which had been working for quite sometime, but even that had became even more of a challenge once he had suddenly gotten engaged and an year later, he was married to his current wife, Alicia. That had not stopped Bella from continuing her advances. He should have been hers, not Alicia's. She had her eye on him first, but apparently his wife had beat her to him.

Bella would wear outfits that she knew would catch his attention on set. She would wear skirts that had been too short for her tall frame, which she would purposely walk past him and 'drop' one of her pens in front of him. She would bend down and he would catch an eyeful of her underwear beneath, and then sometimes just for the thrill, she wouldn't have on panties so her pussy lips would be on full display for him to look at. But that didn't seem to work, or Micheal had been very good at hiding his reactions because she never seemed to get one out of him like she used to. Though, she did know that he still wanted her. There were times where he didn't think she was paying attention, but she could see his eyes on her briefly before he would turn away and act like everything was normal. Bella knew that his wife was currently staying on set with Micheal, and that had been a thrill for her. She didn't care that she was around, and most of the time Alicia didn't even seem to be paying attention to his and Bella's interactions.

Currently, Bella had been laying across her bed, lost in her thoughts up until her phone made a loud 'ding' noise, notifying her that she had a text. Pulling the phone out of her small handbag that rested next to her, she took a glance to see who it had been that texted her, and it was Micheal. That made her eyes gleam up as she quickly unlocked her phone to read what he had sent her. Though she had to let out a few chuckles as she checked over the thread and saw the last thing that she had messaged him had been nude photos of herself. The text he sent her read to meet him at the Maze in the gardens. Why had he wanted to meet there? Because she knew that the day for filming was done, so what could he want? The first thing that had come to her mind was maybe he had finally decided that he wanted her, maybe he was taking her there so that they could be away from the public eyes and be able to do whatever they truly wanted to do. Endless thoughts of him fucking her out there went through her head, making her bite gently at her bottom lip. Deciding not to reply, Bella had quickly gotten up and changed into something that would hopefully catch his attention. It only took her a few moment to look through her closet until she found something. A strapless scarlet red dress that stopped at her mid thighs. It was perfect because it showed off her small but curvy figure as it was tight fitted. Underneath it, she decided to wear a black lacy thong and obviously went braless since the dress had no straps on it and that would ruin the outfit. Bella completed the outfit by placing her black high heels on and took one look over herself on her closet mirror before she headed out to meet up with Micheal.

When she made it to the Maze, Bella decided to stay hidden. Bella peeked through one of the high bushes around the fountain to take a look at him. She could tell that he had just come from set as he had on his suit. It didn't matter what Micheal wore, he always looked good, good enough to make her instantly wet whenever she would see him. He soon began to demand for her to come out, and told her that it was time for the games to stop. The games hadn't even begun, because she has not fucked him yet.
"You don't really want it to stop do you darling?" Revealing herself, she made her way over towards Michael, taking slow steps. "As you can tell, I don't care much about you being married. I wanted to fuck you first. After all this time" Once she was in front of the actor, she stopped and glanced over him. He didn't seem too happy and had quite the serious expression on his handsome face.

Bella raised her eyebrow when he said that he would take matters into his own hands, "Oh? Is that a threat?" Reaching forward, she placed her hand onto his chest and slowly ran it down before she glanced up at him with lust in her eyes. "I want you to fuck me senseless. Make me scream your name. Fill me up with your cum. I want you to take full control over me" Bella's voice was now low and seductive. "Is that too much to ask for Michael? Being around you makes me so wet...I can't even properly masturbate without thinking about you fucking me hard".

Michael watched her with barely suppressed lust as Bella appeared, walking over towards him in a red dress designed for fucking, made to make men want the body inside it. He raped her with his eyes, fucking her ten times over with each step she took until he was looking down at her stood next to him. The noise from the fountain trickling in the background to her words as some statue poured an endless stream of water into the circular fountain next to them, poured it out like he wanted to pour his seed into her cock teasing little cunt. Then her hands were on him, stroking down his chest as he reached up to grab her wrists. "You sick, depraved, debauched little slut. I'm a fucking married man, I've made vows with another woman, married her, declared loyalty to her... and all you want to do is tease me, rove me crazy with your cock teasing. You're nothing but a desperate, wanton, crazed little whore." he seethed, his grip harsh on her wrist as he pushed her back against the fountains edge, her ass squashing against the raised rim of the stone circle which surrounded it. His cock bulged and throbbed, swelling in his suit pants as he pushed up against her, stepping up to spread her thighs as he pushed between them. "I should fucking drown you in this thing, the way you act, the way you talk... the way you've been fucking with me..." he growled angrily.

He bent her forwards, first forcing her hands down against the stone rim of the fountain as she shoved up against her from behind. He then slid his left hand up her spine to the back of her neck, grasping it beneath her hair and pushing down her head towards the water. He stopped just short of it, the sound of metal teeth tearing apart ringing in their ears as he unzipped himself with his other hand and hauled out his cock. The long hard rod was topped with a glistening helm which was already dripping with pre cum, clear secretions which wept out from his cock slit and trailed down his thick veined shaft to gather at his balls. Without hesitation he then brought his free hand to her dress. His nails scratched against the back of her thighs as he shoved the hem upwards, dragging it up over the swell of her ass cheeks as he exposed her flesh to his view. "You want to fuck me? You want to fuck a married man? You're nothing but a cock teasing little whore.. If only you had been so bold a couple of years back, when your barely legal little ass was teasing me every fucking day. Now you want to do what, risk wrecking my marriage because you get wet at the thought of being able to lure me away from my loving wife?"

Michael hissed louder, sliding his right hand straight between her thighs and onto her mound. His fingers tightened around her flimsy thong, tugging on it sharply until it dug into her soft flesh for a few seconds, before snapping entirely as it stung at her skin. Bunched between his fingers he tossed it into the fountain, then ran his hungry digits through the crease of her cunt folds, feeling the wet heat that was there to greet him. "You want me to fuck you do you, you little slut? Have you ever been properly fucked by a man, or have you wasted your time with boys and producers, who came hard in your mouth or hand after you fucked your way into a movie role? Do you really think you have what it takes to satisfy me? To tempt me away from my wife?" As he spoke he held her in place, his fingers easing around to tease at her throat, while he took hold of his cock, stroking the fat soaking helm up and down the slit of her cunt, feeling the wet heat beat against his cock head as he slowly forced her soaking cunny lips to part, his cock head easing deeper and deeper until he paused with it pushing against her tight exposed hole.

"You fucking little bitch... I wanted to screw you senseless two years ago, but your fucking parents had you in a bubble or protection, no man could get near you." he growled into her ear, leaning over her. "Ever since we started on the damn movie, every time I fuck me wife I see your face you little cunt. You're home wrecking ass fills my thoughts, your whorish dresses, the way you move, the way you look at me, you're nothing but a tempting succubus from hell, sent to destroy my world." he hisses, forcing his cock an inch into her cunt with a groan, a deep resonating release of frustration. "One word from me and you will be off this project. So if you want this, it you want to be a slut who turns me into some adulterous bastard, then you are going to have to do everything I fucking tell you to, understand?" he drove his cock forwards, ploughing into her with a heavy violent thrust which parted her sheath and buried his rod half way into her, several inches boiling in her hot cunt. He pulled back, thrusting in again, then again, over and over with each stroke forcing another inch into her until his entire length was buried to the balls in her snatch. Her thighs were jammed against the edge of the fountain, as he drove deep thrust after deep thrust into her sucking wet heat, defiling her with each passing second. His rhythmic assault on her hole grew harder and faster as he cut loose, his cock drilling into her like a piston, slapping him against her flesh as the feel of her tight young fuck hole sent shivers of pleasure rolling through him.

"AHhhh... fuck... You... you're so fucking tight, so much tighter than my wife.. you little bitch, how could any man fucking resist this..." he groaned and hissed, dragging her head away from the water he pulled out, man-handing her to the side, while his swaying cock dripped fuck juice in long stretching strings which slopped about and streaked her legs. He forced her down against the wall which ran around the fountain, splaying her out along the gentle curve of it. He lifted her right leg, shoving it into the water, forcing her to straddle the stone divider, then stepped half into it behind her with a splash. A second later and he was forcing his cock back into her tight hole, a deep piercing stroke as he grabbed at her wrists, forcing her hands into the small of her back as he fucked her from behind. Every stroke shoved her back and forth along the stone, her tits squashed against the hard surface as he settled into a solid rhythm, in and out, his fat girth leaving her stretched wide as he took his cock from tip to hilt with each thrust. "You're going to serve me now Bella, you little slut. Me. Now show me, show me what you want me to cheat on my wife for. Fuck me. Fuck me back you little slut. Fuck me!!" he groaned into her ear, his thrusts slowing to a halt, his cock head burning against the slick lips of her quim as he held still.

The words that had left Michael's mouth had Bella wet, he hadn't talked to her like that in a while, and she missed every bit of it. "I'm only like this for you Michael. I only crave you. Being married makes it even more...exciting to me" Biting down on her bottom lip, Bella's eyes widen when he gripped at her wrists with a tight grasp, and made her glance at his expression for a moment. He was seething with both lust and anger, just like she wanted him. The wall of the fountain had been rough when her back touched it, but nothing she couldn't handle.
Feeling the bulge swell as he pressed up against her, she purposely grinds against him for a second as she could feel him grow harder. Michael's comment about saying he should drown her made her momentarily afraid, but she knew that he wouldn't do that, but if his cock would be inside her while he did it, Bella would not complain. The thought of it made her let out a small groan but she had caught herself before it became louder. Only thing she wanted to drown him in, was her pussy.

Once he shoved her against her after pushing her down towards the fountain, she was expecting him to do exactly what he said. She prepared herself to be pushed head first into the large fountain below her, but he had stopped pushing her head down midway. Though the fountain had been loud, she could hear the sound of his zipper being pulled down, and she knew that he was pulling out his cock. Was she really going to get what she wanted after all these years? All the teasing she had done had finally been worth it. Bella attempted to turn her head towards him so that she could see his bare cock, but with the way she had been positioned, it wasn't easy at all, so she couldn't see anything that was below his waist.
"Yes. I want you to fuck me. I want you to fuck me senselessly" The words spilled out of her mouth as she began to wiggle her hips side to side. She didn't give a fuck about his wife. In fact, all she could think about is what if his wife had been nearby, she would have no clue that her husband was out here about to fuck another woman. The thought made her let a moan out.

"Nnh" Another sound escaped her throat as he tugged at her thong, making it slide between her pussy lips. The friction from it felt too good. He could easily see how wet she was from the darken area on the thong. She was dripping. The snap of her thong had caught her off guard, she hadn't expected him to rip it from her. All she could feel was the breeze hitting her core, and it felt good to be free from her panty prison. His finger replaced the thin layer of her thong and it made her push her hips back, to try and get him to rub at her pussy lips more. "No. I never had the pleasure of a real man before. These boys never knew what they were doing. Just sticking it in and releasing seconds after. Wasting my time" None of her sexual encounters were enough to satisfy her. Every male that slept with her would quickly release and not care about her own release. And like Michael mentioned, there had been a few times she had slept her way to get certain parts in movies, but it was always by a small cast member that would put a good word in for her. "I can satisfy you just as good as your wife. Maybe even better" Bella purred out. Just because her partners weren't experienced, didn't mean she wasn't experienced.

Feeling Michael's hand wrap at her throat was something she had dreamed of, the feeling of his large hand against her throat made her smile. "Mmm. You hand fits perfectly around my neck." She says. His cock was soon sliding up and down between her drenched cunt, making her grip onto the fountain's walls as good as she could. She knew what would be coming soon, and she was going to be sure to prepared herself for it.

Michael's voice felt like silk in her ears, she kept quiet as she listen to what he was saying. She had filled his thoughts up while he fucked his wife? She had not expected that at all..well no, that was a complete lie. She knew that her seductive manners would somehow catch up to him, and it made her excited that she replaced the thoughts of his wife with her while they were intimate. That had been part of her plan all along. Bella let out another small moan as he began to fill her cunt up with the head of his cock. He wasn't even fully inside her and he already made her feel full. "Yes Michael, I'll do anything you tell me to do" Crying out once he thrusts into her, she couldn't help it. The sound alone was hot, she could her the noises from her wet juices making a squishing noise as he thrusts back and forth at a quick pace. If the water fountain had not been there, she was sure that the noises from her pussy would fill the air and alert anyone who could have been around.

"You feel so good inside me Michael. Mmm...So good inside" Her walls were gripping at his cock with each thrust. How could any man resist? Simple. They didn't. Every man that fucked her always told her that her pussy had some type of spell because it always made them come back. Bella was glad that Michael wasn't one to cum quick, because since that's all she dealt with, it was nice to have someone who could last. She wanted someone who could fuck her to sleep, and then keep going. And she knew Michael was the one.
There had been a feeling of emptiness when Michael pulled out of her when he made her turn around, but it gave her a chance to get a good look at his cock. The strings of her juices on his cock made her smirk, it made her feel as if he belonged to her in this moment. In her mind, she imagined how hilarious it would be if he fucked his wife while having her own juices on his cock. The thought alone made her become even more wet between her legs.

Michael changed their position before he thrusts back into her. He was being rough with her as he pulled her arms behind her and held a tight grip on them as he fucked her from behind and made her hit against the fountain's wall with each thrust forward. The coldness of the wall made her nipples harden up immediately, and in all honesty, it felt amazing. Her hard nubs rubbed against the tile making her moan. "My job is to serve you and only you. I'm your little s-slut" Bella said as she moaned in sync with his thrusts. He wanted her to fuck him back? Who was she to deny his request. As his thrusts halted, she took it upon herself to because pushing her ass against his cock. She bounced with eagerness against him, making his cock slide in and out at a steady pace at first. But once his tip found it's way to her g-spot, she started rocking against him harder and faster. Her ass was clapping every time she thrusts backwards. "A-Ah..Fuck...Mmm" lewd sounds left her mouth as she fucked him. She wanted to show him that she was his slut, that her pussy was all his and only his.

One of Michael's trouser legs was soaked from being in the fountain, but if anything the water helped to keep him from coming hard into Bella's cunt, from flooding out her tight little sheath within minutes. Instead he focused, feeling every glorious inch of her tiny narrow cunt as it sucked on the enormous rod of flesh he was burying in her hot dripping snatch with each hard deep thrust. He fucked her hard on the wall of the fountain, squashing her tits down as he pounded into her from behind, slaking his thirst for her tight young hole, one he had been denied for far too long. He had been deprived of her teenage tight body for an age, whatever happened now it was payback, it was justice, it was his right to lay claim to her and use her how he saw fit. "Ahhh god., you fucking deserve this you little bitch, I shouldn't show you a shred of fucking mercy for all the cock teasing you've been doing, for all the teasing I had to endure for a fucking year. God damn, you are lucky you agreed to come to this fountain, to meet me here. You know why?" he hissed, driving back and forth inside her like he was trying to saw through her body with his rock hard erection, "Because if you hadn't come here I'd be in your room right now, raping the shit of you and teaching your parents that they should have pinned a fucking bodyguard to your ass until you were eighty, if they didn't want you to be hard fucked by the first bastard to come along with the balls to have a go at you." he groaned, his slick shaft sliding through her quim like a knife through hot butter.

"You've made me a fucking adulterer Bella... you think I'm just going to fill your cunt and leave after that? You think I'm just going to fuck you and walk away? You just fucking signed your cunt over to me, your cunt and every other hole in your hot little body. Your flesh is mine, and I'm going to punish it, punish every fucking inch of every hole you have until you understand what it's like to be properly fucked by a man. You think you can satisfy me better than Alicia... we'll see, won't we?" he groaned, gasping for breath as he hammered a few dozen deep penetrating thrusts into her before easing off a little, settling back into a rhythm of strokes which afforded him a pause to recover from the frenzied lust he felt. His cock still throbbed violently inside her, stretching her wide as his glistening helm pushed apart the walls of her channel and made way for his shaft to cram its way into her. He had never felt so crazed, so driven by lust, so hungry for a womans flesh and it showed on his features as he rammed into her, railing is cock into her fragile body and destroying any resistance with each wicked unrelenting thrust of his manhood.

When she mentioned loving the feel of his hand at her throat he gave it a squeeze, then spent several moments fucking her even harder, making her feel it, tightening is grip until moving his hand would leave her with red marks on her skin. "You're a sick little bitch aren't you. I'm surprised it took you this long to make a move on me... maybe you were just waiting until I was married, maybe that was the extra buzz you needed, fucking a married man." he groaned into the thrusts now, his cock shivering as it stretched out her insides, the veins along his shaft pulsing with heat as it swelled inside her despoiled cunny. Her gripping cunt was slaughtering his resistance, driving him closer and closer to ecstasy. He paused every few thrusts now, his hands sliding onto her back, easing around to her tits. He tugged at her dress, pulling it down to expose them, wrenching her bra out of the way so that he could fill his hands with her soft flesh, his thumbs brushing against her nipples as he manhandled and mauled her tits. He could feel her soaking herself even further as she mentioned ho wood he felt, bringing a grin to his face as he took advantage of her sudden gushing to deliver more and more ferocious thrusts to her core. His cock head dangerously close to kissing her cervix now as he railed deep into her. "Yeah, i can feel you creaming yourself right now, that feels good as well Bella, you do that. I want to see a frothing foaming mess leaking out of your wrecked cunt before i'm done with you."

As she started slapping her ass back into him at his request he moved his hands to her back, smoothing them up and down her dress, until he had a grip on her shoulders. Once there he pulled her back onto him, aiding her backward thrusting as his cock was devoured by her hungry cunt. ""God damn, you really are putting your heart into it aren't you Bella, you really are an adultery loving little whore. If I'd known that was what was needed to push you over the edge I would have gotten married sooner. God damn... a week ago I was happy, happy to fuck my wife once a week and maintain a status quo... now all I can think about is what I'm going to do to you, you little slut." he groaned, looking down to see the foaming secretions foaming at the union of cock and cunt, slapping her ass as it was driven back against him. He began a steady rhythm of slaps, reddening her ass cheeks, sending shivering quivers vibrating through her buttocks as he spanked her ass each time his cock disappeared inside her. Finally he began to take control again, fucking himself into her, their bodies clashing as he slammed forwards as she forced herself back onto his raging erection.

Feeling her rocking him, trying to get his cock against her g-spot, he started to tease her, pulling back, holding still, pulling out to stroke his cock between her ass cheeks, before driving it back inside her sopping wet snatch. He moved one hand to her hair, bunching a fistful of her red strands between his fingers as he teased her with shallow erratic thrusts. "I spoke to the director before I came here, mad a suggestion I think you'll like." he grinned, hissing as he began to edge her with his assault on her hot cunt. "It'll do this murder mystery a lot of good to spice things up with some sex scenes, particularly between the married master of the house and the sexy maid... that's you of course. Stephen agreed, naturally. It'll help explain if my wife smells you on me anytime." he groaned, beginning to fuck her deeper now, his erratic thrusts giving way to more dedicated hard rhythmic penetrations which buried him to the balls in her. "Imagine, faking it for the camera, while in reality you are a little slut who is fucking the primary star for real." he gave a twisted grin, pulling back her head, "He'll text you the extra scenes tonight, you can decide whether you want to get your tits out for it... but... fuck... right now... right now I just want you to fucking come." he hissed, almost delirious with pleasure. He ran his free hand down her body, stroking from her throat, past her tits, down to between her legs. His fingers and thumb dancing across her clit and stroking at her cunt as he fucked her, a lone digit managing to slide in alongside his cock as he thumbfucked her clit hood, squashing it into her nub as he frenziedly rammed into her.

Sweet beaded on his forehead, finally breaking as he looked down at his cock, slick with fuck juice as it sawed in and out of her. Only grunts and gasps spilled from between his lips now as he drank in the sight of his hard shaft spearing back and forth through the frothing mess of her cunny. "Fucking come you little bitch, fucking come now!" he roared, seething words slapping against her ears as his balls slapped against her. His cock a blur as the friction set it to boil in side her as he railed her faster and faster, the slapping of their fucking even drowning out the fountain as he attacked her cunt like a man denied sex for a year. "You on the pill? I don't care... I'm going to fucking flood you out.. just fucking come! Tell me that you agree, that you'll do anything, film anything, just to get my married cock inside your nasty, filthy, adulterous young cunt."

If Bella had control over her hands at this moment, she would have been gripping onto the wall in front of her. The way that Michael was fucking her against it was driving her insane, and she believed that if he had been stronger, he would have probably fucked her completely into the wall. Her cunt lips continued to hold their grip on his hard cock, spreading open each time he pulled back and sucked him right back in. She still could not believe that the cock that she had been craving for for YEARS was currently ramming inside her. It had been a dream come true. Her pussy had not been through this type of roughness before, but the way it was responding to each of his hard thrusts, dripping like the water fountain around them, told them both that she was enjoying it more than anything. Listening to Michael's confession that he would have raped her if she had not made her way to meet him at the fountain should have made her drawn back. But instead, it had done the complete opposite. She was wet. No. She was DRENCHED at the thought of him taking advantage of her while alone in her room. "Mmm. I-I've always fantasied about you raping me. I would purposely wear nothing in my room while having my door unlocked. Waiting for you" She admitted. And it had been true. She would do exactly that, hoping that Michael would come out of the woodwork, into her home, and fuck the shit out of her while she slept. And when it didn't happen, she would masturbate to the thought.
"You should've done it Michael" A purr escaped her throat, Bella made it loud enough so that he could hear how being raped by him made her feel. And even if he didn't hear it, he could feel it from her dripping cunt.

"a-Ah.. Yes. My cunt is all yours. I want you to use and a-abuse it" She was glad that he wasn't going to fuck her just once and leave it at that. There was no way that she would've lived without having him fuck her again. She was addicted to his cock already. She would probably go crazy if she could never have this cock again. Her holes deserved to be punished by Michael, she was a man stealing bitch. And she loved everything about it. Imagining how Alicia would react if she found out that Bella was secretly fucking her husband brought a moan out of her mouth. How she would pay to see that reaction. But, it had to stay a secret between them, and that made it even more fun. Bella couldn't wait to look in the eyes of his wife and smile in her face while she would be oblivious as to what was going on. When Michael paused his thrusts, Bella took a moment to recover, but there hadn't been enough time for her to do that as he began to ram himself inside her once more, stretching out her lips and rubbing against her tight, wet walls. She could feel his cock throbbing inside of her, making her feel every vein, every pulse.

When Michael squeezed at her throat after she mentioned that she loved feeling his hand around it, her walls tightened up and she let out another moan. If he could see her face, it had been filled with lust filled expressions. Her eyes had momentarily rolled to the back of her head during the squeezing of her throat. "I am a sick bitch" She moaned out, "I'm you're sick bitch Michael". She didn't think it was possible for him to swell any larger than he already was, but that was proven wrong when she felt him swell up once more inside her. Her cunt was stretched, but it still had it's tightness to it. A breeze found it's way to her chest, Bella had not noticed instantly that he had pulled down her top, making her small but decently sized tits pop out. The cold breeze caused her nipples to harden even more as they were very sensitive. They completely hardened once Michael brushed his fingers over them.

Bella continued to throw her ass against him, letting it bounce up and down from the thrusts, his cock hitting her in the right spot. The clapping noises were mixing in with her moaning, her greedy cunt was sucking him in greedily each time she thrusts back. Nodding her head at his question, she opened her mouth to speak again, withholding her moans for a bit. "I want to satisfy you. I want to show you how much I love your cock inside of my cunt" The wetness of her cunt alone already showed that, but she wanted to voice it as well. "And here you are...happily fucking me" She said, turning her head towards him as best as she could in their position. There was a small grin on her face, "Everything. I want you to do everything you want to me".

A hiss escaped her mouth as he slapped at her ass, it bounced back and had a slight red tint to it from that one slap alone. Even if he did chose to leave a mark there, she would proudly show it off. "Mmm...Micheal y-yes!! Spank me for being such a bad girl" Michael had gained control over their fucking once more, fucking her as if she was the last woman on earth. She had began to cry out, but that soon stopped as he began to tease her eager cunt. "M-Michael please..." She whimpered as he hadn't moved and pulled his cock away from the spot that was getting her close to her orgasm. Bella had attempted to move forward and backwards to try and find his cock and put it back within her, but he was teasing her and running it between her two ass cheeks. She resumed to beg him, and he seemed to enjoy teasing her. And before she knew it, he had dived back into her wet cavern, and a loud scream escaped her throat.
The grip he had on her red locks had her close to drooling, he was being more rough with her, and she loved every bit of it. It didn't take long for her to be back towards her orgasm mode, Michael was hitting the right spot as he had been previously. She wanted to come so bad, but she knew he was edging her again.

As he began talking about his talk with the director, Bella listened as well as she could while being fucked into oblivion. It was no surprise that he was able to convince the director to make some changes. And once Bella focused on what he was saying about the changes, another grin found its way to her face. Sex scenes? With Michael? How thrilling that would be. Most of the times, actors were faking in the scenes. But Bella with Michael? That was going to definitely be a different story. Bella was very good at faking it for sex scenes, so it wouldn't be hard at all for her to pretend like she into it, when it reality, she would be VERY into it with Michael. "A-Aa. And will she be there watching the s-scenes mmm?" The sound of his balls slapping against her cunt filled the air. His balls were hitting her clit and it was giving her a stimulation that was making her grip onto his dick with her tight walls.
Michael wanted her to come? FINALLY. This entire time she was expecting him to just keep edging her, and she knew that she wouldn't have been able to last being edged over and over again. "O-Oh Michael..." She moaned out as his finger found its way to her clit. Being fucked rough while he played with her clit was more than enough to get her to her breaking point. She continued to met his thrusts, throwing her ass back and bending slightly more forward so that she could probably bounce her ass against his cock.

"I'm gonna come...I-I'm gonna come oh my god" Her voice was loud yet it was soft, she was almost there, almost. As his finger rubbed along her nub and another was inside of her while he began to fuck her at a rabbit's pace. "Y-yes I'm on the pill" Thank god she had decided to start birth control recently. "I want you to come in me. Fill me up please" She begged while letting out multiple moans. Finally, she was at her breaking point, she pushed against him, fucking him back as if this was the last fucking she was ever going to get. Her head began to sway side to side, her red locks that were free from his grip flowing within the cool breeze as she whimpered. "I'll do ANYTHING you want me to do for your married cock to keep pounding my sloppy cunt!!" That had came out as a scream, and she couldn't help it and didn't care. "nNnh...I'm...I'm about to COME" It took a few seconds of her rocking back and forth at a fast speed before his cock made its way toward her g-spot, and that's when she screamed once more, but this time it was her climax scream. She had gushed around his length, creaming him.

Michael groaned aloud, ploughing his cock into the sort of tight young cunt that he had been dreaming about for years. Of course his wife Alicia was fit enough, insanely tight and toned in fact, but a year of marriage had tainted her enthusiasm and dulled her eagerness. She was often too tired or too busy to fuck her husband, but deluded into thinking that they could stay together through love. Michael almost snorted at the thought, she mad e a good enough trophy wife, but he was a man in his prime and he needed one thing above all else, tight hungry cunt and plenty of it. He needed the eager holes of a woman sucking on his cock, spilling fuck juice all over it and clenching tight against it through orgasm. Nothing else would do and Bella represented a prime example of exactly what he was looking for, a younger woman who would bend to his wishes and service his whims and hunger for fucking. He figured that she was drunk on her own sick twisted lust and desire to fuck a married man, and he was in the perfect position to take advantage of that. God, Bella was dripping so much he almost thought she was pissing out her fuck juice as he wrecked her whore hole, stretching and deforming her insides with his massive cock, as he railed it into her with relentless power and a ravenous wild hunger for cunt.

His pace increased again, shuddering jolting thrusts which shook her entire body, wracking it with jerking spasms as he powered into her in response to her comments about being raped. "You sick little whore, I should have. Your parents were all over you, surrounding you with people because they must have known what everyone was thinking, there must have been a fucking queue a mile long to snatch away your virginity, I'm only sorry I wasn't at the head of it." he grunted, briefly wondering who had despoiled her and ruined her virginity. A director, producer, maybe one of her own fucking family... it didn't matter, she was his now and he would take away any possibility of her being able to enjoy sex with anyone else, because he was going to fuck her tight hole until the only way she would be able to feel anything would be to have a cock as big as his spearing her open.

When she told him that she wanted everything, he gave a twisted grin, forcing her face down against the wall he rammed deep into her, his cock head kissing against her cervix with thrust, his balls mashing into her and his fingers dancing wildly against her clit as he drove her into the stone, mercilessly destroying her tight cunt with his massive fuck tool. "You dirty little whore, I bet you could really take me all the way in your ass huh? I bet you want to taste my cum in your guts, feel my cock stretch open your throat, take the head deeper than you ever have. You dirty, filthy, wretched little wench... ahh fuck... Alicia would never let me come in her mouth, fuck her ass or rail her hard like a bastard... but you will, uuhhhh... because of what you like and what I can do for you. I know you know I have contacts who can help you in this business, plenty of pull with directors and producers. I have the power to get you in my next movie, in any role I want, any role that shows off your hot fucking body." he gasped, groaning the words onto her ear as he continued to pound away in her slot like a beast, an animal fallen prey to carnal lust and craven urges.

He knew she liked it rough, he could feel her cunt pleading for more when he pulled on her hair and slapped his palm against her ass. He reddened her cheeks, one after the other, leaving the pattern of his fingers splayed apart across her tight taut ass, the red flesh left quivering and trembling as he near welted it with his slaps and spanks, driving into her cunt every so often to dull the sting by refocusing her on the thick hard length which was deforming her vaginal tract. Fucking her was glorious, her exuberant youth sending shockwaves of ecstasy through him as she embraced his raw harsh fucking as though she had been born to it. Perhaps she had, she had always looked like someone born to be fucked, she was too hot, too fit, too attractive to ignore. He was surprised that no one else had tried it on with her on set so far, certainly it was their loss and his gain. Her whimpers moans and screams were music to his ears, playing out a fucking symphony in his mind as he drilled her like a savage.

"You want my wife to watch while I fake fuck you? Not sure... I doubt it, likely be a closed set, you know." he huffed, his cock on fore as it slid through her sizzling cunt, drawing out strings of fuck juice as it drew back, only to slide across the layers of secretions on the way back, burrowing into her cunt. "You'd like that though, wouldn't you , you little bitch. I bet that would get you off." he smirked, slapping her ass just for asking, squeezing it as he drove into her harder to punish her cunt for her asking such a thing. As she confessed to her impending orgasm he encouraged her, slapping her ass, then moving his hand back to finger her clit while he tugged on her hair, "Do it, do it you little whore, fucking come for me." he growled, almost furiously as he fucked her without pause or mercy now, completely focused on destroying her cunt now that she had confessed to being on the edge. "Yeah, I bet you want me to come inside you. Fill up that tight little cunt with my seed. You'll have to earn that though Bella... maybe next time," he replied with a hint of cruelty to his tone.

When she finally caved in to his demands and started to orgasm he held still, allowing his cock to wallow and bask in the gushing torrent of sensation which assaulted it. Then, as her screaming reached its peak, he slammed into her quivering shaking body and drove a few harsh violent thrusts into her, before pulling out. Stepping out of the fountain he moved along to her head, dragging her face up to his cock he crammed the head against her lips, forcing them apart as he thrust into her mouth. His first orgasmic spasm sending hot jets of cum into her throat, drowning her gullet in cum. He them pulled out, directing hot strings of cum to lash across her face, bathing her lips, chin cheeks and nose in boiling strings of ejaculate as he came on her face. "Christ... ahhHHHNNGGHH!" he bellowed. Alicia would never let me fuck her like a cheap whore, or come all over her face... but you will, fuck.. you love it, don't you Bella... GGAAHHHH!" he bucked and spasmed, jerking wildly as his body was wracked with ecstasy, his balls draining as he ejaculated into her face, splattering her skin and lips with his searing seed as he disgorged himself until he was done. "Not bad. Text me later, after you've looked over the scene. First draught has my character fucking yours to keep him quiet over your characters whereabouts during the murder." he shrugged. "But really I just want to know you are keenly looking forward to the next time I can get my hands on you, without my wife suspecting anything." he admitted, standing there with strings of cum connecting his cock to her mouth.

When Bella heard that Michael was disappointed that he wasn't the one to deflower her, it made her smile. She was also very disappointed that Michael had not taken her virginity, she often dreamed about him being the one to take her for the first time. But alas it was not him, it had been one of the directors in one of the movies that she got a big role in. Her parents kept every male away from her, except for that director. They had came to an agreement that she would be the main star in his film while he would be the one to take her innocence away. "All that matters is that you're fucking me now, and my pussy belongs to you" She said, gripping on the wall as he pounded away in her cunt. Michael caught her off guard when he pushed her head against the fountain's wall, "S-So rough...Put. Me. In. My. Place." Each word came with a grunt that matched his thrusts within her.

Bella nodded as best as she could against the wall, "Yes. My tight ass would greedily take your cock. My mouth too. I've been told that my deep throating skills are pretty...satisfying" She purred at him, once she had saw how big his cock was for the first time, she knew that she had to have him in her mouth at one some point in their affair. She had rolled her eyes when she heard that his wife would never let him cum in her mouth, only the weak didn't let their man do that. "I'll let you come in my mouth as much as you please Michael". He said that he could get her in contact with higher ups in the filming business? That was more of an add on because she only wanted his cock. At first, she was going to say something else, but the words were soon lost as he pounded and pounded away inside her tight walls. The words turned into groans and moans.

Each smack that she received on her ass made it jiggle back and forth from how hard he was hitting it. "A-ah..ahh.." That was the noise that left her mouth after each smack to her cheeks. He was marking her, and that made her bite at the bottom of her red lip. She was being marked by Michael. Her friend. And married man. She really hoped that it left plenty of marks and welts so that she could show them off purposefully. Alicia was a fool to not want to fuck Michael daily, his stamina is exactly what she wanted in a man. But no matter, she was going to be taking over their fuckings so Michael wouldn't have to worry about Alicia not giving him any because she would be one call away. "D-damn..I would pay to see her face" It was super disappointing that his wife would not be on set, as she wanted to show off how good she could 'fake' fuck her husband. "Maybe we can convince one of the directors to let her come watch" It was an idea. She knew that Michael had his ways of being able to convince people to do what he wanted. "That would get me off so much. I'll probably wet up the stage with how much that would turn me on" Closing her eyes for a moment, she imagined how Alicia would look, she knew that she would probably be jealous, or act like she doesn't care. And that alone would make Bella's day for the rest of her life.

It took her a minute to catch her breath after she had come. That was the hardest that she has came in a long time, so it took a bit of energy out of her. Though it was hard for her not to spasm and squirm since he was still thrusting inside of her. Not caring that she had come and was very sensitive in that area. Putting one of her arms behind her, she tried to push him away from her for a little bit to slow him down, but it was impossible since he was fucking the life out of her cunt. She kept her composer as well as she could, knowing that he should be close to cumming as well, but when he said that she would have to earn his cum inside of her, that made her pout and poke her lips out. How could he tease her like that? Her cunt wanted to be painted white from his seed, but she would have to wait. "Tease..." Bella muttered under her breath, it was loud enough for him to hear but she thought that it was more quiet than it came out.

Before she knew it, he had pulled out of her and changed their position, putting her head nearby his cock. Her lips had been forced open before she could even open them herself and soon his length was resting inside of her mouth. She let out a gag as her throat was not prepared to get assaulted with his girth, but Bella quickly recovered. Her tongue flatten out as the first spurts of his cum went down her throat, making her start to swallow it down as fast as she could. But there was so much coming out of him, and the cum that she wasn't able to catch formed around the corners of her lips. Once he removed his cock from her mouth, she put her tongue out so that she could catch more of his warm seed, while most of it hit her face.
"I love it so much" She said, using her fingers to run along her face and put more of his cum into her mouth, moaning and swallowing it with a smile on her face.

"I'll text you. That scene sounds great." She smiled as she leaned forward to lap at the head of his cock for one final taste before she stood up to adjust herself. Once everything was put back into place, and her dress was back up, she turned to Michael. "You owe me a thong by the way~" The one that she did wear, he had completely ripped it up so she was going to have to go back home without panties.

Michael had just cheated on his wife, but in stead of feeling guilt or doubt or concern, he just felt hard. Still hard from fucking Bella's hot young cunt, still hard from having her cunt cry all over his cock and her mouth suck an orgasm out of him. It wasn't the end, the culmination of a build up of lust that had now been satisfied, it was the beginning, the start of a series of hard fucks that would leave her enslaved to his will and to his cock, or his name wasn't Michael Farnsworth. Put her in her place? He intended to. She deserved whatever she got, for being a cock teasing adultery encouraging little slut. If she thought she could get away with a simple fuck, a casual encounter out in the maze, before everything just went back to normal, she better think again. Nothing was ever going to be normal again, now tat he had access to her hot young cunt, nothing. Everything his wife was too prim to try, to ordinary to accept, to cultured to engage in, he would visit those things upon Bella's willing flesh until her lungs were raw from the screams her orgasms wrought from her youthful body.

"Let me come in your mouth? Let me?" he chuckled, watching her starting to gather herself together as he stood, straightening himself up after their sordid sinful and adulterous fucking. "I take what I want. I'm going to fuck you when and where I choose, and you are going to like it, you are going to love serving me Bella, for all the things it's going to bring you, not just hard cock and wild lust." he grinned. Alicia could never keep up with me, but you... the few years you have on her are going to make all the difference." he nodded. "Maybe I will have my wife watch us fake fuck for the camera. It'll be as close as you ever get to doing it for real. I'll see what Stephen thinks." he added as she continued. He moved up to her, sliding his hands onto her, helping her straighten her dress, while leaning in to take advantage of the opportunity. His lips on hers, lust fueled passionate hungry kisses, assaulting her kips, cheek, neck, before he stepped back, looking her over. The taste of her lips merged with his cum deterred him not in the least. "Not bad, you almost don't look like you were rape fucked on a fountain wall." he smirked, her wet spit still cooling on his cock head as he stuffed it away in his pants and escorted her back through the maze. He let her leave first, slipping away a few minutes later towards the mansion.

Bella received the first texts from the director Stephen Bergspiel, an hour later. It was a simple premise. Bella's maid character had no alibi for the period where the Victim, Mr Black, had been found dead, laying in the fountain at the center of the maze. She knew that the Master of the house would cover for her, especially if she seduced him. The fact that he was married was a mere inconvenience. Bergspiel encouraged improvisation, he liked the raw believable dialogue which emerged from such scenes, and was looking for something which would flow naturally, without needing to stop the actors every few minutes.

** ...They will meet in the kitchen, where the encounter will be a quick and nasty one... Bea, your character, will be taken by the master of the house in a hot and clothed encounter, likely bent over the central island? Due to the time of day activity will occasionally be seen in the garden through the windows behind them, but that won't stop them. Dialogue and actions are to be improvised at the time, with a view to the scene flowing through from start to finish. Camera's have been positioned to accommodate the fact that it's not a real coupling, with three positioned head on, and one directly behind. It will be a closed set, with only Mrs Farnsworth, the cameraman and myself present. Any extra direction will be dealt with at the time, but I don't foresee any issues, as you are both professionals and have experience with these sorts of scenes. As per the initial discussion with your manager, there will be no nipple views. Report to make up and wardrobe at ten A.M **

The next text, which came a while after, was from Michael.

** I'm still awake, looking over a few things. Alicia hit the sack early, she'll be up at eight to do some shots with Peter, you know, the investigator character. I'm still fucking hard, not going to bed without the following. You sneak up here and give me a handjob, or you film yourself creaming out your cunt with your fingers while thinking about me. Your choice.**

He threw glance to Alicia, then partially closed the door to the bedroom, withdrawing to the adjacent room to sit down at the desk there, where he had his laptop. It was plastered with scene and script notes, as well as the exchange of texts he had sent to the director. He smirked at the thought of the pretend cheating that was going to transpire right in front of his wife the next day, relishing it, looking forward the opportunities which were going to come his way. He left the door to the room unlocked and moved out onto the small balcony which overlooked the rear gardens and the tennis courts, vacant and dim in the starlight, cigarette in one hand and his phone in the other as he waited.

Back
Top Bottom